Register

All Blog Entries

1. Old Friend Part 2

After I finished licking him clean he was weak , and had to sit back on the bar stool. I stood up, by now I was hard as a rock. I started stroking myself occasionally rubbing it against his now softer but not completely cock. He wasn't watching video anymore just me. I tried to make me last as long as I could. By time I was ready to cum he was hard again. I shot my load on his cock. Was pleasantly surprised at my load. Bigger than usual. I moved forward rubbing our cock together moving back and forth. A lot of my cum had gone on his balls so during my rubbing I kept moving my ass over his balls and slightly on his shift. Because he wasn't complaining or stopping me I decided to go for it. Using my own cum as lube I sat down on his throbbing cock. I've only had a few cocks in me and as for size except for dildos never this big. After the initial penetration he slid in easily. I rode him slowly at first til it hit a spot on me. I've produced cum while wife has pegged me but never an orgasm and nothing from real cocks. This time was different, I almost immediately was dripping and then it hit the spot. I started riding him hard and fast. I wasn't hard but started cumming. And not a little but massive amounts. And it kept coming. Apparently this turned him on cause his thrusting intensified. My orgasm continued. Just kept going, I couldn't bounce anymore because of it. Breathing super hard. But because he kept pumping it kept going for me. When he finally came I was actually relieved, I couldn't take it anymore. I literally just went backwards and sat on floor. Between the heavy Breathing and fact my legs weren't working . I just sat on floor . Cum dripping from my cock and coming out of my ass. He just sat there. His belly full of my cum. Neither of us said a thing for awhile. Still catching our breaths. When he finally did speak....... next blog
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Old Friend

My life is pretty bizarre to begin with, more on that possibility in another blog it maybe to taboo. But old friend moved to town recently. We've kept in touch through the years and play against each other in golf on phone. He knows about a few things in my life but not everything yet. One he does know is we are nudist. Few weeks ago had house to self for weekend and he visited. He didn't seem to mind me being nude at all. For first few hours just hung out mostly in garage and backyard, having a few drinks throwing darts and cornhole. It was very hot and humid(wish it was now, rainy and 70's). As afternoon went on kept telling him anytime he wanted, strip down and jump in pool if he wants . Just before sunset and 3/4 a fifth of Red Stag he decided he was hot enough. We probably spent little over an hour in pool talking mostly about ex's and such. When we finally did get out went back into garage. To my surprise he didn't put clothes back on. Had cd player going (yes I'm still old school) playing stuff from our youth. We played several games of golf while bs ing . By now we had started second bottle of Red Stag(we started round noon it was now near 7, so not like pounding them) and feeling good. He rarely wins in golf and today was no different. I had turned on TV with volume off and put a DVD in. It was a swingers DVD where both couples were bisexual. He didn't get hard but definitely got aroused. We had been betting on game, we were playing 3 hole matches with loser taking a shot. Other drinking were just mixed. During a scene where the guys were servicing each other he didn't stop watching. Kinda surprised me. So I decided what the hell. Let's see what he says if I up the bet. Told him let's play 9 holes. And I'll beat you by 5 strokes or suck your dick. If I do you have to suck mine. He didn't freak but said no. I said ok. 7 strokes. He said I'm not playing that bad so ok. First hole a par 5 and he put it in water. Literally up by 2 after 1 hole. Skipping forward by hole 5 I was up by 6. He was definitely getting nervous and I could tell he was thinking of backing out. I decided to help him. I said we'll make it 10 shots . He seemed relieved some. Next 2 holes we matched then he put in water again. Triple bogey. With 1 to go I was at 9 stroke lead. He was nervous as hell. On final hole he probably had his best drive. And was actually in position to birdie. Unfortunately so was I. He missed his putt I decided I'd be nice. Missed mine on purpose. So we both parred tying. I made it seem like he got lucky and I was disappointed. But not really. Video was still playing when I dropped to my knees in front of him. He wasn't fully hard yet and definitely was nervous. He asked if I done this before, told him few times , that me and Lisa did the same kind of swinger groups. When I started took him a bit to relax but when he did got a surprise. He was huge. He use to brag back in day when Aerosmith sang big 10 inch that he did. Well he wasn't lying. Didn't take me long and he exploded in my mouth. Was very hard for me to keep it all in my mouth. And yet he shot even more. I did my best to keep up and sucked and licked him clean. After........ Continued next blog
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Calling the Bluff - Part I

Guys are... funny. I remember "Gary," a guy about my age I'd run into and became friends with and a guy who, oh, maybe after our third or fourth time hanging out together, started "flirting" with me and taking every opportunity he could to grab or pat me on the ass or take a swipe or make a move toward my crotch and as if he were going to fondle me.

I didn't as much find it unusual or even annoying as I did such acts being silly; being a more direct and no-nonsense kind of guy, I've always been of a mind that if you wanna do something, just ask and, who knows - I just might say yes to whatever you have in mind. I'd had way too many similar experiences with guys doing silly stuff like this and, I guess, calling themselves being slick and sneaky, like my boy Gary who would, when we played basketball, body up on me and he's thinking that I'm not noticing his crotch bumping and pressing against my ass... or the boner that would sometimes be present. Or, after a good shot, he'd pat my ass but it was more like a quick grab and squeeze.

I would find myself wishing that someone would or could save me from guys like this...

I was at his place one Saturday to work on his computer and, yeah, it was annoying to have him hovering over me while I was trying to fix things and when I say hovering, I mean being so close to me that one more step would have him sitting in my lap and it was distracting to feel his crotch pressing up against my arm as he'd lean over to ask, "What's that?" or some other inane question. The straw that broke the camel's back came when I got up to use the bathroom - and he was so close to me that I almost knocked him down - and as I stood there pissing, he comes in and kinda nudges me to one side, pulls his dick out, and starts pissing and then trying to cover it up by saying, "I had to pee, too, and couldn't hold it!"

Yeah, right - sure you did, Gary.

I wasn't surprised when he looked down at my dick and said, "Nice cock..." and then trying to say it like he was telling me the sun was shining or something "innocent" along those lines. And I'd had enough of this crap and said, "Um, dude, if you wanna do something, just say so; I mean, shit - it's damned obvious that you do!"

Gary blushed an interesting shade of red and started stammering about me mistaking his actions which led to me telling him, "You act like I don't know anything about this..."
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  4. Calling the Bluff - Part I

Guys are... funny. I remember "Gary," a guy about my age I'd run into and became friends with and a guy who, oh, maybe after our third or fourth time hanging out together, started "flirting" with me and taking every opportunity he could to grab or pat me on the ass or take a swipe or make a move toward my crotch and as if he were going to fondle me.

I didn't as much find it unusual or even annoying as I did such acts being silly; being a more direct and no-nonsense kind of guy, I've always been of a mind that if you wanna do something, just ask and, who knows - I just might say yes to whatever you have in mind. I'd had way too many similar experiences with guys doing silly stuff like this and, I guess, calling themselves being slick and sneaky, like my boy Gary who would, when we played basketball, body up on me and he's thinking that I'm not noticing his crotch bumping and pressing against my ass... or the boner that would sometimes be present. Or, after a good shot, he'd pat my ass but it was more like a quick grab and squeeze.

I would find myself wishing that someone would or could save me from guys like this...

I was at his place one Saturday to work on his computer and, yeah, it was annoying to have him hovering over me while I was trying to fix things and when I say hovering, I mean being so close to me that one more step would have him sitting in my lap and it was distracting to feel his crotch pressing up against my arm as he'd lean over to ask, "What's that?" or some other inane question. The straw that broke the camel's back came when I got up to use the bathroom - and he was so close to me that I almost knocked him down - and as I stood there pissing, he comes in and kinda nudges me to one side, pulls his dick out, and starts pissing and then trying to cover it up by saying, "I had to pee, too, and couldn't hold it!"

I wasn't surprised when he looked down at my dick and said, "Nice cock..." and then trying to say it like he was telling me the sun was shining or something "innocent" along those lines. And I'd had enough of this crap and said, "Um, dude, if you wanna do something, just say so; I mean, shit - it's damned obvious that you do!"

Gary blushed an interesting shade of red and started stammering about me mistaking his actions which led to me telling him, "You act like I don't know anything about this..."
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  5. Calling the Bluff - Part I

Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  6. Calling the Bluff - Part I

Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  7. Calling the Bluff - Part I

Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  8. From bad mood to good mood

Its been awhile since I posted but needed to share my experience this past week. Work has been anything but boring, 14 hr days dead on my feet at night, different hotels its been crazy. Wednesday night I arrived back at my room and decided to enjoy the nice evening outside with a cigar and my trusty bourbon. as I sat smoking my cigar this older gentleman sat down across from me and was having a smoke. We didn't talk at 1st but my eyes kept being drawn to his crotch as his balls were hanging out of his gym shorts. He apparently caught my glances smiled and said like what you see as he smiled. Well what a guy to say in a moment like this? All I could muster was well its not everyday I see someones junk hanging out in front of me.

It was then we started talking and he too was stressed and wanted to just relax, being very blunt he said so how do you relax at night, you are looking at it smoke a cigar have a few drinks and then go to my room. Do you masterbate he asks, yes all the time, I do too but wouldn't mind some help if you know what I mean. Caught in a moment of surprise I couldn't resist to ask your room or mine. I could see through his shorts his cock was growing as he rubbed it. He said well now look at what you did, done made me hard. Being an elderly man around 65 he was packing quite a nice package, your room he said it looks like you have the drinks.

Having 2 room keys I gave him one of them and said give me 10 minutes so no body suspects our encounter, he agreed and I got up and left. My cock was raging hard when I got to my room, still dressed he came walking in as I was sitting on the couch, and I watched him walk toward me cupping his cock in his hand. He sat down next to me and said how about you make me a drink. as I turned around to hand him his drink his shorts were down around his ankles sporting a massive harden, holy shit guy you aint wasting anytime, too old to waste time he said. he reached up and undid my pants pulled them down and slowly took in my entire 8 inches deep into his throat. I reached down to feel his dick and it was leaking precum which is my ultimate favorite. With muted talk we just let our sexual urge take over. I finished undressing and we headed to the bed. 69ing him was incredible, his cock was leaking so much precum I was lapping it up. He took to fingering my ass and said top or bottom son, I am normally a bottom but I can change up. I need to fuck an ass right now got any lube, of course I do. I got up and got it out of my bag and when I turned around his cock was right there rubbing against mine, he lubed ups my ass and his cock as I bent over the bed, he eased it in slowly letting me get used to his girth, oh my that feels so good. he worked his cock good hitting all the sweet spots and as he reached around to stroke my cock I shot a big load into his hand, he took his hand and smeared all over my face as he pumped me hard and long. He said where do you want it, I want to see you cum, so on my face. he pulled out and I turned around and he unloaded his cum on me.

After a shower and some kisses to each others dick he left with a smile on his face, was a stress reliever and that old guy left with a empty set of balls.
    Categories
    Uncategorized