Register

Group get together?

1. CurEUs_Male
    CurEUs_Male
    Thinking of the Fish Head Cantina - seems rather central, close to 695, but I have never been there... so what do others think?
  2. CurEUs_Male
    CurEUs_Male
    Hey Guys,
    Despite the attempt by nature to keep winter around, I will still be headed to Fish Head Cantina tomorrow night, Tuesday 3/25, from somewhere between 5:30 and 6 until about 8 PM for a social bi gathering. I've had a handful of guys reply that they would be there, so I am hoping I wont be sitting there alone too much!
    I'll be wearing my black flatcap which says "BarleyJuice" on it. White, 50, salt & pepper hair...

I have never been to the Fish Head, so I'm not sure what I'll find when I get there, but it sounds like a fun place. http://www.fishheadcantina.com/

• 4802 Benson Ave
    • Baltimore, Maryland 21227-1501

I hope to see you there!

Al

3. CurEUs_Male
    CurEUs_Male
    Hey guys,
    We had a nice turnout for the bi social 'happy hour'. My wife always picks on me for calling it happy hour as it is never just an hour. We spent a few hours chatting and getting to know each other. It was a nice, comfortable time to talk openly about ourselves, on a bi level as well as several other, non-sexual topics.
    If you made the event, thank you so much for coming out, if you couldn't make it or just didn't plan to join us, I urge you to try next time. Those of us there are hoping to make this a regular evening out event, likely monthly. I'm open to suggestions for alternate locations, days of week, something other than happy hour...

I've been pulling together contacts from a few groups and a few individual email addresses. If someone has any thoughts on a means to have a collective single means to contact everyone short of revealing all your individual email addresses, I'm open to that as well.

Al
  4. MysticalDesire
    MysticalDesire
    When is the next get together?
  5. CurEUs_Male
    CurEUs_Male
    Not sure yet... gotta look at the April schedule with kids on vacation and a Holiday...
    Any thoughts for when and where from you would be helpful
  6. LuvM/Fs
    LuvM/Fs
    Hey CurEUs!
    Let me know when the next get together is and if there's anything I can do to help make it happen. Any thoughts I would have for when and where would all be on the Eastern Shore. Some where on the water would be a good place. Email me at ft.4worth@gmail.com. Having Google anonymous emails may be a solution to have, a collective single means to contact everyone.
    David
  7. BiStrawberryFire
    BiStrawberryFire
    Is this for just the guys or can couples come too? If so, we would love to meet other "bi" minded people. We are new to the site and are looking to meet new people.
  8. CurEUs_Male
    CurEUs_Male
    Hey all,
    It's time for another get together. I've been busy with family stuff the last couple months, but time to get moving on another evening out.

Luv, happy to have some help picking a date or place, not sure the Eastern Shore will work out for anyone trying to make it after work one day...

BiStrawberry - absolutely. I never expected to avoid anyone joining us, it's open to anyone that wants to get together with others with a bi part of themselves or their relationships.

I'm thinking about the 18th of June... how does that sound? Who's got a place in mind? Who thinks they will be available, and where are you coming from? We could shoot for something centrally located for all..
  9. CurEUs_Male
    CurEUs_Male
    OK, guys, based on feedback, I'm picking Mt. Vernon Stables for Wednesday, the 18th.
    I'll look to get to the lower bar area around 6-6:30, hope to see you there.
  10. CurEUs_Male
    CurEUs_Male
    Thanks to those that came out this week to meet and chat. It was nice to see new and old faces, and very good to hear a few exciting stories in person!
  11. millerlarry
    millerlarry
    Damn, I'm sorry I missed the meet up at the Stable. I hope it was fun
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123