Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: does size matter

6"" to 8"" length cocks are great but I need dia thick 4" to 6 1/2" is nice an thick really fills me up

If he is thick with a head to match. 3-8 inches don't care. Im on my knees.

Mushroom head cocks. On my knees.

shaved please....lol

Quote Originally Posted by MNBiGuy View Post
    If he is thick with a head to match. 3-8 inches don't care. Im on my knees.

Mushroom head cocks. On my knees.

shaved please....lol
    Like this?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2019-01-28 13.27.29.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	62808

yep big time

The biggest I've sucked was a thick 7" cock. The smallest, maybe 4 1/2. The big cock fed me such a small load, I honestly wasn't sure he had cum. While I really, really enjoyed playing with his thick cock, I love a big load. The smaller cock dripped a steady stream of precum and I spent a good bit of the time licking it off the tip of his dick. Fuck! That turned me on!. When he came he spurted a few times then drooled a nice amount. Sure gave me the feeling I like...of being a slutty cum whore.

So, would I prefer a fairly thick 6 1/2 inch perfectly shaped dick with a proportionately sized mushroom head that drips a steady stream of precum and swells when he gets off, pumping spurts of slightly sweet cum into my eager mouth, over a smaller dick that cums an average load? Yes....but I've enjoyed every cock I've sucked.

All factors matter and a good balance of size with a nice amount of cum is ideal. I appreciate and enjoy a hard cock...simple as that.
    Last edited by Rest85; Yesterday at 12:22 PM.