Register

Bi and married

1. cibeis
    cibeis
    We and are married for more than 20 years and happy! Before we married we knew of each other and actually met at a gay lez bi party.
    I fell in love with my husband when I watched him dancing with a man, kissing and rubbing his body with his partner.
    Today we have our steady same sex partners and many more! There was never a moment in our marriage that we regret! And until today there is nothing better for me than to watch my husband making love to a man. He is a devoted bottom, crossdresser and exhibitionist. Unfortunately we can not share lingerie. His full fem ass is bigger than mine, so he has his own and I help him shopping. It turns me on when we are together in a lingerie shop and buy openly for him. I know that he gets very aroused when he tries on negligees, strings, frilly panties and asks ungermy opinion.
    My steady lover is 30 years younger than me and she loves my soft body...and Im crazy for her sexy hard one. My husband has a steady one for more than 2 years now and he is a stunning 40 years younger. I prefer a woman but whenever he is with us I cannot resist to have him too. We have two grown up children and they know and accept our lifestyle. Our son, now 28 is bi too and when he is in town we let him bring his lover(s), although, we dont have open sex in front of him. Our daughter is married with a child and when she is with us she tells me that she envies me, her fantasies go into same direction....
    Bi and married works very well because a bi couple doesnt cheat! We can have open sex with our partners without jealousy!
    Suzi
  2. Cuiriousmark
    Cuiriousmark
    Congratulations - its terrific you can celebrate this way!