Originally Posted by
Ken Hadashi
My first time sucking cock was during an MMF threesome with a younger, unmarried couple across town. We’d been together two previous times, always with the boyfriend and I taking turns pleasuring the girl, and she us.
Somewhere in the middle of our third play session, just as it everyone was getting all steamed up and the fucking was about the begin in earnest, the gal, Colleen, propped herself up on her elbows, scooted away from the action, sat up against the headboard, and said “I want to diddle my clit and watch you play with Bruce. Make Bruce cum for me!”
God, I was so nervous! My heart was pounding, my hands were shaky, and I actually thought for a moment I might be sick. Sure, there had been a lot of incidental contact between us guys, crossed swords as Bruce liked to call it. I rather naively assumed that was a natural consequence of three naked people thrashing around in the same bed, trying to put their parts in the same places. But this was different.
This time I was, being asked to engage in actual sex play with another guy -- while his girlfriend watched and directed the action no less. I wasn’t sure I wanted to do that, but I didn’t want to offend my hosts either, so I agreed to do as they asked.
Bruce and I took up a position at the foot of the bed where Colleen would have an unobstructed view. Bruce adjusted the dimmer so there was just enough light for Colleen to see what we were doing, and we began slow, mutual masturbation. It took me a while to get into it, but with Colleen looking on and cooing her approval, I found myself slowly surrendering to the sensation of Bruce’s cock gliding trough the palm of my hand while he tugged rhythmically at mine.
The next thing I knew, I was pulling Bruce closer, so we could rub cock-to-cock, and the sensationof our swollen cockheads grinding against one another was positively dizzying. I soon feltthat tingle, that glow that signals I’m close to cumming. Unsure how to handle that awkward moment, and not wanting for the fun to end abruptly, I did the last thing I ever expected to do, let alone enjoy. I dropped to my knees, and without so much as a conscious thought, I began sucking Bruce’s gorgeous cock with abandon.
It just felt right, completely natural, like this was something I was just born to do. I loved all the different textures, the softness of his shaft skin, the firm smoothness of his glans against my tongue, the way he twitched and throbbed un response to my movements! I believe I intended to suck him to completion, take his cum in my mouth, maybe eben swallow it, as Colleen was urging me to do between her own orgasms. When Bruce’s climax arrived, however, I found myself pulling reflexively away, letting him splash on my neck, shoulder and chest. From that day on, guy-on-guy oral sex became a regular part of our sexual repertoire.