Register

Best Thrusting Anal Dildo?

I'm looking for opinions on a thrusting anal dildo. I'm getting really frustrated by the flakes that waste my time & so I'm looking for something that gives as life like an experience as possible. Has anyone got reccomendations?

I don't want anything big & complex like those rocking chairs that thrust a plain dildo when you rock it back n forth, not something that has to be fixed to a wall or floor & not something I have the thrust myself.
    Last edited by Gregshaw; Jun 28, 2024 at 7:54 PM.

Re: Best Thrusting Anal Dildo?

The real thing works better!!

I have tried a few different models but was unsatisfied with any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregshaw View Post
    I'm looking for opinions on a thrusting anal dildo. I'm getting really frustrated by the flakes that waste my time & so I'm looking for something that gives as life like an experience as possible. Has anyone got reccomendations?

I don't want anything big & complex like those rocking chairs that thrust a plain dildo when you rock it back n forth, not something that has to be fixed to a wall or floor & not something I have the thrust myself.
    Here's a really good one... https://shevibe.com/hell-wolf-rechar...reature-cocks/

It's versatile, comes with a remote and is really designed for anal stimulation.

Quote Originally Posted by jjourneyman View Post
    Here's a really good one... https://shevibe.com/hell-wolf-rechar...reature-cocks/

It's versatile, comes with a remote and is really designed for anal stimulation.
    What the hell is that? Satan’s cock?
    Last edited by BeauKnerr; Jul 4, 2024 at 8:43 AM.

All I can say don't buy the cheap ones on Amazon .. they break too easily and sometimes the plastics have a unfinished edge. I tried a magnetic dildo one time that was sort of fun -- not exactly the same but a lot of banging around in there vs thrusting.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauKnerr View Post
    What the hell is that? Satan’s cock?
    LOL... I know it looks kind of intimidating, but it will do the trick if you don't want or can't find the real thing. They do come in different lengths. You don't have to get the super-size if you don't want it. But they do have some good features.