Register

What is the biggest (trans and/or male) cock you have taken in you?

I am not a bottom but I can be somewhat versatile if I am motivated to do so. I have rarely taken a cock in my rear and most of them were like 8-9 inches and average thickness (with covers on) for that seems to be all that can get in my very small tight rear (or I was relaxed enough or both). The rare exception was a uncut 6.5 cock on a BBW Black TS woman who was nice in manner, slighly submissive and had a (natural) rear bigger than most women (real or man made, and I know this first hand, so I am not exaggerating). She honestly did not get hers past my tight cheeks (I could tell, though I am no expert on such) despite her best efforts, but it did get between my cheeks and she did come hard all over after maybe 10 minutes. I felt that on my rear, which can be fun at times. I then bent her over and wore it out with my 8" cut cock, which was rock hard by then. She loved me putting two large loads in her....and it was deep and even if it weren't...her rear was too thick to let stuff leak out without opening up wide...lol. I did have a lady try to peg me once by surprise (8" and kind of thin), but she did not know what she was doing. I showed her how it was done after making she did not damage my guts...she came close (trying to jam it in hard without lube or warning...sigh). I have seen 10-11 inches in person on a couple of men (and one trans who was very thick and uncut which made oral almost impossible except for maybe top pros...lol) years ago but I would never dare to try to take that (one was straight, the other man and the trans woman preferred to bottom (seriously!) despite their own size and had nice tight rears and loved how I put it to (them). All of this was in a hotel room or house, but public play (summer time?) would have been fun if we were in a private enough location to prevent being caught and/or disturbed. Who has actually taken one that is longer (and/or thicker) for real and lived to tell the tale? Would you do it again (safe or especially bare to the finish) and where? How did it feel?

Re: What is the biggest (trans and/or male) cock you have taken in you?

8.5 thick uncut from a bbc in a motel room he put 2 loads in me hurt at first then got to feeling good was sore a few days but did do it again a few times