This is what we have been up to -
We have been gone several months having almost nonstop sex.
Lots and lots and lots of creampying - my husband eating his or someone else's cum out of me, me eating his cum out of my friends, we ate so many creampies in 69s and from the queening position. I absolutely love the queening position over my husband after several cum loads and the kissing is to cry for! Many many happy tears of joy!
I cannot tell you how many loads of cum I took over all but in groups of 3 or 4 over his face grinding, rubbing, and pouring out in his mouth. We discovered that this is the best way for him to get fucked anally, underneath, on his back while focusing on all those cock over his face fucking me, all that cum pouring into me, taking cock after cock up his male hole. I know I am getting way ahead of all the stories from the past two months but these are some of the best blurbs. He just let it happen. I was in such shock I was quaking with orgasms. He was able to take the largest cocks there with no problem (more to tell about that later). He was so relaxed back there focusing on the above (me).
Over a month of this and my man has been able take any cock as well anally and orally as I can vaginally. The guys lined up to fuck me, cum in me over his face, and in his mouth with their sloppy cummy pussy soaked cocks, only to get hard again and fuck him in his ass as I sat up pouring their cum out all over him holding his legs up high, knees spread wide, offering his man pussy to them for weeks at a time. Yes I am getting out of hand and skipping many details but I could not and cannot get enough of it. My orgasms were as big as his, over his face, on his face, being fucked relentlessly as he was. He never knew male orgasms could be this dynamic even with all that we?ve experienced over the past several years! He wants it all the time now.
I have no doubt that if it was safe and legal I would be able to pimp him out for sex. It has gotten crazy wild with us again!
After the first group session one of the ladies made the comment that she believed he was so well fucked that he could take two of the longer thinner cocks anally at the same time. I looked big eyed at everyone. Everyone looked big eyed at us. My husband looked like no way jose. I pleaded with my eyes for him to at least let them try for fun sake. You know one of those experiences you never wanted to try but did and were so thankful that ? what the heck I Did It! Then the cheering came. Two guys stepped up volunteering and that was it. I promised my husband a 3P with him and two of the men later. I guess it was truly a 4P since I had one in my mouth directly over his face while I took two vaginally and once anally. NOT the most fun thing in the world orgasmically but totally fun in the sense of - what the heck I Did It! Lol. And it feels pretty cool as well. It?s like a project that finally gets finished ? ta DA!
My husband had to climb over and straddle one guy facing away, sit down easily take his cock in, no problem, lean back as two other guys helped hold him in a stable position on top of the guy underneath. After all this time, my husband still has this strange aversion to facing a man face to face up close in a position so he chose the reverse. My husband and the guy underneath had their legs off to the side of the raised flat sofa they were on with their feet supported by benches. Very nice piece of adjustable furniture that gave guy number two easy access to walk up between their legs, poke out his penis and press the head into my husband?s pussy.
I use that word for a very good reason. Ever since my husband began giving it up anally we noticed that his backside becomes more and more shaped like a very small tiny vagina. Thus the reason we at times call it what we call it. He looks, feels, and very much acts like a pussy, a man pussy and since cocks looooovveeeee pussy it?s only fitting that there are times when he is getting it fucked it is his man pussy. The guys also call it anal pussy. We ladies think it is sexy as heck.
When the head popped in all three men made that ultimate sex groan that we ladies love to hear from you men. I was already right there inspecting. I was begging to be lapped on I was dripping so much. I thought it?d be more for show (which it was stunning) but the men were getting delectable pleasure from it. Every person in the room tried to get where they could watch. I tell you now, if that was package able someone would be rich!
The man was very careful and all three men were trying their hardest not get go gung ho and get hurt. His wife was beside me pressed up hard, her nipples so stiff they felt like metal. We were talking about how naughty it was, whispering how hot it was making us, wondering if it was something we could do regularly. I felt as if I?d orgasmed several times and I hadn?t been touched. His wife felt the same. The visual was fascinating.
When the slow pumping began the sex noised from the men had all of us masturbating. It was the largest unplanned group mb we?d ever had. We loved it. It made everyone talk about wanting it anally. Many of us even masturbated anally watching. When the man was buried in as far as his penis would go my husband was doing all he could to contain his spasms, orgasms, and voice level. The one underneath kept saying you about to make me cum (I use that word because that is what he was about to shoot inside my husband?s anal pussy? no I like many pussy better.
Then it hit and the bottom guy came, the top guy couldn?t stop his and with two long methodical in and out pumps unloaded as well inside my husband. The two of them sprayed together for what seemed an eternity but was mere seconds. My husband orgasmed many times on both of their cocks mouthing words of such sexiness it brought me to more orgasms. The wife all over me humped my leg as best she could grinding and orgasming. Others all around the room orgasmed.
Seeing the two cock in my husband?s man pussy is something I will never in my life ever forget! When they slipped out, I will never forget. When the cum poured out, I will never forget, and of course I will never forget the after view. Oh MY word!
So have any of you guys given this a go? How so? What positions were the best? Was it worth it?
My husband says it was worth it but only because of all the before. That there is no way it would ever be the center piece (or main focus) so to speak, even though it sort of turned out to be that.