Register

kissing

1. alphawolf19
    alphawolf19
    how manny of us like to kiss with a load in there mouth....mmmmmm
  2. Mikes9900
    Mikes9900
    I would love to but have not had the chance yet. I have only sucked 5 or 6 cocks but love the feel. I also love kissing so I can only imagine how much I would like that. If you get to Middle GA, give me a holler and maybe we could try a few things, including that. - Mike
  3. resedafun
    resedafun
    Mmmmmm have done it once before, Loved it and want to do it again. Either my cum or his
  4. virginia123
    virginia123
    I absolutely love kissing with a mouthful of hot cum. I love to swirl it around on our tounges knowing that we are both sharing and tasting the cum together, so fucking hott to be sharing cum that way. Then I like to swirl some cum out onto our lips and smear it around rubbing our face cheeks together all wet and slippery and then to gently lip kiss each other letting the cum slide around all over our lips. Oh damn, I am getting so fucking horney right now thinking about how erotic and hott cum kissing is!!! I enjoy cum kissing with men or women, but with the right man, who also really enjoys it, it can just get super fucking hott and exotic. Oh baby yes!!!
  5. Wishful
    Wishful
    As a teenager I was turned off by the idea of kissing a man. That changed when a girl kissed me after kissing another boy, and I could taste both of them on her tongue. We were in a public place so I had to act straight, but I kept wishing we could share his cum in a 3-way kiss. It never happened, and I've stayed in the closet except for a few brief moments that never gave me a taste of another man's cum. So here I am, still waiting to share my first cum kiss with a man or even take my first mouthful of another man's cum. I know it will happen some day, I just don't know when I'll meet the man who feeds me my first load of hot, creamy wonderful cum.