Register

Thread: Facials

Facials

Ok I have been giving BJs for years and I alway swallow. But yesterday I gave a BJ and he blew on my face and I then sucked on him. Cum all over my face. I fricking loved it. I was still tasting him long after.

Why did I wait so long for this

It helped him was a huge cummer

Re: Facials

My first facial was sort of accidental, or at least that was the story.

It happened during MMF threesome play with a young, unmarried couple, Bruce and Colleen. Bruce was boning Colleen from behind, and she asked me to slide underneath them -- a position that would simultaneously allow her to suck my cock and enable me to use my tongue on her clit and his cock as it sawed in and out of her.

It was pretty erotic, and I was totally into what we were doing, so much into it that I never stopped to consider what might happen when Bruce finally came! Well, as his orgasm arrived, Bruce "accidentally" pulled out of his girlfriend, pushed her slightly forward and delivered five of six jets of fresh, warm semen directly onto my upturned face. Being a relative newbie, I was actually kind of freaked out -- especially since some of Bruce's sizeable ejaculation scored a direct hit on my open mouth giving me my first official taste of cum. Bruce claimed it was entirely unintentional, but I suspect the facial finale was exactly what he intended.

Frankly, I was more freaked about having Bruce's cum in my mouth than I was about having it on my face. I played it cool, swallowed dutifully and lay there while Colleen brought me off orally. Only after Colleen brought me off did Bruce hand me a hand towel to clean his orgasmic juices from my face.

For what it's worth, facials can be fun if everybody's on board with it. In fact, I actually allowed Bruce to ejaculate on my face one or two other times while sucking his cock in the kneeling position. But a word of caution; you should try to avoid getting cum in your eye! It burns like crazy!
    Last edited by Ken Hadashi; Sep 12, 2024 at 2:58 PM.

I want in on my tongue in my mouth. Don’t want to waste any. I even like to suck his cock for a while afterwards to get every last drop, but some guys are not into that. ��

Cum in the eye really stings tho. Happened to me once accidentally. Not big on receiving facials anyway, would rather swallow.

I like getting cum'd on. No problem if it's all over my face. Also great is getting a good load on my dick and I am using it as lube. Keeping stroking my dick till I cum and maybe even return the favor.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	suck (5).jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	62792
    My wife on here is: Flawless14U

Facials are fun, nothing like hot cum running down my face

Same... .my regular that I discovered that I love cum in my mouth was that way. I was going crazy moaning sucking and licking making sure to get every drop and he'd make me stop. He was super sensitive after he came. I had another guy let me lick him clean and continue sucking..running my tongue in the slit . He stayed hard and it turned into round 2 where I got another much smaller load..but worth the effort.

Love the warmth of the cum on my face!

Ken I would love to be in that threesome position!! Your post made me laugh.
    thank you about the warning of eyes. Always wondered about that. But more facials to cum!!

I have a full beard so the notion of a ton of semen stuck in it doesn't particularly appeal. I don't mind a bit incidentally getting on my face, but honestly I'd MUCH rather the load end up in my mouth or in my ass. If I'm getting fucked doggy I don't occasionally mind the load going on my back and butt, mind you.

Only ever had one.
    loved it and would love it again if I could
    I really enjoyed how slutty I felt covered in hot cum after sucking dick

Going cock-to-cock with another guy and having his cum all over my cock is such an erotic rush! Semen makes a wonderful masturbation lube and always produces intense orgasms!

Nope, I'll just swallow like the cock sucker I am!

I've never been interested in getting a facial, I want to suck every drop out of him and swallow. I do have a fantasy (unfortunately, fantasy only) where I'm covered with cum, front and back, and then the last guy lubes his cock with some of the cum and pumps his load into me.

I prefer to swallow but they say variety is the spice of life. Had a few guys that like the visual of cum dripping off my face.

Quote Originally Posted by DLazguy View Post
    I've never been interested in getting a facial, I want to suck every drop out of him and swallow. I do have a fantasy (unfortunately, fantasy only) where I'm covered with cum, front and back, and then the last guy lubes his cock with some of the cum and pumps his load into me.
    Ok that is fucking hot! I would love that!

bucket list!!

I've never had a facial but I'd love to try having one. I'm definitely curious about it and think it would fit right into my enjoyment of being sub. The thing is, I love to feel the sensations of his cock swelling and releasing into my mouth...onto my tongue....and swallowing.

I like the fantasy of sucking one guy's cock and taking a facial from him, then having a second cock to feed me cum. The thought of sucking that second cock with the other guy's cum all over my face is very arousing! mmm... one of these days.

I enjoy a good facial, either by surprise, or on purpose, something hot about kneeling in front of a stroking his cock near my face waiting for the moment. Just don’t get any in your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by MNBiGuy View Post
    Ok that is fucking hot! I would love that!

bucket list!!

Unfortunately, it will never happen. Too many guys are needed for it to happen. I want to lay face down while 50 guys cover my back, ass, and hole with cum. Then I would flip over and another 50 would cover my chest, cock and balls with cum (mainly my cock and balls). Finally, the last guy would lube his cock with the cum on me and pump his load deep into me.