Register
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Bisexual Married Man

I detest those who choose to ignore requests to keep politics out of this. Anytime I hear sex and politics in the same sentence it makes me sick and really I feel sorry for people who can't let go of it long enough to enjoy some nice posts about sex.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    I have wed and divorced twice and next year will wed again. Both marriages were fantasies in their own way, and wrecked because of fantasies.. I have always accepted the possibility that marriages end in divorce so I never lived the forever fantasy. Third time lucky, Duckie, who can tell, but I will enter that marriage as I did the others.. full of love and hope, but aware that love and hope isn't always enough.
    hugs then may 3rd time be a charm for you both.......
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Quote Originally Posted by chtampa View Post
    Sexuality is nothing if not political. It has been forced that direction by too many groups. Years ago, who or what you had sex with was nobodies business and now it is everyone's.
    Yep. Prior to 2016, I stayed quiet about politics in mixed company. Not anymore. Watching Donald Trump get installed in the White House was a wake-up-call for millions of Americans. We're not going to sit back and be nice to people who want to invade our bodies and bedrooms, and if you're one of those people, then you can forget about us playing nice with you.

Sexuality is nothing if not political. It has been forced that direction by too many groups. Years ago, who or what you had sex with was nobodies business and now it is everyone's.
    It was and still is the law's business and many gay and bi people paid a dear price because of the law. They still do in many countries, often paying the ultimate price. It was groups and political organisation who fought for and got for gay and bi people what rights they currently have and it is groups and political organisations who are fighting to try and remove them. This thread isn't the place to debate those bigger, all encompassing sexuality issues, but this forum certainly is and always has been.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by xdoorb View Post
    Yep. Prior to 2016, I stayed quiet about politics in mixed company. Not anymore. Watching Donald Trump get installed in the White House was a wake-up-call for millions of Americans. We're not going to sit back and be nice to people who want to invade our bodies and bedrooms, and if you're one of those people, then you can forget about us playing nice with you.
    I usually stay out of this, but lets be honest, most of it is media BS, so tell me, what have I ever done to you ?

All of this would be a huge no go for me.
    Would she be so eager if the roles were reversed? If you had a female friend that you both could sleep with?
    My suggestion would be finding someone neither of you know. Although a complete stranger comes with a different set of risks.

My fiance knows I'm bi. She came across pictures on my computer that I thought was secure when we first got together 6yrs ago. She never said a word. We've endured a 3yr, 1500mi apart long distance relationship and 2yrs ago when we were discussing current affairs when I mentioned my bisexuality.
    She's openly bi, though she flat out said she "doesn't want to come home and find me impaled or choking on a hard cock. Our bed and bedroom is off limits" and she completely understands if i go get my need "filled"
    Currently trying to find a fwb to safely explore with vs the one night stands when I was single.

Who was the guy that wanted to reduce the governments control over citizens? I also don't remember any laws being passed to affect gays and lesbians. That was surprising with a religious VP. Did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazminedress View Post
    I usually stay out of this, but lets be honest, most of it is media BS, so tell me, what have I ever done to you ?
    I'm not sure why you addressed that question to me, since I don't think I've responded to you on this thread. Maybe you mistook me for someone else.

Who was the guy that wanted to reduce the governments control over citizens?
    Tens of millions of American woman have lost their own bodily autonomy all over the country as a result of what the GOP has done. Women in American can now be forced to bear their rapist's child against their will. Do not talk to me about the GOP supposedly wanting to reduce government control over us.

I'm not sure why you addressed that question to me, since I don't think I've responded to you on this thread. Maybe you mistook me for someone else.

Tens of millions of American woman have lost their own bodily autonomy all over the country as a result of what the GOP has done. Women in American can now be forced to bear their rapist's child against their will. Do not talk to me about the GOP supposedly wanting to reduce government control over us.
    Your comment "Forget about us playing nice with you "..........................well as a white christian conservative republican, 2nd amendment free speech supporter..................oh, and I forget, according to the party of love and tolerance, I am also immediately a racist, mysoginist, sexist, homophobe

I would ask, when have you ever played nice ?

I will state flat out, the only, and I mean only hatred I have ever had to face was from the liberals, and the LGBTQ community

Your comment "Forget about us playing nice with you "..........................well as a white christian conservative republican, 2nd amendment free speech supporter..................oh, and I forget, according to the party of love and tolerance, I am also immediately a racist, mysoginist, sexist, homophobe
    Here's what I wrote (not in response to you): "We're not going to sit back and be nice to people who want to invade our bodies and bedrooms, and if you're one of those people, then you can forget about us playing nice with you. "

Are you one of the people who wants to invade our bodies and bedrooms? Do you think a 10-year-old rape victim should be forced to have her rapist's baby? Because if you vote GOP, then that is what you are voting for. Do you think trans kids should be prevented from playing sports? Because if you vote GOP, then that is what you are voting for. Do you think companies should be able to fire someone for being gay? Because if you vote GOP, then that is what you are voting for.

I would ask, when have you ever played nice ?
    Me? I play nice all the time. I don't have a problem with gay people. I don't have a problem with women deciding for themselves what they can do with their own body. I don't have a problem with queer people of any description. But you know who does? Right-wing Republicans. If you think those people are "nice" and are your friends, then you are in for a very rude awakening when they decide to make you their next target. But don't worry, nice people like me will be there to defend your right to live as you please.

I will state flat out, the only, and I mean only hatred I have ever had to face was from the liberals, and the LGBTQ community
    Show up at CPAC sometime in drag and see what happens.

Here's what I wrote (not in response to you): "We're not going to sit back and be nice to people who want to invade our bodies and bedrooms, and if you're one of those people, then you can forget about us playing nice with you. "

Are you one of the people who wants to invade our bodies and bedrooms? Do you think a 10-year-old rape victim should be forced to have her rapist's baby? Because if you vote GOP, then that is what you are voting for. Do you think trans kids should be prevented from playing sports? Because if you vote GOP, then that is what you are voting for. Do you think companies should be able to fire someone for being gay? Because if you vote GOP, then that is what you are voting for.

Me? I play nice all the time. I don't have a problem with gay people. I don't have a problem with women deciding for themselves what they can do with their own body. I don't have a problem with queer people of any description. But you know who does? Right-wing Republicans. If you think those people are "nice" and are your friends, then you are in for a very rude awakening when they decide to make you their next target. But don't worry, nice people like me will be there to defend your right to live as you please.

Show up at CPAC sometime in drag and see what happens.
    So yes,I vote GOP, difference is, I dont make blanket statements about people, which really amounts to being a bigot. You should honestly quit watching CNN and start researching for yourself.

And yes, I have shown up at CPAC and MAGA rallys, I was treated very well and with more respect, unlike LGBTQ bars where I have been called vile things. I mean, I could vote democrat where any black man that dares to disagree with them is called an uncle tom.

Honestly, the only hate rhetoric I ever see, and threats I ever see, comes from liberal democrats.

honestly, the warped mental illness I have come to expect, you are showing right here.............you are using half truths and bumper sticker slogans, hell you could not even be respectful enough to the OP to keep politics off his post and start your own.

As far as needing you to defend, for the love of god, please dont, I would not want to degrade myself that much, plus, you forget, I am a violent racist homophobic mysoginistic gun owning republican...................I have enough guns to protect myself, you know, the ones you guys think you are going to take.

So yes,I vote GOP, difference is, I dont make blanket statements about people, which really amounts to being a bigot. You should honestly quit watching CNN and start researching for yourself.
    What a load of BS. You voted to take away my health care, you voted to force 10-year-olds to bear their rapist's child, you voted for discrimination against trans kids, you voted to let people get fired for being gay.

I dont make blanket statements about people, which really amounts to being a bigot.
    You're making plenty of blanket statements about people. Read your own comments.

And yes, I have shown up at CPAC and MAGA rallys, I was treated very well and with more respect
    Sure you were. The Log Cabin Republicans were thrown out of CPAC. The GOP is constantly on the warpath about drag queen story hour. They want gay teachers fired because they're "grooming" children. But they just loved YOU, in drag, at CPAC. Right.

Honestly, the only hate rhetoric I ever see, and threats I ever see, comes from liberal democrats.
    You are not looking very hard. Want some help?

honestly, the warped mental illness I have come to expect, you are showing right here.............you are using half truths and bumper sticker slogans
    "I dont make blanket statements about people"

I have enough guns to protect myself, you know, the ones you guys think you are going to take.
    No one said anything about guns. You're just spewing GOP propaganda without a second thought.

And yes, I have shown up at CPAC and MAGA rallys, I was treated very well and with more respect, unlike LGBTQ bars where I have been called vile things. I mean, I could vote democrat where any black man that dares to disagree with them is called an uncle tom.

honestly, the warped mental illness I have come to expect, you are showing right here.............you are using half truths and bumper sticker slogans, hell you could not even be respectful enough to the OP to keep politics off his post and start your own.

As far as needing you to defend, for the love of god, please dont, I would not want to degrade myself that much, plus, you forget, I am a violent racist homophobic mysoginistic gun owning republican...................I have enough guns to protect myself, you know, the ones you guys think you are going to take.

Thanks for sharing your experiences, and mine have been similar. Only you can tell your story because only you were there.

Thanks for sharing your experiences, and mine have been similar. Only you can tell your story because only you were there.
    No response to the following, chtampa?

Who was the guy that wanted to reduce the governments control over citizens?
    Tens of millions of American woman have lost their own bodily autonomy all over the country as a result of what the GOP has done. Women in America can now be forced to bear their rapist's child against their will. Do not talk to me about the GOP supposedly wanting to reduce government control over us.
    Last edited by xdoorb; Sep 22, 2022 at 7:32 PM.

No response to the following, chtampa?

Tens of millions of American woman have lost their own bodily autonomy all over the country as a result of what the GOP has done. Women in America can now be forced to bear their rapist's child against their will. Do not talk to me about the GOP supposedly wanting to reduce government control over us.

That is a false statement. It is now being governed at the state level, which is as it should be. The Federal Government should have never accepted the Row v Wade case and that was overturned. The tens of millions you mention can just go to another state and have abortions. They have all the control they wish. I will not argue that fact with you. If your state does not allow it, you can just move to one that has your belief system. 50 states can now have 50 different views just so you can have your freedoms.

What a load of BS. You voted to take away my health care, you voted to force 10-year-olds to bear their rapist's child, you voted for discrimination against trans kids, you voted to let people get fired for being gay.

You're making plenty of blanket statements about people. Read your own comments.

Sure you were. The Log Cabin Republicans were thrown out of CPAC. The GOP is constantly on the warpath about drag queen story hour. They want gay teachers fired because they're "grooming" children. But they just loved YOU, in drag, at CPAC. Right.

You are not looking very hard. Want some help?

"I dont make blanket statements about people"

No one said anything about guns. You're just spewing GOP propaganda without a second thought.
    Just so we are correct, you are the only one spewing bumper sticker slogans................now, if you want to have these arguments, I can tell you from your responses, I am much smarter than you. it isnt arrogance, its the basics of I use facts, so, heres how it will go, You will state something silly, I will correct you, you will eventually go to name calling, and I will show your stupidity, is that a game you want to play, because I can tell you skippy, you cant win

truthfully, you have already show it..................I will even give you a freebie.

Your moronic statement about a 10 year old rape victim, see, those of us with common sense understand the facts that rape and incest combined equal about 1.2% of abortions, and that the ones for people under 12 years old are less than .10 percent, but hey, dont let facts stop you.

That is a false statement. It is now being governed at the state level, which is as it should be. The Federal Government should have never accepted the Row v Wade case and that was overturned. The tens of millions you mention can just go to another state and have abortions. They have all the control they wish. I will not argue that fact with you. If your state does not allow it, you can just move to one that has your belief system. 50 states can now have 50 different views just so you can have your freedoms.
    You cant argue with a toddler..............I have had these arguments before, they work on emotion and facts dont matter. What they do is try to find one miniscule thing and hang their hat on it. take the comment I haven't been to CPAC, its not reality until I prove it to him, reality is, he is not that important, actually I think at one time I posted a picture here

you are completely full of shit.

That is a false statement. It is now being governed at the state level, which is as it should be.
    You think it's fine that a 10yo rape victim be forced to bear her rapist's child.

Quote Originally Posted by beamish13 View Post
    you are completely full of shit.
    wow spanky, that's the best you have ?

First, you assume I care what you think, spoiler alert, I don't, next, a response like that says more about you than it does me, it really says 3rd grade education, want to try again ?

Just so we are correct, you are the only one spewing bumper sticker slogans................now, if you want to have these arguments, I can tell you from your responses, I am much smarter than you. it isnt arrogance, its the basics of I use facts, so, heres how it will go, You will state something silly, I will correct you, you will eventually go to name calling, and I will show your stupidity, is that a game you want to play, because I can tell you skippy, you cant win

truthfully, you have already show it..................I will even give you a freebie.

Your moronic statement about a 10 year old rape victim, see, those of us with common sense understand the facts that rape and incest combined equal about 1.2% of abortions, and that the ones for people under 12 years old are less than .10 percent, but hey, dont let facts stop you.
    You think it's fine for a 10yo rape victim to be forced to bear her rapist's child. You've said nothing to indicate otherwise. I'm quite comfortable putting my intelligence up against yours.

You think it's fine that a 10yo rape victim be forced to bear her rapist's child.
    Contrary to what you may believe, the sky is not falling.

wow spanky, that's the best you have ?

First, you assume I care what you think, spoiler alert, I don't, next, a response like that says more about you than it does me, it really says 3rd grade education, want to try again ?
    Your vote forced American girls to give birth to their rapist's child.

Contrary to what you may believe, the sky is not falling.
    A girl who is currently being forced, in the United States of America, to give birth to her rapist's child, might think the sky is falling. I'd like to see you explain to her otherwise.

Your vote forced American girls to give birth to their rapist's child.
    Seriously, you are making yourself sound stupider by the minute, please tell me you dont vote. The supreme court did NOT overturn abortion, they sent it back to the states to decide for themself.

And, you know, just in case you were not aware, it was the supreme court who decided to do this, and they have these really cool things called transportation that you can go to a place that does allow it, hell, companies like Apple will even pay for it for you

Seriously, you are making yourself sound stupider by the minute, please tell me you dont vote. The supreme court did NOT overturn abortion, they sent it back to the states to decide for themself.
    And, you know, just in case you were not aware, it was the supreme court who decided to do this, and they have these really cool things called transportation that you can go to a place that does allow it, hell, companies like Apple will even pay for it for you
    And if the girl can't travel? If the girl doesn't work for Apple? You're comfortable with her being forced to bear her rapist's child? Come on, you clearly believe this, so stop running and just say it. You are fine with it.

A girl who is currently being forced, in the United States of America, to give birth to her rapist's child, might think the sky is falling. I'd like to see you explain to her otherwise.
    Why are you, a man, pushing so hard to have say over women. They have their freedom, but you want the Supreme Court to have say over them. Are you chauvinistic across the board, or just on a few subjects? Do women threaten you when you don't control them? Are you into that barefoot and in the kitchen thing? The only people I hear not happy with the decision are men. What is your real motive? Why do you focus on pregnant 10 year old girls? And raped girls? You are likely on the wrong website.

And if the girl can't travel? If the girl doesn't work for Apple? You're comfortable with her being forced to bear her rapist's child? Come on, you clearly believe this, so stop running and just say it. You are fine with it.
    Oh skippy, this is what you are hanging your hat on ?............please, you need someone with intelligence to help you.
    I never said she worked for apple, I said they will pay for it.

This is how dumb you are, I have made it very clear I am pro life, you are trying to stick with rape of a 10 year old. And honestly, if you got your news by research, you would realize the majority of states do have a rape exemption

This is how dumb you are, I have made it very clear I am pro life, you are trying to stick with rape of a 10 year old. And honestly, if you got your news by research, you would realize the majority of states do have a rape exemption
    Stop dodging and admit it. You are fine with a state forcing a 10 year rape victim to bear her rapist's child. Stop trying to wriggle out out of it by talking about how she could do this or that to evade the laws of her state. You're fine with it. You believe the state should have that authority. Just admit it and stop dodging.

I noticed you haven't tried to claim that such a thing hasn't happened, but just in case anyone reading this doesn't know about it -- here it is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_p...ar-old_in_Ohio

That's what these people are all about.

The only people I hear not happy with the decision are men.
    Just wanted to quote this as sterling example of how clueless the quislings are.