Register

Mistress and Boi---Richly Rewarded

1. Cherokee_Mountaincat
    Cherokee_Mountaincat
    Mistress and Boi—Richly rewarded

Throughout all of the time of my Mistress's surgery, I was by her side. I took care of her, bathed her, cooked for her, even helped dress her. Saw to every need and wish that she had. I even portended her needs before she needed them. That's what a Good Boi Does. I lovingly took care of her, as was my duty and loving objective. I held her hand when she was in pain, wishing “I” could take it and endure it For her. And it was wonderful to me when she lay her hand on my cheek and looked into my eyes with love. That was the best reward any Sub could ever wish for...The love of their Dominate. I'd die for this Lady, and she knew it.

She could not partake in penatrative sexual pleasures for another couple of weeks, altho I was Fully ready to oblige her when she was ready. It had been almost three months since she had used me, taking pleasure for herself, and I ashamedly admitted that I was horny as a cat with three dicks. Its all I could think of-- Pleasuring her, making her cum so beutifully hard, seeing the look of pure orgasmic pleasure on her beautiful face. In fact, I had to stop thinking about that on the drive home. Being stuck in Seattle traffic was a bitch with a full bulging hard on...lol

When I got home, I automatically showered, changed, and headed for my Mistress's room. Letting myself in, I saw her sitting at her dressing table. She smiled and pointed to her feet. I dropped immediately to her feet to lay my head on her lap, adoringly. I sighed in happiness as she scratched my back affectionately. She raised my head, kissed me softly and stated, “Rub my back Boi. It hurts tonight”

I rose to my knees and moved to her side and began to caress and massage. Her eyes closed in pleasure, and I noticed her nipples going hard under her sheer dressing gown. Naturally, my wicked cock began to harden on its own, and was poking into her thigh, much to my embarrassment. She chuckled as I shifted uncomfortably. I rubbed down a little lower to caress that tight ass of hers as well.

She smiled and asked, “Boi, what Are you doing?”

I grinned and said in a teasing voice, “Being naughty”

Mistress grinned back, then dropped her right hand to carress my hard cock as I tried to concentrate on my task at hand. No pun intended.

She turned to me and kissed me deep and warmly, all the while groping my cock and balls.

She broke the kiss and said softly, “All of this time you've cared for me. Was faithful, dedicated. You've done more than even a mere husband would do, and I appreciate you more than you know. I think its time for You to receive a little pleasure. Stand up here, Boi”

I rose to my feet, and before I could say a word, those marvelously talented lips of hers had captured my turgid cock. I gasped in pure pleasure; Her mouth was always a jewel. No matter how many times over the years she had sucked my cock, it always felt like heaven to me.
    She guided my hands to her shoulders as I closed my eyes in bliss. She had me in her throat all the way to my pubic mound, slowly mouth fucking with long deep strokes, bringing me right to the edge of orgasm, then stiopping. I was quivering in delight, and trying to not cum, when she pulled my left leg up beside her on the chair. She tugged on my balls, ran her fingers all over my tight ass, digging her fingers in firmly, squeezing my ass cheeks, She Knew this aroused me to no end.

I was in such bliss that I didnt feel her shift, didnt hear her door, but Did almost jump out of my skin when hands encircled my chest to pinch my nipples tightly.
    I looked in her mirror, and saw that it was Slave Shawn, a young man that we had both admired at another Mistress's party the week before. Here he was naked, pressed up against my small body, that big cock rubbing against my tight ass. I groaned and lay my head back against him.

Mistress grinned up at me and didnt say a word. She looked at him and merely nodded. He began kissing on my neck, licking and sucking my ear lobe as his cold fingers pinched and tugged at my nipples. I turned my face to him and he kissed me deep and hard. I groaned again as his cock head brushed my ass. I felt him move to Mistress's side where she bent slightly to suckle that big meat of his. Her mouth magic worked, and he too grunted in pleasure. She looked up and said, “Proceed”
    She pulled open my butt cheeks as Shawn moved back behind me and rubbed that big helmeted head against my hole. “Oh God” I muttered as I heard the lube bottle being opened.

Mistress looked up and grinned wickedlyas he slipped on a condom, then nodded at Shawn. She then took me into her mouth and swallowed me to the hilt as Shawn shoved his cock into my ass as deep as it would go!

I yelped out in pure extacy as he bottomed out when my Mistress did. I was engulfed and encased at both ends, and was in Boi Bliss at that point. She pushed my ass cheeks together and roughly carressed them as she began to suck like a well trained Whore. He began to slide in and out of my tight little ass as he held my hips.
    Mistress also reached between my legs to tug on Shawn's balls as they banged into my tight ass. He groaned in pure pleasure.

He whispered in my ear, ”Does that feel good? You like being fucked like a little slut for her? Tell me, fucker”
    He plunged into me so hard that I feared he'd lift me off my feet a few times there!

Oh God YES!” I moaned.

I wanted to bend over and posture myself so he could ram me Deep, but it was her wish to suck my cock, and if I knew her, she'd suck me dry!
    She placed both of her hands around my cock, laced her talented fingers, and was double jacking me as she sucked. This was almost too much to bear....

My fingers sank into my lady's shoulders and I was in Sub Space at that point. So delicious it felt, so erotic and good. I had to concentrate on not losing my load, but her rubbing my balls, sucking my cock and him rutting up into my ass was almost too much for this poor Boi.

Oh fuck, Mistress. Please...its too hard..I'm going to cum. Trying not to...”

She looked up at me and panted, “That's the whole point Boi. I want you to cum for me. Fill my throat with your sweet cream. Give it to me while he fucks it out of you. Cum like a little slut for me, feed me Boi. Give it to me. CUM!”

With that Shawn chimed in too, talking dirty in my ear, making me feel like a filthy little male slut, pleasuring Mistress by letting another man fuck my asshole deep and raw, and I couldnt handle it any longer. I threw my head back and jetted cum into my Mistress's milking mouth as her fingers dug into my cheeks; and he in turn began filling his condom to almost over flowing.

Misstress sucked me dry, as predicted, and I almost passed out with pleasure. I slumped against Slave Shawn for a few moments. He chuckled, holding me against him and groped my exhusted body. He withdrew, and I had to grip Mistress to keep from falling over.

She said. “On your knees, Boi.”
    I did gratefully before I fell over.

Shawn was nodded at, and I heard him say, “Thank you Mistress. If you need me again, please give me a call”

She blew him a kiss as he departed.

She lifted my face to kiss me deep and passionately. She petted my head and skritched my back lovingly as I panted.

She said softly, 'That was for all you do for me. I wanted to return the favor, My Boi. Hope you enjoyed?” She teased with a naughty grin.

Oh I did Ma'am. Thank you So much.”
    I groaned.

She held me to her large busoms for a few minutes, and I was in Boi heaven.

She chuckled wickedly, and said, “Well..while your down there already....”

I gladly set about gently orally pleasuring my Mistress, and was glad that her rule was that Good Boi's were always Richly Rewarded...:}
    Minx 2012
  2. Cherokee_Mountaincat
    Cherokee_Mountaincat
    Nobody liked this one..
  3. Dskitten
    Dskitten
    My girl and I loved this one!
    thanks Cat