Register

All Blog Entries

1. get together

Interested in meeting other like minded men in the NW Arkansas area.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. discreet bj in Northern NJ

I would very much like to meet some horny men any age/race in the Northern NJ area, with a place or someplace we can get together, so I can get on my knees and suck your dick!NO RECIP.EXPECTED/WANTED.
    Tags: blowjob
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. nudist beach

I love being chatted up on a nudist beach I go to , gay men of all types hit on me & when I'm there I'll turn in to a cock hungry slut for these men x
  4. First facial

How and when was your first facial
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Happy Friendship Day

Hi All Beautiful Ladies and Handsome Gentleman.

Good wishes to you and your family and friends on this Friendship day.

Enjoy.
    Tags: friendship
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. just saying

I find it quite funny how so many people think stupid ass shit about people who are different , I have heard so many people so many times say stuff about gays , bisexuals , lesbians and the such as if it applies to all of them , and its ridiculous , can you do my hair , decorate my house , you like to get pissed on , you have chains hanging in your place , you like kids , you this you that , one can ask ,why you think I would know about that ?, answer they give , cause your gay , fucking idiots , I can tell you this I'm bi not gay and no I can not do all kinds of shit like that , the worse one in the kid thing , its a fact that more females get molested than anyone else and they get molested my hetro men , the overwhelming majority is that , so seems they should be looking more in that direction if you ask me , another thing that I both like and don't like is bitches who will take there clothes off in front of you , they are all like well we all girls here right , the answer with me is no , I'll been her ass over and take her , push her down and stick it right in her mouth , some are cool when they find out you dig girls too , but some get all offended , how could you , how could I what bitch? ,your the one who just made an assumption , and by the way trim that bush up cause that's a hell of mess you got going on there , so you don't have to worry anyway , anyway what I'm saying stop making fucking assumption , the people they should worry about is the ones they least suspect , how many times have you heard it on some news show or whatever , I would of never thought that about him/her , I cant believe it , they have always been such nice people, etc , la la la
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. my first encounter

when i was 16 I went to an adult theater alone for the first time. the man sitting next to me put his hand on my leg. I got hard and did not know what to do. I started cumming in my shorts. i did not want to stop him. i had other encounters , but did not want them. as i got older and did not get hard any more, i started to think about my first encounter.and would get horny. i started to want to get a cock inmy hand and suck on it. i met a guy who seemed to want to feel me. iasked him if he would fuck me. hesaid yes. ihad my first cock up my ass. he was fairly large and it hurt,but after a while it did not. i did not do it again. until i went to a bath house. there imet aguy at first he cuold not get his cock in my asshole. after awhile he managed to get his cock in my ass hole. it did not hurt any more and it felt great ,but he would not come. I met another guy at the glory hole i sucked on him . he then asked me to go to his room, where he put on a rubber and fuck me good and came. i took off the rubber and suck the cum off his cock and swallowed the cum on the rubber.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Is it possible or just a fatasy

I'm a bi man 65 yr. old and would love to meet a Bi Lady for a LTR. To be able to share another man or lady with. I don't know if this is possible or not, maybe just a fantasy. What's your thought.
    Categories
    Uncategorized