Register

All Blog Entries

1. I am obsessed with sucking dick and have no one to talk to about it

Over the past year I started to explore men more freely. I had blown a guy once upon a time and not hated it so I thought I'd try it again. That was a year ago. Now to today. Through various avenues I've made a group of friends, mostly older couples. They are all aware of each other and we've actually all got together on occasion. During the week I'm usually able to look after one or two guys a night. But, I'm hooked. If I go a couple days without sucking a dick I really miss it. I can't even remember the last time I refused a request from one of these guys! Just needed to vent.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Because I can ...

[video=youtube_share;9vT8mVOyLXA]http://youtu.be/9vT8mVOyLXA[/video]

This is just one of many cases which is heard about. I heard of another where a guy was showering, pulled naked out and off his property as the police searched his home in ransack fashion. He was returned to his home once the search was over, offered no explanation nor so much as a "by your leave". He was notified he had to report for psych evaluation the next week.

I may have hyper-awareness, as one who has served retains. It is hilarious though when a psychologist ask you if you're paranoid, you ask in response "watch the news?" They offer no reply. To admit watching the news would admit their own paranoia, yet here they're asking if you are. Irony looses its flavor rather quickly.

The fact this happens ought to be realized as a key sign the ship is going down. I'm not crying out for mutiny nor abandonment. Common sense, maybe folks whom are supposedly 'in charge, accountable' be so and set things right, would be nice. Don't see it happening though. The whole thing now seems lip service "I'm accountable" they say without anything further being done. "Oh, he's accountable, how nice we got someone to blame. That's all settled now."

I hear that someone like POTUS is accountable for acts bordering upon treason, if not treason, I think of a short rope and a tall, tall tree. But we won't see that either. The next Joe will come along, "we move forward and pardon the crimes of those whom just wreaked havoc."

At any given, please over look a humble nutter rambling.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The "Gay" Episode of Star Trek

After doing some research on LBGT characters in Star Trek I learned that apparently a script was written but they were never able to convince the networks to air it.. The episode deals with a gay relationship and touches on HIV/AIDS..

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_and_Fire_%28Star_Trek:_The_Next_Generation%29[/url]

Although it was not done with the original cast, some fans did film it. (Astute viewers will recognize Denise Crosby, it's hard to recognize her without the spandex.)

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24bSzDJTgYE&feature=share&list=PL79ED0764DCA2E827[/url]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. As a guy would consider being a girl for a day or week?

I would love to be a girl for day and if all goes well hell a week and if all goes well idk I think I might stay one if I could
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Cut or uncut?

Just abit curious to hear what you prefer. Cut or uncut ?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Am I Bi ?

I am not attracted to men. But I really want to try sucking a cock. Just want to suck a nice cock until it comes in my mouth then swallow it. Then maybe get sucked off in return. But like I say I dont find men sexually attractive. I have a gf who i dont want to break up with. Am I Bi?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Confusing times. Any help or advice would be great.

Hi I have just signed up today because . . Well its complicated. I have a gf and child who i love very much. But recently i have started to have some unusual thoughts. It started around six months ago wen i was having a 3 some with another man and my gf. During the 3 some me and the other man gave each other handjobs. Now i havent really thought about doin anything with another man until this happened. I dont find men attractive but these thoughts ive been having consist of me and another man giving each other handjobs blowjobs and even anal sometimes. Like i say i dont find men attractive, so i dont know what to think. Any1 else feel this way or have any advice. Thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. RAWR...lol!

I'm really disliking this economics class right now. I know I'm going to fail it, not a huge deal, but I hate to fail. Ok, maybe my definition of 'fail' isn't the same as the school's definition, but I'm going to come out WAY below my goal I set for myself. I cannot wait for this 3 week break coming up. I definitely need it. Fall semester is gonna suck! I have 4-5 classes/semester. I need a study buddy...lmao!
    Is anyone good with gaphs? That's the part I'm messing up on every time. I can't do graphing...I don't get it...lol! I can do all the math, formulas, etc...but you ask me to graph something, I look at you like you're crazy...LOL!
    Categories
    Uncategorized