Register

i am a Cock Sucker.

1. Curiously Adjusted
    Curiously Adjusted
    Cocksucker.
    Greene/Norwich, New York.

Would love to let a big cock flll my mouth with that tastey hot cum. Swallow unless sir wants me to spit.
  2. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I am a cock sucker and cum swallower. I love a mouthful of cock! From northeast Ohio.
  3. hung4you
    hung4you
    I travel frequently for work and even I am amazed at how many married men enjoy sucking cock. Over the years I have made many great friends that when in town come to my Hotel for man fun. This past week I was again in Dallas and I know 2 guys there that I often call, but I was feeling particularly naughty so I group texted them to see if both wanted to play. Fortunately both were able to play so they came to my Hotel and we had a cum filled night and it was truly awesome. After a couple hours of fun 1 of them had to get home to his wife, but the other one was able to spend the night. Waking up he was already awake and slowly stroking his gorgeous cock, well after I got up and went to the bathroom, he smiled and said are you up to a morning fuck? I smiled and said of course, and he knows I am a total bottom so I assumed my position bent over the bed and he lubed me up and slid it in and worked his cock and it wasn’t long before he had worked his magic that had me shooting my cum without touching it. Damn I love it when I cum like that.
  4. jumperboy
    jumperboy
    I am a cocksucker in cocoa, florida,
  5. Badger213
    Badger213
    I want to suck cock someone message me in California area
  6. rrs001
    rrs001
    I love sucking cock. I'm in Northern Virginia
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234