Register

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Just a few recent

This was the biggest cock I think I've sucked and my first real BBC. What a challenge to deepthroat, but I took it all.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]51624[/ATTACH]

This is a regular that stops by once a week or so. Straight 23 year old.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51625[/ATTACH]

A 26 year old married regular.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51626[/ATTACH]

48 married hotel visitor that wanted to throatfuck a guy. Walked in, got on my knees, and he had me upside down on the bed and just used my mouth

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51627[/ATTACH]

More to come
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  2. If you have a Tumblr account and wanna see the best dicks on the internet?

[SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][B]Profile:[/B][/COLOR][I] [COLOR=#800080][U]dailydicksupply.tumblr.com[/U][/COLOR]

[/I][B]What we do: [/B][I][COLOR=#800080]Basically all we do is find the nicest cocks on the internet and post them on our Tumblr for the world to see. If that interest you then go check us out, and if you like it, subscribe.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#800080][B]ALSO [/B]we take submissions. So you're interested in showing your cock off, then send us a message on our Tumblr and you might get posted.[/COLOR]

[/I][COLOR=#800080]Here is a sample image of what we do just incase you don't feel like clicking the link:[/COLOR][/SIZE][ATTACH=CONFIG]42206[/ATTACH][SIZE=3][COLOR=#800080]

Enjoy[/COLOR] :)[/SIZE]
    Tags: cocks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  3. Any Old Man or Men ready to seduce me?

I am an 18 year old young man who has had considerable sexual experience with much older women. But in recent months, after searching the internet and reading of bi sexual experiences, I have developed an almost uncontrollale lust for sex with older men. I would love older men in their fifties and sixties to take my young body and teach me all of their sexual desires and practices. I have a craving to suck old men's cocks and for them to allow me to fuck them, also forthem to suck my cock and eventually fuck me. Even writing this has my ass-hole twitching with desire and my cock is rampant.
    Things I have read, which are filthy and depraved really excite me and I have the need to satisfy my lust for them.
    I often lie in bed at night fantasising about a group of old men groping my body, kissing me, and then doing what they want with me. But fantasy is only breaking my heart, I need and want to experience it all.
    I hope I don't sound like a silly young man, but if only you knew the sexual torture I am going through, then you would understand my craving for men.
    I want to live my life as a true bi-sexually experienced person.
    appreciate any thoughts about me.
    Categories
    Uncategorized