Register

NEW Want to swallow Cum

1. icum15601
    icum15601
    Never had a cock in my mouth or swallowed a load. First time for everything. Pittsburgh area.
  2. luvtocum
    luvtocum
    Swallowing cum is awesome, once you do you are hooked.
  3. switchitter2
    switchitter2
    Swallow your own for awhile.and get used to it... then find a cock to suck(lot`s of`em out there)...then taste the precum...then let cock ejaculate completely into your mouth, savor the tangy, sexy prick flavor then take it down the hatch,not losing a precious drop..can`t tell you how young I was(18 of course), when my older neighbor introduced me to cum swallowing(he took down my first squirts)..teaching me how to savor sperm, gulping it out of his fat dick as fast as he could shoot it...great fun..love it still..even after being married for so many years..
  4. oldercal
    oldercal
    I often taste my own but have not really tasted another man's cum. I went to a masseur in June who invited me to take his semi-erect penis in my mouth, such a wonderful experience, with a little cum on it. I look forward to really tasting it. Ray
  5. bicuriousnow
    bicuriousnow
    nothing is tastier than a hot load of sperm.. I could drink it all night. I had a friend who had a large 8inch thick member who could hold back all he wanted , my jaw would ache before he gave me a large hot blast of cum, the best I ever had..north Chicago area