View All Random Groups
-
Bi Sexuals In Houston Texas
Bi men and Bi women in Houston Texas seeking others of the like mindset.
343 member(s)Latest Discussion: Hey everyoneLast Activity: May 16, 2024 8:59 AMCategory: Geographic -
Bisexuals in Minnesota
A place to meet and chat with other bisexual people in Minnesota.
190 member(s)Latest Discussion: Hello from Edina, MinnesotaLast Activity: Oct 19, 2024 8:55 AMCategory: Geographic -
Kansas City Area Bisexuals
This is a group for bisexuals in Kansas City and surrounding areas. If you are a bisexual couple or single in the area and would like to meet other bisexual couples or singles, then please feel free to join.
92 member(s)Latest Discussion: Who wants to play with a Blk TS(chick with a dick and tits)Last Activity: Mar 15, 2024 12:41 AMCategory: Geographic -
WNY Bi Reach Out
This is a group for any and all bi singles and couple around western NY to be able to communicate and maybe meet.
29 member(s)Latest Discussion: 2021Last Activity: Feb 14, 2022 12:29 PMCategory: Geographic -
Bi in Indiana
This group is for bisexuals and friends of bi's that live in Indiana.
244 member(s)Latest Discussion: Northwest IndianaLast Activity: Aug 20, 2024 8:25 PMCategory: Geographic -
Bi DFW (and surrounding)
Just a place for bi guys from DFW to get to know one another.
287 member(s)Latest Discussion: DFW into oral funLast Activity: Jan 1, 2024 2:54 PMCategory: Geographic -
North Georgia Bi
Residents of North Georgia that are bisexual or interested.
107 member(s)Latest Discussion: NearbyLast Activity: Jul 13, 2024 12:04 AMCategory: Geographic -
Bi curious in Pembroke
Any bi curious who like to swim nude in summer and explore their curious side are welcome to post and share their dreams and experiences. This forum welcomes those living in Malta who want to reach out to others and maybe meet up, no strings attached.
5 member(s)Latest Discussion: Maltese bisexuals and bi curiousLast Activity: Apr 4, 2024 10:34 PMCategory: Geographic -
BI Colorado
For all the Colorado people!!
201 member(s)Latest Discussion: Cripple CreekLast Activity: Oct 16, 2024 6:55 PMCategory: Geographic -
Bi Ontario
A group for those living in Ontario.
349 member(s)Latest Discussion: Welcome Ontarions!Last Activity: Jun 1, 2024 8:14 AMCategory: Geographic
View All Recently Updated
-
bi mwm who want to service other bi mwm
bi mwm's who want to suck other bi mwm cock.
500 member(s)Latest Discussion: Northeast OregonLast Activity: Today 6:31 PMCategory: Geographic -
Swallowing Cum
This group is for anyone who likes sucking cock and swallowing cum.
2,534 member(s)Latest Discussion: Eating your ownLast Activity: Today 6:15 PMCategory: Main -
Older vs Younger
For those of us that prefer a large age gap between us.
This is a private group.Last Activity: Today 2:42 PMCategory: Main -
Anal Jerking
Our group is for member Jerking Anal.
25 member(s)Latest Discussion: Our PleasureLast Activity: Today 8:00 AMCategory: Main -
Bi and Gay Senior men and Women
This group is for those men and women who enjoy the older members of our society either mentally or physically.
This is a private group.Last Activity: Today 7:17 AMCategory: Main -
Lake County Gathering
Lake County Florida - Looking to find like-mined men who would want to get together occassionally and explore each other. This could be in someone's home, the great outdoors (secluded, of course), or at a local camp. While I am not able to use my home, I do know of some very secluded outdoor spots where we can gather. If you are interested, let me know. If someone is able to host a meeting, please tell me. I will facilitate this and make sure it gets going. Looking forward to meeting new friends and enjoying all they have to offer!!
This is a private group.Last Activity: Today 7:10 AMCategory: Geographic -
bi florida men
looking to meet other bi men in florida
236 member(s)Latest Discussion: Bi Guys In Broward County (and Masturbation Clubs)Last Activity: Today 7:07 AMCategory: Geographic -
Bi Guys At The Gloryhole
Bi Guys that dig GloryHole Action,Under stall, Booths,Theater Sex with or with out the wife.
This is a private group.
POST YOUR PIC"S AND STORIESLast Activity: Yesterday 3:34 PMCategory: Main -
SouthWest Florida MMF bi Oral Lovers
I love to be very oral and I enjoy 3somes with a couple or a lady. It's fun and people like my talents and I enjoy the privledge of being in their sex life. I love how a woman gets so wet when I lick her while a cock is in her.. and how she smiles so much when I suck cock with her.. kissing her and tasting his pre cum with her.. ummmm are you a very oral female or couple too? contact me if you are interested. Note: I'm basically straight.. but if a couple is interested in some bi oral fun.. he need not reciprocate... I'm quite comfortable being with a completely straight couple.. and I enjoy pleasing her with him. And there is no expectation or requirement for intercourse unless desired. I respect a couple's relationship...i.e. I know the ethics of swinging.. not the typical 'single guy' Couples Joining must allow mail from single guys such as myself.. or the MMF doesn't make much sense. So Don't join if you are a couple and only are interested in couples.
180 member(s)Latest Discussion: Looking for couple male or female or transLast Activity: Yesterday 3:30 PMCategory: Geographic