Register

Does anybody just have random NSA?

1. DownBoy
    DownBoy
    Or am I the only odd one who enjoys sucking multiple random cocks at truck stops and adult-theaters, or answering Craigslist add to swallow cum in a parking lot or motel room?
  2. bw299
    bw299
    I have regulars and I do random. There is something so absolutely hot about a random encounter, especially NSA. I have orgasmed while sucking a hot random cock witout every being touched or toucing myself.
  3. funsocalsex
    funsocalsex
    Yes I do, but it can be hot
  4. NakedInSeattle
    NakedInSeattle
    Friends are fine, but random, hot cocksucking at the bathhouse (small groups, yum) is best for me. I may see him/them there at another time but it happens like that.
  5. hungryman517
    hungryman517
    I used to do that. In this area it took a lot of time and searching on CL etc. . But had to stop because wife is afraid of std's. Now I'm negotiating the possibility of a regular to me my oral needs.
  6. hung4you
    hung4you
    As a frequent business traveler, i often notice when I'm working out in Hotel workout centers guys seem to be very friendly and last night was no exception. While on the tread mill, this guy walks in and ask me how long I had left and I told him another 15 minutes, he said cool and got on the elliptical and when I finished I was all sweaty and I told him it all yours and started gathering my things when he said oh are you all done? I said no, I'm going to my room to finish my workout, he ask me what does that entail? I said going back to beat my sweaty cock, he laughed and said Jesus you need some help. I said are you kidding me of course I would and he gathered his things and went to my room. He wasn't huge but man he lots of sweet cum to feed me. He to swallowed my cum and we are hooking up again tonight so he can ravage my man pussy.
  7. Cklvr
    Cklvr
    I love random hookups! I just would like to get a big cock for once, don't get me wrong small is OK but I would like an 8 or 9 incher for once! Cl is a great place to find men that want a bj! Love it!
  8. 69luvr
    69luvr
    I luv looking for random cock everywhere. Its found usually bi luck. I enjoy picking up hitchhikers and seducing them. I luv going to a mall and looking at tits in sweaters and hard cocks in jeans. Ya never know where you will find great cock.