Register

Halloween, anyone celebrate?

I usually do nothing but being I'm more out and open about my sexuality I really want to check out the city bars. Anyone know any fun things to do or places to check out in NYC?

Re: Halloween, anyone celebrate?

Years ago, there were a few Gay Bars in the Hudson Valley....One after the other, they closed . . .The Halloween parties in those bars were great! So many creative costumes. . . Oh well.
    Now factor Covid-19, and bars and restaurants just trying to get back to "Normal" , nothing doing here, sorry...
    If it is to be, let it be with me

yeah drunk some beer and handed out candy

Tonight, out with friends for drinkies, dancing, and whatever comes my way. Nice new witchy costume this year although there is less flesh on show than previously.. dreadful thing Fran getting older.. me wee sister reckons I'm becoming ole frump ��. Me big sister and mum reckon not b4 time!!! Sauce.��

Tomorrow evening family party for kids. Ducking for apples, nuts, clean games and laughs. Sing a long. Home early for work and daughter getting 2 school on Monday.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

The wife and I are celebrating her birthday (10/31) and attending the wedding of a couple we used to swing with. In a fun nod to the holiday they are having a dia de las muertos themed wedding and we will all be costumed. It should be a blast! Afterward I will be giving my wife her birthday fuck!

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Tonight, out with friends for drinkies, dancing, and whatever comes my way. Nice new witchy costume this year although there is less flesh on show than previously.. dreadful thing Fran getting older.. me wee sister reckons I'm becoming ole frump ��. Me big sister and mum reckon not b4 time!!! Sauce.��

Tomorrow evening family party for kids. Ducking for apples, nuts, clean games and laughs. Sing a long. Home early for work and daughter getting 2 school on Monday.
    I am sure you have a great time Frannie!!! Miss chats!!

Observing quietly this year. Spoken to the spirits of some gone on. It is like the New Year's for me.

Quote Originally Posted by aut17umn View Post
    I am sure you have a great time Frannie!!! Miss chats!!
    Clocks changed at 2 this morning, so extra hour playtime, Aut. So I did have luffly time.. is nice 2 say hi. Oh for the old days in chat!!! I miss them 2!!
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Wot??? U have quiet time at New Year, Voidie??? Understand last Hogmanay, but no excuse for this 1 coming up!!! ��

Wot??? U have quiet time at New Year, Voidie??? Understand last Hogmanay, but no excuse for this 1 coming up!!! ��
    Aye, its just quiet and talking with those gone on. I might have a drink and offer some for those trekking. Time she passes by and yet I remain.

Ought naught have been born literally. Have faced off death a few times, cheated it some might say. Returned once from death. Sure I might could celebrate, not sure what to celebrate though.

Thankful I live yet sad those I recall are gone on. Glad I've a wife what understands me, sad I've no special man in life. Really not much to celebrate, it's just living, day in and day out even if I live in the eternal Now.

So I have a quiet Samhain, Halloween, All Saints.

The annual Halloween parade in NYC?

In our younger days, wifey and I would host a Halloween party and made sure everyone knew that costumes were encouraged, the more riskier the better. The girls really got into it every year trying to outdo the others and their costumes were quite explicit and very very sexy. As the evening wore on with drinks and smoke public dislplays of affection were rampant with the girls really turning on all the guys dancing suggestively and even making out with each other. It wasn't unusual to see one girl on her knees giving her date a blowjob in the kitchen. At the midnight hour, the lights were diimed and it was a huge make out party on the couches and floor with lots of swapping and sex.

thought to go or a gay but feel weird by myself need a gay friend

Quote Originally Posted by Waylon View Post
    In our younger days, wifey and I would host a Halloween party and made sure everyone knew that costumes were encouraged, the more riskier the better. The girls really got into it every year trying to outdo the others and their costumes were quite explicit and very very sexy. As the evening wore on with drinks and smoke public dislplays of affection were rampant with the girls really turning on all the guys dancing suggestively and even making out with each other. It wasn't unusual to see one girl on her knees giving her date a blowjob in the kitchen. At the midnight hour, the lights were diimed and it was a huge make out party on the couches and floor with lots of swapping and sex.

This is the Halloween Party I want to go to!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    This is the Halloween Party I want to go to!
    For sure!! lol

A FWB came by tonight to wish me a Happy Halloween. I invited him inside and took my cock out to give him a sweet treat. He devoured me so good, I filled his mouth twice. In between, I swallowed his sweet treat. Happy Halloween everyone!

Clocks changed at 2 this morning, so extra hour playtime, Aut. So I did have luffly time.. is nice 2 say hi. Oh for the old days in chat!!! I miss them 2!!
    yes it was fun Frannie chatting with people all over the world. Sad that many have passed on in the last few years.... Your clocks changed already?? Ours do not change until Sunday.