Register

CUM

1. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I have been fortunate enough to meet a man who enjoys getting blow jobs as much as I like give them. He is a smaller guy - less the 5 inches hard - but he is easier to deep throat to the balls. And I cum everytime while I am sucking his cock! I just love it, especially when he gives me a mouthfull of cum!
  2. luvtocum
    luvtocum
    My ultimate fantasy came true this past weekend. My wife out of town and my regular bud was over and we were soaking in the hot tub, getting all horned up he asked me if i would allow him to invite a couple of other married buds over to see where it goes. These guys were also involved with each other so i agreed, when they arrived they didn't have any problem getting naked and getting into the tub. I could tell from the conversation that things were going to get fun. Before long i was getting fed some nice big cock and before long i was sucking all of them. Without warning someone started rimming me and thats all it took, as i sat and took the new guys cock deep in my ass, his buddy started sucking me and my fuck bud was sucking him. before long i was on all 4's taking it hard and sucking his bud that blew a huge load in my throat. Long story short it lasted the rest of the afternoon, so i swallowed 2 loads and took one deep in the backdoor, and 1 of the new guys swallowed my load. After 3 hours of recoup time we were back at it. Needless to say we all slept that night with empty ball sacks. We all exchanged phone numbers and plan on another get together. Oh i forgot to mention that on Monday which was a Holiday, i awoke to my buds dick in my mouth, he was horned up still from the day before. I swallowed alot of cum in those 2 days.
  3. Golfbear
    Golfbear
    Ins`nt there a chance of catching an std through swallowing Cum, ??
  4. Lunatic1966
    Lunatic1966
    I have been looking for a video of a guy or girl taking multiple loads of cum...not a swallow cumpilation but a video of guy after guy after guy.......well you get the point...
    Anyone have a great link to a vid?
  5. WantFunTimes2012
    WantFunTimes2012
    Reading all these post has me hard and needing someone to suck my dick and allow me to suck theirs! Anyone near Springfield Missouri?
  6. luvtocum
    luvtocum
    Even though i swallow cum in all positions, my all time favorite is when i'm on my back 69ing and he is fucking my face like a pussy, my regular bud seems to cum harder and more intense. Theres something about his balls slapping my forhead that really turns me on, i never waste the cum that is shot from his 9 incher.
  7. bicuriousnow
    bicuriousnow
    each guy probrably does have his own taste . my old friend who I miss dearly .used to give me loads of the tastiest cum on the planet. some night he would be feeling very frisky and would fuck me up the ass for hours..but when he was feeling more lovingly I would suck him till he screamed, in those day as younger men he had at least two full squirts of cum. I would lick him dry till he slept..i still dream of his taste even when he was nasty and creamed my face .waiting for it to drip into my mouth was agonizing..
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345