Register

Asking this again, after a while

I realize that the same platform does not work for everyone - but here I am , asking something. I hope to get some answers.

I am a 60 + YO closeted Bi bottom that hasn't had anything inside me - for years. During the days of CL, we had the personals columns and got topped twixe - but that was years ago.

I've tried DOUBLELIST and have found nothing but flakes. Does anyone have any success with any other platform? Did Squirt. org work for you?
    Anything else I should try to get laid?

Re: Asking this again, after a while

There are a lot of flakes out there, people who aren't sincere and are really just looking for a once-and-done sexual encounter. Most of my connections have resulted from my membership on truenudists.com and its sister site trueswingers.com, but if there are other sites frequented by genuine bi or bu-curious guys, I'd like to know about them.
    Last edited by Ken Hadashi; Aug 25, 2024 at 7:40 PM.

silverdaddies, more gay but many bi

I'm with Jaz, I have found a long term lover and had a few hookups through Silverdaddies. You have to have patience though.

I've been on Doublelist ever since Craigslist Personals shut down. Yeah, there are a lot of head game players on there that will just string you along, but I've now got one of the most promising leads I've had in awhile. He's half my age, athletic body, very clean with a nice, thick 7"cock I can't wait to suck!

I've had maybe a couple of hookups with Squirt.org that worked. I've given up on Silverdaddies after 3 separate accounts on there.

Yeah, the bi world has become extremely frustrating.

True that! So many fakes and time wasters. Back on Craigslist there was at least some decency. Now there's so many different sites and lots of hot air.
    Same on DoubleList. A hookup and personals site. Every now and then something works out.

Similar experience with DoubleList. I have found a couple of sincere people there but by far most are flakes and fakes. You can find people but LOTS of patience and perseverance is needed.

I've had some luck with squirt and sniffies.com but have to weed out the fakes and flakes, double list not much action in my area. Bisexual playground is another good site for certain areas but not so much for my area and there's no advertising on that site

CL use missed connection and just some bogus stuff up the ,like we met once at this bar such and such ,then fill out the description ,I do that sometimes and you get men looking for girls but you get a lot of guys looking for whatever you are looking for.
    Just saying.