Register

All Blog Entries

1. Bisexual Online Dating is More Authentic and Fun Than Fake

[INDENT][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Open Sans]People tend to be apprehensive when it comes to [/FONT][/COLOR][B][FONT=Open Sans][COLOR=#000000]bisexual online dating websites[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Open Sans]. For both straight and gay people, they are often tricked on these websites by others posting up fake profiles or pretending to be interested in them when they really aren’t. However, bisexual people seem to have lucked out in this department because they don’t suffer these same kinds of problems on dating websites. After all, there is a certain freedom that comes from being a bisexual. You are open to dating both men and women, so you have a much wider selection of people you can choose from.
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    Read More Info: [URL="http://www.bipeoplemeet.com/bisexual-online-dating-authentic-fun-than-fake/"]http://bipeoplemeet.com/bisexual-online-dating-authentic-fun-than-fake/[/URL]
    [/INDENT]

Updated Mar 27, 2019 at 1:59 AM by viothe

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  2. so many bottoms and no tops

So many bi guys nowadays wanna be bottoms. Me too! What happened to all the tops?
    I say this with a smile on my face. I'm willing to fill a guys beautiful ass with what I have so how about you do the same.
    I've heard of a wonderful time when a bi guy would meet a fella and all he had to do was get it hard and spread his legs and he'd get a good fucking. I'm all about that.
    Let me hear your favorite stories of getting topped and how that defines your sexual experiences to this day.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. vicariously II

So my beautiful wife, who's working out of town, has recently begun to stretch her wings sexually. In my earlier blog I discussed that men were returning her advances.
    Well today she gave her number to one of the more attractive guys who's paid her attention. They've been sexting this evening and he sent pics and video of him jerking off. His cock is perfect! Long and thick with a big plump head. In the video he works up this big, clear, shimmery drop off pre cum. I tell you I wanted to lick my phone screen. Ummm.
    Anyway, she says they're going to meet up tomorrow after her massage, which her fantastic husband booked for her, and see what happens.
    I hope that lucky, sexy woman does exactly what I would do with that big dick. Suck it. Ride it. Kiss it. Fondle it. Adore it and then after a five minute break do it again.
    Play safe baby and have the time of your life. I better get more pictures. No, screw that! I want video. ;)
    Oh and to the lucky ass dude who she may get with.... You're very welcome. Be very good to my girl. You're one lucky man.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Living vicariously through my wife?

Ok, first I have to laugh at the title. Second I am living vicariously through my much younger wife.
    I'm a 45 year old bi married guy who has a wonderful, sexy wife who's 14 years my junior. Long story short she is supportive of my bi sexual tendencies and in the past we've shared a wonderful lover and look forward to doing it again soon.
    Well recently she shared a story with me about sleeping with that lover once that I wasn't aware of. That doesn't bother me in the least. Sharing cock doesn't bother me and if she gets some on the side I say bravo beautiful! Next time she'll know she can tell me up front that she wants some good dick from a guy.
    This brought up the topic of whether or not she should do this when she's out of town on business, which she is right now. We haven't been able to fuck in over a month so she's very horny but doesn't want to do anything that hurts me, like the last time.
    I've encouraged her to flirt, have drinks with co workers and if the opportunity presents itself to endulge in any fashion she sees fit.
    She has recently begun to flirt a little and men are starting to perk up. Just today a guy asked her to dinner and drinks before he leaves town.
    I feel more like her best girlfriend than I do her husband. I'm like, go for it girl! Is he cute? Can you send me pictures of you sucking his cock? Yeah I know. I'm a case for study but I think that's hot stuff!
    I love my girl and I hope she continues to explore her sexuality to the fullest. I know I have.
    You go baby! I love who you are becoming.
  5. Looking for the opportunity

I have just joined this site and thought I can get in touch with other like minded bi, then perhaps also meet. I am in Europe, see this is mostly US though. I dream about giving BJ, so far not really given one, although have received once. When I read erotic stories about how it is to suck I find it incredibly exiting and think I just need to taste cock, now.

Anyone who want to reply`
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Are you a straight bisexual?

Do you think there should be the title straight bisexual as a universal world term to describe and clarify where a persons is only interested in a serious and romantic relationship with the opposite sex, but enjoys sex with both?

I have not seen this ás a possibility yet on filling out personal ads but makes sense that there should be one.

That''s how I describe myself.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Tired of hiding it all!

I'm a happily married 45 year old wm.
    I've been with my wife for four years. About two years ago I came out to her that I was bi sexual. This happened after she discovered I loved anal play. She shared with me that she had always wanted to peg a man and we've been doing that for some time which seems to be mutually enjoyable.
    We often talk about us both sharing a big fat cock because I also enjoy seeing her have sex with another man, very much!
    We did the Craig's list thing and found a young man who we were with on a couple of occasions and it was awesome. He was a caring lover and great fuck for both of us. He had a thick 8 inch cock that we both loved to suck together and my wife loved how hard he fucked her. I totally enjoyed the experience of seeing her with him and she marveled at the way I enthusiastically sucked and licked his sizable member. I wanted him to pound my ass but we just never seemed to make that happen.
    So....my wife is currently working far away from home and she's totally horny. We've been having phone sex and taking dirty a lot. I've told her if she wants to she can find a co worker or someone else to satisfy hetrwhen I'm not around. She thinks I'm crazy!
    Do you?
    Please feel free to weigh in with opinions, stories, suggestions or just to chat.
    I'm looking forward to taking with people openly about all of this. I'm tired of feeling dirty or weird. I just wanna be more free to express my desires and more
    Thanks!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. First bi experience

So the other day I finally had my first bi experience. I was nervous that it would hurt seeing how I was going to bottom for first time. Well it didn't really. I actually enjoyed it. I hooked up with a TS/CD and it was wonderful. I was the bottom the whole time. Actually looking forward to doing it again....lol..l
    Categories
    Uncategorized