Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: When women watch

Quote Originally Posted by BiGuyinMA View Post
    My only experience of this was about 20 years ago when I hooked up with a married couple. We'd met for lunch previously to get to know each other and on the night we met in the bar of my hotel for a couple of drinks before going up to my room. As soon as we were in the room the wife said she was going to take a shower first and her husband suggested I might like to join her. So, into the shower we both went and the fun started. She pulled me to her and started with some really hot deep kissing... my hand went straight between her legs, fingering her while she gripped my very hard cock. We spent about 10 mins or so in the shower exploring each other, sucking, licking and enjoying a brief fuck before we dried off and returned to the bed room where her husband was lying on the bed, completely naked with a big grin on his face and his hard cock in his hand. I remember her saying to him something along the lines of "it's your turn now honey..." He got on his knees and took me in his mouth and started sucking me, working his mouth up and down my cock. All the time his wife was watching telling him to suck me harder but telling him also "but don't make him cum yet" .

Then she instructed us to swap with me sucking him ... again his wife giving me instructions while asking him how he liked getting sucked by other men.

I think we probably played for about 45 mins to an hour ... he fucked her, I fucked her, she sucked us both, we spit roasted her, we dp'd her, she sucked him while he was sucking me, I sucked him while she sucked me, eventually finishing with both of us cumming over her face.

It was a lot of fun, all the more so because she was so into it ...

Even better.... she was really cute and best of all, she was a State representative. So for once I got to fuck a politician instead of of the other way round as usual....
    I love hearing about that experience. She's a good woman!! Did you have repeat encounters with them? I think that situation would be ideal....until the media got a whiff of it!
    Last edited by Rest85; Jan 17, 2023 at 12:17 PM.

I would love to be on my knees sucking a hard cock, thinkin my gf was at work, only to look up to see her standing there watching me and fingering herself, saying, "Don't stop sucking that dick! I'm about to cum"
    Last edited by Rest85; Jan 17, 2023 at 12:17 PM.

Our group finally agreed to let the gay couple join our group and has it ever been a blast! Those two can S & F. You'd never know they were a couple in public. In private I still have no idea who is the more aggressive or not. They are nothing like a gay couple I ever imagined (or to my chagrin - stereotyped). We've know them for a while but seeing them in a sexual setting has been even more eye opening. What blows my mind is they enjoy we ladies as much as the men. I had no idea. Again, I apparently have a great deal to learn. We had our 2nd couples sex date weekend with them this past weekend. It was so much fun. As I said, I am learning a lot and so is my husband. They are amazing at spit roasting everyone. I've had some of my best more recent orgasms with the two of them. My husband admitted today that he has as well. He said with our main couple we sex it up with these guys would be fun as fun to have over regularly. I told him we should have all 4 over. He grinned so big. I love watching him with these two men as much as he loved watch me with them.

In my lifetime of sexual experiences, I have rarely had the opportunity to enjoy a woman watching, coaching or participating. In fact, all the women in serious long term relationships with me professed to be totally against anything happening same sex.

In college, I enjoyed a very bi MFM relationship for about a semester.

I answered a personal ad from a much older married MF couple that wanted me there as a hard penis for her cross dressing husband to enjoy while she directed. We played about a half dozen times.

A very good bi buddy of mine was also an exhibitionist and wanted to arrange "no contact watch parties" where we would put on a show sucking each other off and he would go to great lengths posting personal ads, etc...but we never got an "actual female" to ever show up, lots of back and forth messages (probably from guys whacking off to the idea) but not one single woman ever wanted to watch us.

Is this all just a collection of fantasies that you folks are posting here or what? Where do you find women interested in these types of scenes? I seriously doubt it is as common as we are led to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvCocknCum View Post
    In my lifetime of sexual experiences, I have rarely had the opportunity to enjoy a woman watching, coaching or participating. In fact, all the women in serious long term relationships with me professed to be totally against anything happening same sex.

In college, I enjoyed a very bi MFM relationship for about a semester.

I answered a personal ad from a much older married MF couple that wanted me there as a hard penis for her cross dressing husband to enjoy while she directed. We played about a half dozen times.

A very good bi buddy of mine was also an exhibitionist and wanted to arrange "no contact watch parties" where we would put on a show sucking each other off and he would go to great lengths posting personal ads, etc...but we never got an "actual female" to ever show up, lots of back and forth messages (probably from guys whacking off to the idea) but not one single woman ever wanted to watch us.

Is this all just a collection of fantasies that you folks are posting here or what? Where do you find women interested in these types of scenes? I seriously doubt it is as common as we are led to believe.
    I believe you and I can tell you that it works very well with my wife and me. Check my profile and you'll find out
    My wife on here is: Flawless14U