Register

Top In Search of a Bottom

1. ded_hed
    ded_hed
    Mature top who is searching for a bottom in Maryland
  2. horneyalhere
    horneyalhere
    Maybe in oyur state men have the balls to realy fuck a man in the ass but in texas men are all talk and no balls. they say if I catch that guy i'll fuck him in the ass but then when time come to do it tthey dont have the balls to realy do it. I bet my ass on it , gave a number of men the chance to fuck my ass and no doers . my ass is safe in texas. I BET MY ASS ON IT!
    Once I told some of those guys that if they could pull my pants down without undoing my belt they could fuck my ass. they chickened out. horneyalhere
  3. horneyalhere
    horneyalhere
    Maybe in oyur state men have the balls to realy fuck a man in the ass but in texas men are all talk and no balls. they say if I catch that guy i'll fuck him in the ass but then when time come to do it tthey dont have the balls to realy do it. I bet my ass on it , gave a number of men the chance to fuck my ass and no doers . my ass is safe in texas. I BET MY ASS ON IT!
    Once I told some of those guys that if they could pull my pants down without undoing my belt they could fuck my ass. they chickened out. horneyalhere
  4. nwindorallygifted
    nwindorallygifted
    Looking in Northwest Indiana or Chicago area for a Passionate top that would like me to worship his cock.
  5. nicenewbie4fun
    nicenewbie4fun
    I'm a Bi-Switch,but looking to Bottom for the Right Top? Any Bi-Tops with Average/Slim Cocks in Central Florida? My Bottom UP 4 You?
  6. sweecocksucker69
    sweecocksucker69
    I'm a bottom in Maryland in search of a top.
  7. apantysnatcher
    apantysnatcher
    This bottom sub slut is always wishing I had a don cock that wants to enjoy me. I enjoy the opportunity when I can have a real man hard thick cock wanting to feel the invasion of that man, TV lady with her strapon wanting to take me. Am a CD that loves to tease then please a man so he cannot wait to take me. Please at the local glory holes and theater and I so enjoy the pleasure of a hard cock.