Register

All Blog Entries

1. Dry in Round Rock Tx

I swear, there's no one in Round Rock that wants to play. I've posted on too many sites & forums. If I could host, there wouldn't be a problem. I'm pansexual, but that doesn't help. I prefer groups, but can settle for one on one's. I have wanted to get pegged for 10 years now, but I can't find a woman to do it.
  2. confused sort of

i say this due to this fact. the only people I have tried being Bi with have been CDs/TSs. Yet more of CDs. This weekend I was with a REAL TS. When I saw her standing infront of me naked I was at a loss for words. I mean she was BEAUTIFUL, her looks and attitude reminded me of my ex wife. She was such a turn on for me. We gave each other oral, but she asked if I wanted to top her. I said NO, I wanted her to top me. I have to say it was the best sex I have had in a LONG time. I still cant stop thinking about her. The only time I get turned on by a mna is if I am thinking about being with him and a woman at the same time. Otherwise I dont get turned on by it. I know I am not gay, I know I am Bisexual, afterall anyone who has a cock in their ass isnt straight...LOL....
    Why is it i get turned on more by REAL TS than I do by guys? I dont know anymore. All i do know is that I am NOT 100% straight. Anyone know any TS that can help me with this?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. craving for love

hello everyone., i am here in the site looking or searching for someone that is serious and welling to accept me for who i am.,someone that is welling to spend life together with me in real.,and i am open for a same sex marriage.,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  4. my first blog

[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]One great lesson I learned from my life .. There is no market for your emotions, so never advertise your feelings, just show your attitude [I][U]colonthree emoticon[/U][/I][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica][I]●●●SUPER HOT NOON●●●[/I][/FONT][/COLOR]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A weird encounter on my way home today

The train car was full going home today, and I had to stand. There wasn't enough room to read any of the magazines I brought with me, and there wasn't a good signal to read the latest news on my phone. When I'm this bored on my commute, I usually look around to find a good looking girl to fantasize about. I just couldn't find one this time, so I just closed my eyes and tried to imagine one. However, instead of a girl, I imagined a guy instead.

I started getting a little hard, but my coat covered that area, so I wasn't worried about anyone seeing it. I was daydreaming of coming home to a guy, and just staring into his eyes while hugging him with my hands on his ass while he did the same. I'd start kissing his neck, licking his ear, and then his lips, until we started kissing. I'd take off his shirt, start licking and nibbling on his nipples, and keep moving down, until I pulled down his jeans and boxers and had his soft cock in my mouth, feeling it get hard. I'd eventually get naked with him, and we'd 69, with me going down on his cock with my mouth, and him tongue-fucked my asshole.

I would get so horny that I would move on down in the reverse cowgirl position, and ride his cock with my ass, bareback until he was about to come. He would pull out, grab my head and put his cock back in my mouth, and I'd feel his cum gushing down my throat, while I tasted my own ass, all while I kept staring into his eyes. We'd kiss deeply, then fall asleep in each other's arms. Except I realized that I was still horny because I hadn't gotten off.

By then, I had a full hard on. When I opened my eyes, I realized that during the stop-and-go's, I was bumping into another guy's leg with my hard on. I was hoping he didn't know what it was since I had a thick coat between us, but he was just smiling and looking at me. He wasn't bad looking, but definitely older. I blushed, and looked away. I didn't move away though, so my hard cock would still bump his leg on occasion. Eventually, he turned a little so that his hand ended up under my coat, feeling my cock, squeezing it. The next stop was mine, and instead of staying on to see where it went, I left, and didn't look back.

I find it weird that I have really nasty daydreams with another guy and get really turned on, but when I meet a guy that possibly wants to have that experience with me, I just shy away. Maybe because it was so awkward and public? I know I live in a pretty LGBT friendly area, but I didn't think this could happen. What would you have done?

Updated Mar 10, 2015 at 1:04 AM by secretasianman

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. do you like to be dominated by cock

I like to be totally dominated by another guy, basically have him make me his bitch. I like to be told to worship his cock and balls and beg for it before he will " allow" me to suck his cock. Once he decided that he has had enough worshiping I just love it when he brutally fucks my throat. I'm talking gagging, choking, eyes watering, nose running, can't hardly breathe because his cock is so far down my throat. When he does pull it out and I am trying to catch my breath he just cock slaps my face and makes me beg for more.

There is a guy with a 10" BBC that lives to do this to me. Even though I start gagging after 6" there is nothing hotter than when he tell me to lay on my back with my head hanging off if the bed because I know that he is about to stuff all fat 10" down my throat repeatedly until he covers my face in cum.

Just wondered if anyone else likes it this way.
  7. Is there a Date site or Chat room (especially in Canada) that actually works?

I think part of my Mojo is that I want to find people who are just as sexually charged as I am. From what I've seen Dating sites/ chat rooms are mostly either scammy or just 'relationship' platforms. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

But has anyone found a 'casual' site or chat room that wasn't just a front for a credit card sucking machine?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Nipple

Started this morning being horney after reading blogs and looking at pictures. Hope someone makes contact soon. Anyway,put a clpthpeg on one of my nipples, a bit of pain but i liked it - got hard.. Lets see what the say beings😄
    Categories
    Uncategorized