Register

All Blog Entries

1. nudist beach

I love being chatted up on a nudist beach I go to , gay men of all types hit on me & when I'm there I'll turn in to a cock hungry slut for these men x
  2. First facial

How and when was your first facial
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Happy Friendship Day

Hi All Beautiful Ladies and Handsome Gentleman.

Good wishes to you and your family and friends on this Friendship day.

Enjoy.
    Tags: friendship
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. just saying

I find it quite funny how so many people think stupid ass shit about people who are different , I have heard so many people so many times say stuff about gays , bisexuals , lesbians and the such as if it applies to all of them , and its ridiculous , can you do my hair , decorate my house , you like to get pissed on , you have chains hanging in your place , you like kids , you this you that , one can ask ,why you think I would know about that ?, answer they give , cause your gay , fucking idiots , I can tell you this I'm bi not gay and no I can not do all kinds of shit like that , the worse one in the kid thing , its a fact that more females get molested than anyone else and they get molested my hetro men , the overwhelming majority is that , so seems they should be looking more in that direction if you ask me , another thing that I both like and don't like is bitches who will take there clothes off in front of you , they are all like well we all girls here right , the answer with me is no , I'll been her ass over and take her , push her down and stick it right in her mouth , some are cool when they find out you dig girls too , but some get all offended , how could you , how could I what bitch? ,your the one who just made an assumption , and by the way trim that bush up cause that's a hell of mess you got going on there , so you don't have to worry anyway , anyway what I'm saying stop making fucking assumption , the people they should worry about is the ones they least suspect , how many times have you heard it on some news show or whatever , I would of never thought that about him/her , I cant believe it , they have always been such nice people, etc , la la la
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. my first encounter

when i was 16 I went to an adult theater alone for the first time. the man sitting next to me put his hand on my leg. I got hard and did not know what to do. I started cumming in my shorts. i did not want to stop him. i had other encounters , but did not want them. as i got older and did not get hard any more, i started to think about my first encounter.and would get horny. i started to want to get a cock inmy hand and suck on it. i met a guy who seemed to want to feel me. iasked him if he would fuck me. hesaid yes. ihad my first cock up my ass. he was fairly large and it hurt,but after a while it did not. i did not do it again. until i went to a bath house. there imet aguy at first he cuold not get his cock in my asshole. after awhile he managed to get his cock in my ass hole. it did not hurt any more and it felt great ,but he would not come. I met another guy at the glory hole i sucked on him . he then asked me to go to his room, where he put on a rubber and fuck me good and came. i took off the rubber and suck the cum off his cock and swallowed the cum on the rubber.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Is it possible or just a fatasy

I'm a bi man 65 yr. old and would love to meet a Bi Lady for a LTR. To be able to share another man or lady with. I don't know if this is possible or not, maybe just a fantasy. What's your thought.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Hopeless cock slut

Years ago I was introduced into the world of sucking cock in Collage, now that i'm 50 yrs old sucking cock has become a favorite past time of mine. Over the years I have met and maintained many friendships pretty much every where I go. So today I arrive in St Louis for a conference and phone an old friend whom I have known since collage, we have hooked up a couple times but not to often as he is married and she is very nosey. So I left a message not knowing if he was going to be able to make it. I phoned another friend and he was willing and ready to play. Well I was checked into my hotel at 3:00 PM he arrived at 4:00, at 5:30 he left well drained and I was drained. At the same time he was leaving my other friend returned my call and wanted to play as well, so I told him where and what room and he was here at 5:50. I had just showered and brushed my teeth when he knocked. So I open the door and he comes in sporting a huge hardon. Not having enough time to regenerate I told him I just got done with Bobby as I didn't know if he could make it. But I would take care of his needs. He gets undressed and I got between his legs and swallowed his very well hung cock and then he ask me if I would be interested in a friend he knew that lived close by, I said why not, give him a call and lets party. Now picture the scene people, this guy shows up wearing nothing but a pair of gym shorts, flip flops and a Tshirt, Jeff answers the door and lets him in and i'm sitting on the couch dick in hand and he looks at me and as fate would have it I knew this guy from a couple years back. A good looking business guy 55 years old, graying hair and a fucking huge cock with grey fir on his balls. When he got naked, I told him to make a drink and have a seat, he did. In no time I had his wonderful cock between my lips and loving life, Jeff was sucking my cock and feeling around my ass and I knew what he wanted!!!!!!!! Andrew was rock hard and wanted to fuck to so I got up made a whiskey and got the lube and we headed to the bed. Now when I let someone fuck me I am mostly on my back so I can watch the pleasure in their face. Jeff entered my man pussy and was plowing hard while Andrew was on top with his cock and balls in my face and when Jeff unloaded a heavy dose of cum deep inside me, they switched and I enjoyed Andrew's cock until he unloaded. Jeff worked another load out of me and so i'm spent for the night, but wait here's the bonus, Andrew is spending the night for a morning fuck before I fly out again, I won't lose his number this time. So there you have it, i'm a hopeless slut for cock.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. how was your first time getting fucked by a guy?

[QUOTE=guywholikesboth;254687]Ilost my cherry last week to a 19 year old with a small cock about 4.5 inches but he had low hanginh big balls. I loved it hurt at first but then it changed to pleasure. Now I know why my wife liked it in the ass. only wish I had done it sooner. Cant wait for the next time.[/QUOTE]

How the hell can you find a lad 50 years younger than you to have sex with? Good for you you old leacherous dog you.
    Boats
    Categories
    Uncategorized