Register

Cum filled wife

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    My wife and I have a unique relationship, that being said she has her boy toys and I have my sexual partners. I been fucking this elderly lady down the street for some time now since her husband died. She is a great fuck and I fuck her often, however when I?m not home the wife is doing the same thing, getting seeded by other men. This past Sunday as I was seedling Martha my wife was getting fucked by one of our close friends. But it wasn?t just a single guy, she hosted 2 guys who creamed her good. Even after dumping a healthy load in Martha I came home to find her in bed legs spread full of 2 creampies, she just smiled and said oh hell you just missed Kevin and Jason, she knows how to turn me on. How was Martha ? Awesome I said but how were the boys, eat my pussy and find out. As I kissed her I could taste the cum on her breath, her pussy was wet and leaking cum so I know she had a good time.

I couldn?t wait to taste her cum filled pussy, my cock was hard as a rock and just then Kevin walked in wanting round 2. I have sucked Kevin many times and his unwashed cock was even more inviting . He was hard and wanted his cock sucked, the wife and I took care of that and he began plowing her again. I love watching a man fuck the wife, she orgasmed with gusto and I was there to catch her squirting and him cumming. Fuck it was awesome.