Register

My First Threesome.....

1. Cherokee_Mountaincat
    Cherokee_Mountaincat
    My First Threesome

All of my life I had done what was expected of me, had done well in school, had married a very successful and wonderful man, and I was completely happy.
    One was supposed to be monogamous to one man only, and be happy in the sexual arena as well, so when my friend Michelle and I were talking one afternoon I was
    shocked when she mentioned the prospect of she and her husband bringing in another man to their bedroom. That was something not thought of in my circle, but
    she was clearly turned on by the event. I thought about it, and I shall admit, it did intrigue me somewhat. I would never mention it to my husband of five
    years though, not thinking that it would be a proper thing to do.

My husband was quite sensual, and could make me climax so easily and instantly sometimes. He was a marvelous lover to me, the only man I had ever had.
    When he hurt his back at work, our sex life declined drastically but I maintained and understood that he could not make love to me right then. I loved him regardless, but he felt bad and voiced that he thought he was neglecting me.
    I told him to not worry, I would be fine, but late in the night my fingers found my Love Button, and toyed with it until I came, shuddering in my little twin bed.

When he was feeling better, he mentioned that he wanted to have one of his
    co-workers come over and spend Memorial Day weekend with us. I had met his friend Lew a couple of times, and felt that he was a very nice man, quiet and gentle. He always took me off guard a little by hugging me tightly whenever he saw us, and even hugged Larry. This time, he seemed to hold my body to him a little longer than normal, and his hands seemed to caress my back and long hair
    longer than usual, but it was only mere seconds. When he let go he looked into my eyes meaningfully, and I know I flushed to my toes. I hurried off to the
    kitchen as my nipples hardened inside my bathing suit top. I closed my eyes for a second to try and stop the pulsating sensation in my clit. What's the matter with you?? I asked myself, you cannot be feeling like this.

As Larry and Lew got the BBQ going on the back porch by the pool, I fixed the rest of the food. I could see them standing close talking and laughing and telling dirty jokes and BS'ing as guys do, and thought no more about it. But I
    smiled to see my Baby feeling so much better.

A few minutes later, Lar called out to me to bring them some drinks, and I brought them out. Lew was lounging on one of our deck loungers, and had his long
    legs stretched out in the hot sun. He had been in the pool already, and was still soaking wet. As I handed him his beer, I noticed the large bulge in his wet swimsuit. It lay sleeping on his thigh, and appeared to be a good 8 or 9
    inches. My God, I thought! The man was Huge! And he wasn't even hard yet! So stunned was I at its size, that I fumbled, spilling beer all over him and
    dropped the can on his leg. In horror I grabbed the towel beside him, and muttered as I wiped him off, "Oh God Lew! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt
    it…..I mean, I mean you, I didn't mean to hurt You!"

I accidentally brushed my hand against him then dropped the towel as if it were a snake. I stood as a deer in the headlights, and gaped at him. His eyes smiled
    down at me, and he said,, "Its okay, Baby. He's fine, honest. See?"

He looked down toward his cock and my eyes automatically followed on their own. It was stirring, and it grew right before my eyes! The black material of
    his swimsuit was stretching a little tighter over the now swelling member, and I swallowed hard at its girth as well. I babbled something and beat feet for the house, not noticing the grin on my husband's face over at the BBQ.

Inside the house I stood at the sink shaking inwardly. My clit was pulsating so very hard, and my nipples were as stone. I took deep breaths to calm the sensations inside my body. Never had I felt anything such as this, except for my
    own husband, and had never seen another man's cock outside of Larry's!
    I shivered as if in fever, and felt weak in the knees. I drank down the rest of my wine, and took a few more deep calming breaths.

A while later, I took out the foil wrapped corn to Larry, who thanked me then pulled me over to him to kiss me deeply and passionately right there in front of Lew, who had turned the lounger around so he was facing Larry as he cooked. I felt awkward, but also somewhat aroused at his attention to me. He had never kissed me in public, let alone in front of someone like that!

He dropped his hands down to cup my buttocks roughly as he kissed me, and I felt his cock against me growing. Never had he openly caressed my buttocks like he was now, and it felt so exciting! I moaned slightly as his teeth dug into my
    throat,

"Larry honey…ohhhh" I whispered in his ear. He knew this aroused me almost more than anything.

My nipples were so stiff that they ached, and my pussy was almost flowing with woman juices. And knowing full well that Lew was that close seemed to make it that much more exciting. He took my hair into his hands, and pulled me tight to look at me. Something in his eyes told me this wasn't over, and it aroused mybody to n o end. He whispered, "Later my love."

A little bit later when it had cooled down, we we're sitting at the outdoor table eating, talking, laughing and listening to music. Lew had brought over a couple of bottles of something lite and wonderfully fruity. It was so good with
    our ribs, and the rest of our cookout. It made me feel incredibly relaxed and peaceful. Lar poured me some more of the delightful concoction and I protested a
    tad.
    "Baby, we're not going anywhere, so we might as well enjoy ourselves. It's okay, drink up." He grinned.

After the meal, I stood up to go throw our paper plates in the fire, and slipped on the wet surface near the pool. Headlong into the pool I went, and couldn't seem to get myself upright! I was tangled in the Pool Shark, the pool cleaner. I began to thrash and was terrified. I didn't swim well, and the alcohol was slowing me down.
    Suddenly, I was grabbed up and brought to the surface. I spit and sputtered, and clung to whom I thought was my husband. It turned out that I was hanging down
    the front of Lew's chest as his hands cupped my buttocks, with my arms around his neck. I held on in fear and panted, looking into his warm eyes. He was standing still just holding me there. I quickly looked up at Lar, who was
    getting up painfully, and smiling back at me, knowing I was in Lew's capable hands.

I looked to Lew, and he gently walked over to the steps of the pool. I figured he would set me down or let go, but no, he turned around and sat on the bottom steps. He ever so gently pulled my legs up around his waist so that I was
    sitting straddled on his lap. I gasped out, staring into his eyes. He still held me against his chest, and my nipples grew in the cool of the breeze. He smoothed the hair back out of my face then kissed me deeply, firmly, as his hands roamed my back.
    I could not believe what was happening to me! Here I was being kissed by another man as my own husband stood there and watched!

On top of that, I could feel his huge cock beginning to harden under me, and I moaned slightly before I realized I was going to. His lips found my neck and began to nip and bite just as Larry had done, and it made my pussy tingle and burn with passion. He whispered in my ear, "Larry told me this turned you on, Baby-girl" and with that he began to lick my neck and cleavage.

"Oh God" I whisper/moaned for it seemed my body was responding without me, my hips grinding down on the hard cock beneath me all on its own. He pressed up against me as he bit on my neck more.

I was caught up in sensation, and was powerless to do anything but submit, and enjoy the warmth that was spreading all through my pussy. My clit stood up like
    a small eraser, and my nipples were like marbles! I groaned and tried to look up at my husband, noticed him coming over to the pool. He stood looking down at us with a smile. He then removed his swimsuit and stepped down in beside us to sit beside Lew, their thighs touching. I looked at Lar in puzzlement as Lew was kissing my right shoulder. Lar just smiled and reached behind me to unhook my
    bathing suit top. I gasped out and tried to pull my hands up to clutch my top to my titties, but Lar was already pulling it free, leaving them bare to the world.

He bent slightly to take my left nipple in his mouth, sucking the hard nub there. I lay my head back, as Lew took the other nipple to do the same to it. I could not help the pleasure I was getting from these two men! It seemed to
    radiate all through me as I begin to clench my pussy muscles, which made my ass cheeks rock on Lew's cock.

As Larry reached down in between us to fondle my mound I looked down, and his hand was brushing Lew's cock as well! I looked at my husband in astonishment as
    Lew moaned slightly. This was my husband touching another man's cock! I stared in fascination as Lar's hand moved from my pussy to caress what he could of
    Lew's member as I sat upon it. He looked me in the eyes and said, "Move on him, baby. Make his cock rock hard for us."

I looked at him and stammered, "Us??"

He nodded before kissing me, then whispered, "Yes Love, for both of us"

I looked at him, then at Lew who smiled. "I'm here to please both of you. Both of you." He whispered as he kissed me this time.

I felt light headed as they begin to kiss on my neck from both sides. Lar then had his hand into the back of my swim suit and Lew began to rub his thumb over
    my now stiff little clit.

"Ah God," I moaned out loud. It felt soon wonderful, Lar teasing my ass from the back now, and Lew tormenting my pussy from the front. I heard Lar say, "Let's
    set her on the side for a minute"

Lew stood up and turned me around, setting me on the side of the pool. Lar stepped beside Lew and tugged off my bottoms. I tried to protest again, but before I could say a word, Larry had my legs spread apart and was licking and
    tonguing my pussy. I cried out in pleasure, as I did every time he did this to me for it always felt sooo marvelous! I braced my hands back behind me and opened my thighs as wide as they would go, making access for his thrusting,
    darting tongue. My head was thrown back in ecstasy. I felt my orgasm coming, even though I tried not to enjoy it so. I yelled out, and wrapped my legs around Larry's head as my hands pulled his mouth tight onto my pussy.
    Ripples of pleasure shot through me time and time again. I finally collapsed on the concrete, my titties heaving in pleasure. I felt Larry pulling me to him again. He hugged me tight, and chuckled as I panted in pleasure.

Lew was walking out of the pool, and stood close to me smiling that gentle smile. He then pulled off his swimsuit, to reveal his huge cock which was hardening rapidly. All I could do was stare dumb struck at it as it hardened to
    its full length. So thick and big, I muttered. He took it in his hand and stroked it smoothly a couple of times, making it harder, also making me lick my lips. Suddenly, he turned towards Larry, who leaned over me slightly, and took
    the head into his mouth, then tongued all around the big mushroom helmet. His tongue glided over the smooth skin there as naturally as could be, and I was completely stunned! Here was my strong, big man sucking another man's throbbing cock right in front of me! Somehow it aroused me immensely.

He stopped and looked at me, then took Lew's cock in his hand at the shaft, turning it toward me, and whispered, "Taste him Baby, He's wonderful. It's ok Darling. Just like this, he loves this"

He circled the thick head round and round with his hot moist tongue, and Lew moaned slightly closing his eyes. My breathing had escalated, and I was all but
    salivating watching as his mouth encompassing that big head. He again turned the cock to me, and before I could stop my self, took it greedily into my mouth the
    best I could to suck it. Ohhh so big that I could barely fit the head into my mouth, let alone take any of the shaft as Larry had. Lew reached down to touch both of our heads and we both began to lick and lap on him. After a minute or
    two, Lew told us shakily, "If you two don't stop now, you're going to make me cum all over you"

"Your mouths are so good" He chuckled

He reached down and grasped Larry's arm to help him up, then reached down for me too. Lar took my hand, and led me to the chaise lounge where Lew had sat before.
    It sat in the dark, and Lar sat back looking at Lew and I. Lew took my hand and pulled me down on the outdoor carpet there. He was on one side of the lounge, me
    on the other. He bent and took Larry's cock into his mouth, and began to suckle my husband. I watched in fascination as he took him almost all the way down. I couldn't even do that! Larry's cock was thick at the base and I could never
    take him all the way down my throat. He sucked until He had Larry moaning out,

"Ah God Baby, his mouth is sooo good. Wait until he gets a hold of that little pussy of yours."

Lew came back up and reached over to touch my face looking into my eyes. He gently pushed my head down to Larry's cock, whispering, "Suck him with me, Baby"
    and again I sucked and licked like a kitten in heat. I lavished spit on my Baby's cock with my wet tongue as I played with his swollen balls. Lew's hand was holding my hair back so that it wouldn't get in the way as I enjoyed myself.
    I felt Lar's right hand rubbing over my back and down to my ass. It felt so good, and I growled around my husband's meat.

His fingers ventured downward to plunge into my sopping wet pussy from the back, and I cried out in unexpected pleasure! He pumped his fingers in and out ever so
    gently, teasing me and making me squirm, making me want wanting more. He moved around behind me and nipped on my tight ass as I sucked. I nearly screamed in
    ecstasy as he did what I loved my Baby doing to me, he rammed his tongue into my tight ass! I nearly came right there, for when Lar did that to me I Would cum,
    and cum very hard.

I lay my head down on Lar's leg for a moment, had heard his soft chuckle. He pulled me up to him to kiss me full and passionately. I responded back just as
    readily.
    He then looked over to Lew, who nodded. I said, "What…?"

Lar made me stand up and turn my back to him. Lew came in the front of us to lift me up and lay me out on Lar's big chest. I protested, so afraid my weight would hurt Lar's back. "Shhh Baby. It's ok; you're not big enough to hurt me.
    Just love me, Baby."

I could feel his hands on my titties pinching and caressing the nipples there as his tongue delved into my right ear. I could see Lew in the pool light standing down at our feet stroking his big cock again, and the sight of it made my pussy tingle and throb. He put his knees on the chaise, and leaned down to begin sucking on my pussy. I groaned out as Lar reached down to take my clit and jack it like a mini cock in between his thumb and forefinger. Ohhh the
    sensations! A warm breeze on my heated body, my husband's mouth and fingers on me, and Lew with his hot tongue flickering my pussy. Sheer Heaven!

Just as I thought I couldn't take any more, Lar shifted me upwards a tiny bit then pushed his hard cock into my pussy, and pushed me down on it hard!
    "Ahhh!" I yelled out as he shoved into me.

Ohhh, it was sooo wonderful. I was still gasping when I saw Lew come up a little. He began to lick at Larry's cock
    as he began to move in and out of me! I groaned out at the feelings rushing through my pussy. He came up to lap my clit hard while Lar thrust up into me harder and harder. Lar groaned out slightly, "Now Lew, now"

Lew grinned, and reached into his bag beside the chaise, pulling out a small tube of KY jelly. He squeezed a nice amount on his cock and moved forward as Lar
    spread his legs.
    "Wait, what??" I stammered as that big cock came at me.

I thought it was going to go into my tight ass! I knew damn well I could not take something that big!
    Lew laughed and moved my legs and Larry's apart, and lifted his ass to him. He rubbed his head over Lar's ass, and Lar moaned out loudly, "Oh Dear God" as
    Lew moved forward easy and the head popped inside Lar's asshole! Lar gripped my titties tightly and began to move inside of me slowly until Lew got deep inside of his ass. This seemed to make Larry's cock swell up to three times the normal size and he began to growl in my ear then began to push down on my hips and
    moaned, "Fuck me Darling, fuck Daddy"

I began to thrust my pussy down hard on his pulsating cock. Lew was moving slowly at first, but then begin to move in and out making his huge cock disappear inside my Love's ass until he rammed forward and was completely buried there. Lar thrust up into me harder and harder now as Lew just stayed there panting and looking at us. I looked at his face as my husband fucked my tight pussy. Our eyes locked and he said huskily, "Fuck him Baby-girl,
    fuck that cock, and I'll take his ass for you. Pump him honey, fuck that cock for me. He's so tight, and it's been so long since he's had a cock in here, Its soooo good Honey-girl"

His words seemed to hypnotize me for I began to buck on my husbands cock as he moved in and out of Lar's ass. Lar was moaning in my neck and grunting as that
    big meat slipped and thrust deep inside his bowels. It set me on fire, and I started to fuck him harder and wilder than I ever had before! Our growls, grunts and groans filled the air and we were in a frenzied fucking. Lew leaned forward
    on the arms of the lounge and pumped Larry's ass hard now and Lar yelled out that he was going to cum any second, just as my own orgasm ripped through me. I
    could feel his hot jizz jet up into me, and it in turn set me off again. I looked up at Lew and heard him groan as he looked into my eyes.

"Ah Jesus" He moaned and thrust into Larry all the way to the hilt, and emptied his cum deep into his ass.

He collapsed down on both of us and laid his head on my heaving chest. After a minute, he rose up and kissed me tenderly. He didn't kiss Lar, but Lar was
    kissing my neck and ears. I put my right hand back to touch my husband's face and my left hand went to Lew's grinning face. I giggled and kissed him. I then
    turned to kiss my Love passionately.
    We untangled, and went over to the outside shower to slowly and lovingly wash each other all over, the soapy water feeling so good to us all. Lar reached down to pull me to him and he looked down at me with amusement in his eyes.

"I meant to tell you, Michelle sends her best wishes, and she and Matt will be here tomorrow." I stared at him open mouthed as Lew chuckled behind me. "Missy
    has wanted to get a hold of that pussy of yours ever since they moved over there. She told you about Lew to gauge your reaction, and saw the intrigue in your eyes.
    Yes, my Darling, we are going to have a Very memorable Memorial Day Weekend
    indeed!"
    TK2003. :}
  2. i_shoot_blanks
    i_shoot_blanks
    Masterful!!!! Wonderful story written beautifully. Each story you write seems to lessen my ED a little more. Looking forward to the next, Darlin'.
  3. Plumhead2
    Plumhead2
    Do people really do this?!!! Your story makes it seem so real. Sex with a new person is so arousing. Everyone's body is a little different. Everyone's cock or pussy feels a little different. Everyone does sex a little different, Everyone cums just a little bit different. These differences make new experiences so incredibly hot to experience! Add to that, doing it in front of your spouse and then seeing him with another guy and the excitement rises to overload. Your story got my juices boiling.

Since I can't seem to find other people to make this really happen, I guess I will have to settle for the thrills from reading your stories.But again, your stories are so stimulating, they make settling a wonderful compromise.
  4. Cherokee_Mountaincat
    Cherokee_Mountaincat
    Thank you Darlings. Just didnt realize I had the font so frikkin big.. I'll do better next time..:} This story was written for a girlfriend and her honey Years ago. Its a scenerio of what would happen if we all got together for a wild weekend...lol Wish I could have gotten it to actually happen..lol
    Cat
  5. Howie
    Howie
    Cat at her finest turning on this boy so much. So needs a guy and a gal. The effects of reading this will be with me for a good hard while.
  6. falcondfw
    falcondfw
    mmmmmmmm. yummy. gotta love our cat.
  7. Cherokee_Mountaincat
    Cherokee_Mountaincat
    TY Howie and Falcon. Howie's such a sweet Boi...*Wink*
    Cat
  8. tallone62
    tallone62
    Great Story Cat!.....It worked it's magic on
    me!
  9. Cherokee_Mountaincat
    Cherokee_Mountaincat
    Thank you tall. Glad you liked
    Cat
  10. NakedInSeattle
    NakedInSeattle
    That was great, Cat! I'm just getting to your stories after all this time and I really love them. You da bomb!
  11. csreef
    csreef
    Cat ...Phew I've got to take a cold shower or a long walk now :-)' A.
  12. Cherokee_Mountaincat
    Cherokee_Mountaincat
    lol Ty Naked and Creef..Glad you liked, Darlings..:}
    Yer Cat
  13. grand10
    grand10
    your stories are always so goooooooooooooooood. keep em cumming
  14. Cherokee_Mountaincat
    Cherokee_Mountaincat
    lol Thank you Grand. I didnt know if anyone was reading them any more. I'll post another as soon as I can get some done..:}
    Cat
  15. Dskitten
    Dskitten
    Yes, Cat, your stories are so well written and arousing! I am a fan of both reading, and writing erotica...it's time to tell some stories....
    D&P
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast