Register

THE BEGINNING OF MY LIFE AS A BISEXUAL by Drew

1. Hoselvr
    Hoselvr
    WOW!!! Great story Drew. I'm happy you had fun, and thanks for the erection.
  2. Ebonybifemme7
    Ebonybifemme7
    Damn drew!
  3. Brian
    Brian
    Just as a titillating little aside... I was recently contacted by "Rob" through Facebook after more than 20 years of lost contact.

This caused something like the following:
    http://www.tube8.com/gay/amateur/han...e-cum/1474551/

- Drew
  4. 23LaVerne
    23LaVerne
    thanks Drew for sharing!
  5. billataffinity
    billataffinity
    wow great story Drew. wish i could've been there
  6. itsnormy
    itsnormy
    You truly DREW me into the story, the happenings...thru my entire life, both with men and women, I have never experienced a 3 way, still waiting...*S*
  7. Bi Pal
    Bi Pal
    I love your story. I suspect that each of us has an interesting "first time" story. Mine was on a beach house in Nantucket when I was twenty. I had been dating a girl for a year or two. We ended up on the living room floor, with my penis straining at my pants. Her pants "fell off," and I came as soon as in I entered her. My two marriages are over, and I'm free to do as I please. I've had sex with a guy a couple of times recently, but nothng can equal the first time, although it was great.
  8. aLABiM75 & StrF51
    aLABiM75 & StrF51
    `

Any follow-up on this tale?

`
  9. hawkz99white
    hawkz99white
    that was a very hot story made me get hard...
  10. curiousstr8guy
    curiousstr8guy
    Thanks for sharing... one of my fantasies.. 2nd one is to be involved in bi' orgy non stop action : ))
  11. switchitter2
    switchitter2
    Drew dear,great story, my dick is stiff.. you are "normal"..labels are not to be put on people of either sex..men and women are "all" bisexual..if they would just admit and accept it..I loved pussies and cocks the second I had a chance to play with them..watching them fuck, licking up the juices from prick and cunt is my lifelong passion..Socalled "str8" people are the "abnormal" ones to be pitied for their narrowminded uptightness....please write us fellow sex lovers more of your adventures here on this wonderful site of yours honey..my hard cock loves it....Ed
  12. tender2
    tender2
    Oh Drew that sounds great ;-) When is it my turn? ;-)
  13. Brian
    Brian
    Thanks for the feedback all!

- Drew
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12