Register

my lady doesnt want to swing anymore

1. biblkman
    biblkman
    Last time we played was a year ago and it was with a female I only got to watch...it was still hot though. Before that we played with a both bi black couple twice, but things got complicated, the male would POP up unannounced and my lady and him got caught swapping nude pics and texts, I said that was a no no, no doing anything with anyone unless the other knows and is cool with it. After that we all have chilled, and bbq'd, but no sex, haven't kicked with them in a long time. Anyway I said now that we have the do's and dont's worked out let's start a sexual relationships with them, the girl from the girl on girl time a bi guy or a new bi couple but she is unterested...sometimes when were having sex she will get super horny and say let's do thing with people or when she's intoxicated, well...a couple weeks ago she said she wanted to see me and the guy from the couple have sex, we were just sitting around watching t.v. I was shocked...I text him, he got back to me I think him and his wife got tired of waiting for us to be on the same page as them. So I said let's find a new couple or bi guy or girl she said no, she's done with all that. It's like sometimes she feels guilty or shamed she's bi only her and I know of each others bi side, I'm so ready for a freaky good time! Tired of jacking of to images from the past or fantasizing about possibilities. This is soo frustrating. I post this here and in a couple other groups I belong to cause tired of the same people put there 2 cents on every other post...u know who they are
  2. onesucker4u
    onesucker4u
    Something similar, but a bit more sick, happened to me. I have been seeing a wild girl, half my age, for about a year. She always enjoyed using a dildo on me, and I told her about some MMF 3sums I had in the past. 1 day she says she found a guy for us to play with. Well, when he gets here she tells me, he is shy, so let me be in charge. I agree. Turns into a cuckhold situation where I am not allowed to touch him at all and when I finally try a DP, he goes limp, and she gets mad. He wasnt the least bit bi and had the thickest dick I have ever seen (we agreed we were looking for a slender dick for me) Months go by ,I find out she has been with 5 other guys without me,and I find the perfect guy, for me, Slender hard body with small dick. This actually went perfect untill I came in her mouth while riding him. Then she got on top of him, riding his dick till he said something, and she got on all fours, and he came in her ass. now, I don't mind that last part, but , after, she said she never wanted another 3sum. She has admitted to having sex with 2 other guys since then. I just am a little sad to realise she is so flaky, and self-centered. She wants lots of sex partners, but not with me.