Register

All Blog Entries

1. BI COUPLES

is there any bi couple that are looking to add a bi-male to play with both of you in central jersey ,if so i would be interested in chatting and seeing if we can go further
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Tips for senior bisexual people dating online

So, now you are a mature adult – smarter, wiser and more thoughtful. If you are senior, stay on a bisexual dating websites is quite different for you now as compared to dating in your youth, Though it is important to go by the rules of online dating adult males who are older need to equip themselves with some more important tips to achieve dating success. You can start the search on a [URL="http://www.bisexualdatingwebsites.com"][B]bisexual dating websites[/B][/URL]. Beyond that, given below are some expert pieces of dating advice you can follow.

[LIST][*][B]Know Your Expectations[/B][*][B]Don`t Pretend What You Are Not[/B][*][B]Add an Attractive Heading to Your Profile[/B][*][B]Make No Grammar or Spelling Mistakes[/B][*][B]Communicate with Respect[/B][*][B]Add a Good Smiling Picture to Profile[/B][/LIST]
    [B]​[/B]
    Are you looking for bisexual Online Dating services? Well, you can find out a number of bisexual dating site – online dating websites that offer their services for free. While you step into the world of dating and begin to [URL="http://www.bicupid.com/i/af15031686"]dating senior bisexual people[/URL].

Updated Mar 27, 2019 at 1:56 AM by hanalee

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Much Easier Dating Bisexual People Online Than Traditional

[COLOR=#444444][FONT=Open Sans]Some bisexual people may feel misunderstood sometimes and they feel like it is hard to find someone that feel and think the same way as them. Once they do to find someone who understands them and feel the same way as them they start to feel like they belong. The Internet has made it really easy for [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#0000FF][FONT=Open Sans][URL="http://www.bipeoplemeet.com/"]bi people meet[/URL][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Open Sans] to find this someone through [/FONT][/COLOR][B]bisexual dating websites[/B][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Open Sans], applications and social media networks.
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Open Sans]Bisexual people very often find their soul mates on the Internet rather than face to face. It happens in this way because bisexual people feel really shy in real life. They do not feel comfortable talking about their feelings sexual orientation face to face. They are more comfortable finding partners on the Internet because they’re not judged so much as they are in real life.

Read More Info to visit [/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Open Sans][URL="http://www.bisexualdatingwebsites.com/much-easier-dating-bisexual-people-online-than-traditional/"][COLOR=#0000cd]bisexualdatingwebsites.com[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT]

Updated Mar 17, 2015 at 11:33 PM by hanalee

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Crossdressers in Portland/Seattle

Hi, I need to get in those areas soon and would like to find the best places to find crossdressers
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Should I keep my dentures in or remove them whem I am sucking cock?

[QUOTE=12voltman59;134645]I'd say--take the chompers out when you give your next BJ--bet your partner'd love it![/QUOTE]

HELL!!! I'M FULLY DENTURED BY CHOICE, IN MY 49'S NOW & I HAVE NEVER ASKED OR QUESTIONED THAT! HELL I GO DOWN ON IT WITH MY BIG ASS PORCELAIN PLATES IN (CAUSE I LOVE IT BOTH WAY S)BUT ONCE IT'S BURRIED IN MY THROAT,(NO GAG FAG HERE)THE MAJORITY OF MY MEN ARE WORKING THEIR FINGERS IN & TAKING MINE AWAY FOR ME.THEY GET INTO PLAYING WITH THEM.RUBBING THEIR NUTS NIPS &WHEREVER THEY WANT.I PAID ALOT JUST TO FINALLY GET A DENTIST TO MAKE ME SOME PORCELAIN DENTURES, MY HOMO DENTIST DID 1HELL OF GREAT JOB MAKING MY PLASTIC PLATES BUT COULDN'T MAKE THE BIG ASS HEAVY DUTY PORCELAINS 4 ME.I SERVICE ALOT OF TRUCKERS & MARRIED MEN THAT GET INTO A DENTURED FAG LIKE MYSELF. I LOVE MY PUSSYMOUTH & WEARING FALSE TEETH, HAVING THEM FILLED W/CUM & RETURNED TO MY GUMS
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Near Vineland nj

Is there anyone near Vineland nj that is between 18 and mid 30s that is looking to hook up. I want to have my first cook in my ass and swallow my first load
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Dry in Round Rock Tx

I swear, there's no one in Round Rock that wants to play. I've posted on too many sites & forums. If I could host, there wouldn't be a problem. I'm pansexual, but that doesn't help. I prefer groups, but can settle for one on one's. I have wanted to get pegged for 10 years now, but I can't find a woman to do it.
  8. confused sort of

i say this due to this fact. the only people I have tried being Bi with have been CDs/TSs. Yet more of CDs. This weekend I was with a REAL TS. When I saw her standing infront of me naked I was at a loss for words. I mean she was BEAUTIFUL, her looks and attitude reminded me of my ex wife. She was such a turn on for me. We gave each other oral, but she asked if I wanted to top her. I said NO, I wanted her to top me. I have to say it was the best sex I have had in a LONG time. I still cant stop thinking about her. The only time I get turned on by a mna is if I am thinking about being with him and a woman at the same time. Otherwise I dont get turned on by it. I know I am not gay, I know I am Bisexual, afterall anyone who has a cock in their ass isnt straight...LOL....
    Why is it i get turned on more by REAL TS than I do by guys? I dont know anymore. All i do know is that I am NOT 100% straight. Anyone know any TS that can help me with this?
    Categories
    Uncategorized