Register

View Poll Results: Do you shave your armpits?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I do

16 36.36%
  • No I don't, but I might

8 18.18%
  • No I don't and never will

15 34.09%
  • I have sometimes

5 11.36%

Thread: Armpit Hair

Armpit Hair

We've had threads regarding who shaves their pubic hair, but who shaves their armpit hair and why do or don't you?

I don't and never will. Armpit hair to me is a sign of a man, I like having it.

Re: Armpit Hair

it's there for a reason. i've done it before & it gets too sweaty plus razorburn. not worth it to me.

I trim my arm pit hair. The hair gets very long and looks messy. I feel it looks better with a little less length .

No i leave as be unless your a guy who's lile cleaned shaved

I am pretty hair so when I hit the gorilla stage I have my wife help me trim close with a clipper. She once asked me why I don't shave my pits too. I replied because I thought it would look strange.

I'm a man and have always assumed traditional masculine roles in everyday life, personally and professionally. Privately, I embrace my inner femininity and love being as smooth and hair-free as I can be. (underarms included...) I do this via shaving and never have trouble with razor burn or ingrown hairs.

I would never shave my armpit hair. I was very proud when I was a teenager and saw it coming in. It meant I was now becoming a man.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    I would never shave my armpit hair. I was very proud when I was a teenager and saw it coming in. It meant I was now becoming a man.
    Exactly on both counts.

I prefer natural body hair in general, on both sexes. Never really understood the whole shaving thing. Exception for facial hair for whoever does that. Tbf beards are a distinctly male issue that can become problematic, itchy af, and potentially be patchy as hell and laughable looking - not generally problems for the rest of body hair (except if you shave areas re: itchy). Personally I enjoy my facial hair though.

I shave my armpit hair. Just like with my pubic hair, at first the area was irritated, bumpy and itchy but after some time that went away.

I shave my arm pits. Definitely feels nicer; smooth is good.

...I'm a shaver. I just love the look and feel smooth of my smooth under arms...

I don’t have to. I’ve never had any hair under my arms

I shave my hair, and then use a deodorant. Maybe when I cross dress, I will spray a "girly" perfume to seduce my man!

I have bottomed only twice, but to me, a hairy armpit would mean body odor - and I don't want to that to turn off my man.

Well I do because when I don't, it smells bad. Besides, I just don't think I look good with body hair

Heavier armpit hair than females is a male secondary sex characteristic and denotes masculinity in my opinion. With men I like their maleness sexually. Not that a gorgeous, very passable CD/femboy wouldn't, as has, turned my head!

Honestly, I don't care to shave. I was chemically hairless for a procedure (skin tags in arm pit), but once that was done, I just trim close with a Norelco I use for my beard and genitals.
    Main reason for controlling hair length there is that I hate the hair getting all clumped-up from deodorant. I keep it close, but not shaved and it's fine