I was 13 and my neighbors used to host kids from a welfare agency and one time they had a 14 year old girl stay with them. She had stayed back a year in school so she was in my homeroom and in a cooking economics class where we partnered and took turns making recipes.

One day they have her raking the front yard and I walked over and said hello and kinda started helping her. She got in the habit of standing with the rake between her legs sort of like a witch on a broomstick and I asked her what she was doing.

Very matter of factly she said she was horny and it felt good pressing against her "down there." I told her that I would get a boner from climbing the rope in gym class and she laughed. She asked me straight out if I jerked off and I told her I did. She was wearing a pair of light green shorts and asked if I ever saw a pussy before and I said that I saw a Penthouse with a woman posing with her legs spread open but while I wanted to I never saw one in person yet.

She said something like, "Don't tell..." and then she pulled the crotch (& her white panties) aside and there it was, a little slit with dark curly brown hair all around it. I had the front of my shorts down showing her my penis before she even had the chance to ask. We checked each other out.

The very next day on the way to school (we both walked) she asked if I wanted to see her pussy again and I said yes. We had this little copse of brush along side of the road that was thick and had a trail kinda go through the center and kids would hide and smoke there.

We went in there and she lifted her skirt as I knelt down in front of her to look up and she again pulled her panties aside and I got to see her little hairy pussy again. She said kiss it and I leaned in and kissed the hairy mound and then licked my tongue from the bottom of her lips up to the top. I had no idea what I was doing but it sure made my little dick hard. I reached in and pulled her panties to the side more and felt her hands on my head kinda move me where she wanted and told me to keep licking. I don't know what got into me but suddenly my mouth was wet with saliva and my tongue was pushing between her lips up and down and kinda sucking and licking all over and she said "Lick the top" and when I focused my attention there, she started moaning and I guess she had an orgasm as my lips and tongue found her little clit.

She didn't stay very long with the host family and we only were able to sneak off and play with each other one other time but we both "came" and I never forgot how much fun it was.