Register

Beached

1. steve10557
    steve10557
    Beached

Beautiful... I knew it would be, the hotel said it was a long way but it was worth the effort, nice secluded place to get an "all over" tan. I climbed down among the rocks to the sand, you couldn"t be overlooked from the road, so nice and secure I think... off with these clothes.

I knelt down on my towel, cock swaying loose in the sun, while I oiled up... dont want to burn anything... ooh this is sexy, all nekkid in the breeze! I lay on my stomach, little white arse gleaming at the sea, mmm oooh this warm sand on me vitals!
    "Ha-ha-ha you look comfy..." I looked up, my panic reflex starting the kick with adrenalin, over the rocks leans this gorgeous redhead, all saucy eyes and flashing smile.

"Ah.. yes.. em.." I bumbled, "Sorry, thought this was a lonely beach". "Obviously" she said, gazing at my bare arse, "It is normally, but the hotel recommended it to me".

"Ha-ha, same here" I quipped nervously.

"Mind if I join you?" she flashed those teeth at me, ..oh so politely!

"No? Yes? Sure, come ahead" I must sound like a right cunt!

She ran over towel under arm, and spread it out beside me, sand flying all over me, sticking to my oil, "Oh sorry, I"ll get it off for you in a minute" an unruly smirk flashing across that lovely, freckled face. She unhooked her Bikini top, her breasts spilling out and quickly stepped out of her shorts, I tried not to look, honest... but the stirrings between me and my towel proving its own point.
    "Here let me brush you off" she bustled, flicking the sand from my shoulders and back, sweeping down and slapping and wobbling my buttocks. I could smell her, all perfume and oil and something else... animal.

"You need some more oil on now, here have some of mine", she smoothed some dark liquid over my back with very practiced hands, obviously a professional, the fingers working to cover as far as she could reach, into the small of my back and over my bum, fairly quivering in its excitement. "thanks" my voice wobbling in sympathy.

She then set about her own body squeezing the bottle onto her shoulders, letting the oil trickle down over those gorgeous tits, I couldn"t help watching from the shadows of my folded arms. She massaged the oil around and under, down over her belly and hips, squirting more luxuriously between her breasts so it ran down and puddled between her thighs. My mouth was dry.
    "Could you oil my back please" so polite... I wanted to smack her. My cock had been pressed into the towel so I hoped it wouldn"t notice too much, I knelt up, it started to sway upwards very slowly, oh you cant trust your body to behave.

"That's ok.." she said smirking at my member, "..it must be this warm weather" I took her bottle and sloshed it all over her back, my hands trembling as I smoothed into her shoulders, my arousal brushing her back where I knelt too close. "Mmmmm" she sighed, "lovely...." her head tipping forward to allow me access to her neck, such a lovely neck, I resisted the urge to bite it.

My hands glided down her back, lingering, smoothing, straying around her sides, brushing fleetingly those lovely tits. She got onto her hands and knees, offering her bottom, my cock tried not to poke at her.. really.. it did. I smoothed the oil over that beautiful roundness, her hips gave a little wiggle, tantalizing my fingers, "More" she breathed at me, I squirted the oil over that bum as though putting out a fire, or fuelling it! My fingers straying between the cheeks, working, her body pressing into them, encouraging, my fingers searched in her flesh, the oil allowing them to slip easily into her cunt, she parted her knees on the towel, arching her back, thrusting at me. I brought myself up to her, my cock on fire from sun, oil and excitement, sliding deliciously into her, my balls wrecking themselves on her clit, I progressed a gentle rhythm with the lap of the ocean, small thrusts in concert with the surf. My hands gripping and massaging those beautiful arse cheeks, my thumbs teasing and slipping in her anus, opening her, her soft moans reinforcing and steadying my pace, fucking, fucking, fucking.

Laughter from the road... "Oi oi.. thats it, give 'er one", I glanced over to see a man and woman clambering down the slope, my cock giving an involuntary twitch in 'Reds' cunt, but couldn"t stop my fucking, fucking, fucking, locked into an eternal rhythm.

The pair were both dark skinned, 40somethings, he so black almost Nubian, his body glistening with oil and sweat from the climb accentuating his muscles, she some sort of Rio mix, her hairless cunt prominent in the sun, they stumbled over the sand to watch our efforts, the heat and the waves, calling to our fucking, sliding, fucking. the man stripped off his shorts revealing his long dark cock, reluctant to move because of its weight, he came and knelt behind me, his hands at my balls encouraging me out of 'Reds' cunt and squeezing me into her anus to continue my motion, I felt his long member sliding beneath my balls into her cunt, we synchronized our thrusts, I felt his weight inside her, his teeth on my back, his hands carrying us on the tide. The woman crouched down in front of Red, her knees wide, gripping that red hair rubbing Red's face past that dark moist cleft into the pink interior. The sounds of the waters lapping driving us to our threshold, the steady fuck, fuck, fuck, my speed increasing, the hands, the sun, the taut swinging of Red's breasts, carrying me over, emptying me deep within her, groaning, bucking, fucking.

The Nubian withdrawing quickly, to stand before his mate, wanking his hot black length into her face, her tongue came out lapping, I withdrew more slowly to replace with my middle fingers the vacancy in Reds" vagina, my thumb thrusting into her anus, holding her like a bowling ball, supporting her flexing belly as her orgasm flowed deeply and silently out. I pulled Red's hair back, forcing her to look at the tight black buttocks thrusting the spunk up the long length, to splash out against his partner's face the tongue lapping, drops scooting over the dark oiled skin of her breasts to make a wetness in the sand. I played in Red's body, chasing out the dregs of her orgasm and the expellation of her air.

We lay heaped at the margin of the sea, the rising tide washing us clean, cradling us, singing the song of the Priestess, nourishing our urge for more.