Register

All Blog Entries

1. MUSCLE

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35146[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35147[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35148[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35149[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35150[/ATTACH]
    Tags: hairy
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  2. MEN PLAY

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35141[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35142[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35143[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35144[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35145[/ATTACH]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. HOT ASSES

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35136[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35137[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35138[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35139[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35140[/ATTACH]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. UNCUT MEN

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35131[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35132[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35133[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35134[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35135[/ATTACH]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. MASSAGE PROSTATE MILKING

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35126[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35127[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35128[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35129[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35130[/ATTACH]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. meeting

is there any men in the Youngstown/warren ohio area that wants to make love to a girly man at his place or a motel room

Updated Dec 16, 2016 at 9:41 AM by monaohio

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Our First Foursome

Ed and Sue both invited us over to their home, shoes came off, and we decided to take a seat on the couch, Ed and I sat down expecting Beth and Sue to join us, but they stopped and stood in clear view in front of us. I thought they would both take a seat with their respective spouses, but instead The gentle friendly hug included a quick kiss on the lips; suddenly moved in closer.
    They began embracing and kissing harder, more passionately with open mouths. , they began wrapping arms tighter and continued heavier kissing, tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths. Beth reached upward and started to cup Sue's breasts, rubbing them, feeling nipples get harder, Sue reciprocated by running her hands up under Beth’s top to feel her nipples growing through her soft bra.
    Ed and I were sitting watching. I could tell his cock was growing. I told him take his cock out and I would do the same. Beth and Sue removed the last article of clothing; their panties were tossed to the side; both women now fingering each other. Pushing their two larger fingers into each other’s dripping pussies. As the women got right into their passionate sexual activity they both could see their husbands’ cocks, standing at attention. Sue and Beth both watched me start to stroke my cock, Ed followed suit and started stroking his. Beth said that I should stroke Ed’s hard cock. Sue asked Ed to do the same. We exchange grasps; the two men held each other’s’ cocks in their hands and were now slowly stroking each other.
    I see Beth suddenly guide Sue back into a seated position, Beth places her face right on Susan's wet pussy, Beth began to lick her pussy, tasting the sweetness which flowed with every lick.
    I was dripping pre-cum, as was Ed, I looked at how hard and big his cock was, and I was drawn towards it. I leaned over and licked the tip tasting all his glistening pre-cum, covering his head. I opened my mouth to take in his swollen cock; I kept sucking his hard cock, taking it deep into my wet and warm mouth.
    Beth and Sue both watched me devour Ed's cock driving Sue closer to orgasm, she was moaning louder as Beth continued to drink all of Sue's warm juice.
    I gave one last forceful suck of Ed’s stiff cock and got up; I whispered to Ed that I wanted him to Fuck Beth. I want to see your cock sliding in and out of her sweet warm pussy.
    Ed got Up and walked over to Beth who was now bending over as she continued to eat Sue, I could see her pause from tasting Sue at the moment she felt Ed enter her. As I watched Ed fuck my wife, I saw how much she was enjoying the sensation of having another man's cock buried deep inside of her. She felt the head rubbing inside.
    She moved from the chair and kneeled on the floor. Ed continued to fuck her from behind, Beth began to buck back and forth pushing onto Ed's hard cock.
    l took Sue's hand and pulled her close to me, Sue reached down and started stroking my cock, and felt my precum draining along the shaft. She used both hands to feel the fullness of my cock, Sue dropped to her knees and took my cock into her waiting mouth, sucking and swallowing the precum

I caw Beth motion for Ed to top her and fuck her missionary she spread her legs wide while he pushed his cock deep inside. She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling his mouth to her lips. She kissed him, his hips pushed downward, and she pushed her hips upward forcing his stiffness into her.
    Sue and I watched Ed and Beth getting more into the ecstasy of my wife and Sue’s husband fucking and moaning. Sue withdrew her mouth and turned around exposing her smooth and soft ass. She spread her legs wanting me to enter her, as Ed had done with Beth.
    I positioned myself with the head of my cock brushing Sue's clit and wet opening, I did not just push myself inside of Sue, I took hold of my cock and started massaging Sue's clit with the head of my cock. I had my left hand on her hip, and with ever stroke I made on her clit, I could feel her body motion back wanting me to enter her.
    As I teased Sue's clit with my cock, I could hear Beth and Ed's breathing getting heavier, I knew they would cum at any moment, As that thought entered my mind, my wife shooting her orgasm all over another man's cock buried inside her, I chose to stop teasing and slid myself inside of Sue, as soft moans of pleasure filled her lungs, I placed my hands on her hips, and then wrapped my arms around her to feel her soft nipples protruding and hard.
    We both fucked in rhythm, as I pushed into her, she pushed onto me. The sensation was sending electricity through my body. I could feel Susan getting wetter as she began to fuck me faster.
    Ed and I looked at each other fucking each other's wives and their body's taking in another man's cock for the first time. The sights and sounds were hard to ignore, we enjoyed everything we were seeing tasting, feeling and doing.
    Suddenly I felt Sue bucking faster and breathing louder, moans straining to pierce past her lips. Beth was moving her body faster, and more forcefully, wanting to cum badly as this hard seven inch cock was readying to shoot its hot cum deep inside of her.
    We all looked at each other and with one last tense moment we let go of the strain we made holding back to the slow build of an orgasm none of us ever felt this intense before. Ed and I both pushed deeper and harder and as far as we could push into the women and could no longer hold back the mounting liquid at the tip of our swollen cocks inside each woman, we both shot our hot cum inside of the other man's wife. As Ed and I were shooting the last few drops of cum. the women in sync with each other in the moment tensed their bodies as they screamed in an orgasmic thrill. Beth and Sue’s cum was mixing with the men's cum already present in their bodies.
    Our bodies slowed to a relaxed motionless state. Both Ed and I withdrew our shining wet cocks still semi-hard from fucking each other's wife. We all returned to our respective spouses, I sat with Beth and we passionately kissed, as did Ed and Sue. We remained sitting in the same spot for about ten minutes. I felt some more stirring and knew that being there with two other people was building up my arousal yet again. Beth and I just had some of the most incredible sex, I could feel my cock begin to rise again, and noticed that Sue was already stroking Ed to hardness. Seeing that worked on my sensations and brought me too a firmness in Beth's hand.
    Beth lowered her mouth to my cock and could taste my precum and Sue's cum which mixed sweetly in her mouth. She proceeded to offer me her mouth, she was on all fours when Sue lowered herself onto her back and slid under Beth, Sue reached to take hold of Beth's hips and pull her down to her mouth, Sue then began to lick Beth's wetness which tasted of Beth's and Ed's cum. The more she licked Beth, the more Beth moaned all the while continuing to take my cock into her mouth, sliding her lips along the shaft, up and down. Eric had gotten up and walked past Sue and Beth and brought his hard cock to me which I gladly took into my mouth again. There we were, Sue eating Beth who was sucking me while I continued sucking Ed. It was an all-round beautiful sight. We continued like that for another ten minutes, when I suggested that we each do a 69 with each other.
    I said Ed and I will do one and Beth and Sue do one. Everybody agreed, so we lay down, Ed on top of me with my cock in his mouth and his in mine. Beth was on her back as Sue lowered her dripping pussy onto Beth’s waiting tongue.
    Ed and I continued to mouth each other's hard cocks, tasting the spurting pre cum from the tip, sticky and sweet. We could feel our bodies quicken toward orgasm. Beth was the first to make the familiar sound of her cumming hard, and then we could hear Sue’s build up and release, when Ed and I heard the women cumming it made me and Eric sucking harder bringing us both to simultaneous orgasm in each other's mouths.
    After another relaxed period, we all got up and headed to the bathroom for a quick clean-up in the shower. Ed and Sue invited us to use it first, we got in and embraced, we kissed, tongues rolling around, Beth could taste the remnants of Ed’s cum in my mouth which she feverously took into her mouth. Beth and I were being watched by Ed and Sue, and that was voyeuristic excitement building within us. My cock started standing again. I thought, a third time? Nothing I want to pass up. Beth stroked me to a full hard cock. She turned around and spread her legs and said please fuck me, I want you badly. I need to feel your cock inside me.
    I crouched down enough to push my cock just past her pussy lips, and then pushed in and up fast. She shivered and let out a sound entirely erotic. I fucked my wife in the shower, Ed and Sue positioned themselves into their own doggy style fucking against the vanity; he was pushing into her as I was pushing into Beth.
    I reached for her neck, put my hand around her throat and gently pulled her head back stretching her body in an arched position allowing my cock to penetrate her further and deeper.
    As I felt Beth moving slowly up and down against my sensitive cock, swallowing me inside of her, I felt her tense up and I knew that she was cumming again, her muscles squeezing my cock so much that the feeling I got was enough in my mind to force my cock to release my remaining cum inside of her, to mix with Ed's cum.
  8. The Slow Way

This story is not bisexual in nature, but it was inspired by a bisexual discussion in the chatroom.

[B]The Slow Way[/B]
    [B]
    Put us together and we catch on fire sexually. We can’t be together more than a few minutes before both of us can feel how our meeting will inevitably end up. Our visits are so charged with passion that the temperature in the room rises. We once actually set off a fire alarm in a hotel room. In the past, our couplings were sometimes fast and raw and desperately physical.

But not tonight.

Tonight we take will take it slow. We didn’t plan it, but we are so in sync that without a word we both know how we want it. I have just returned from another day of boring conferences, and you have come to my hotel straight from work. It would have been nice to take a shower together, but the handicap room shower was meant for only one. You went first, and when I was through, you already were stretched out on the bed, a flimsy, shear-like shirt type robe on your body.

“Take my robe off of me,” she excitedly whispers, “I want you to see me.”

My hands tremble with excitement as I slip the lacy rob off your shoulders. As I move it down, I feel that familiar shock of discovery that I always feel when seeing your breasts become unveiled. My cock twitches under the towel around my waist.

I look into your eyes and I can see you enjoying the way I stare at your beauty. You know how much you turn me on. And you get off on doing it. Yes, your body ignites my lust, but your soul, the vibrant, intelligent, sensual, off-beat person reflected in those eyes, that is what drives my love.

“Get rid of that towel, Vid, I want to see my effect on your cock,” Carole giggles.

The towel drops to the floor and you start to breath a bit heavily.

“Oh, it’s been so long since…” and her words trail off.

I slid in next to her on the bed and put my arm around her, and we snuggled close.

Carole smiles as if thinking about another time together, “Hmmm, Vid, it is like we never were apart. I remember how well we fit together, like pieces in a jigsaw puzzle.”

We talk. We pull up carefully stored memories. We throw up “what may be’s” and other future wishes. The words caress us in parallel with our wandering hands. As the hours go by, those same words keep our desire on a slow simmer. This isn’t foreplay; it’s more like fiveplay.

I nod listening to her words and then begin to nuzzle her neck. Carole makes this almost cat-like purr. Then my kisses travel around the side of her neck and across her collarbone.

“Ooooo, that feels so good, my breasts are beginning to throb,” Carole reveals, but she needn’t say anything because the goosebumps on her arms tell me all that I need to know.

My lips take a path down Carole’s arm, and I softly kiss the inside of her elbow. Carole squirms a bit and her body does that little sag that signals any reluctance to consummate this union has melted away.

As I skip my tongue down her forearm, the little almost invisible hairs stand up. I can feel her body trembling.

“In my dreams,” she confesses, “you did that and it always makes me wet.”

“An now,” I inquire.

“Now my puhnani is pulsing and my breasts are throbbing even more, and…oh, please…”

She stops because her breathing is so heavy as to thwart the exiting of words.

“Well, let me see if I can help,” I offer with a faux cavalier tone.

I gently sway my soft bearded chin over her nipples and I can feel her breasts swell. A tongue swirl test of a nipple confirms that she is aroused.

“Hmmm,” I profer my medical opinion, “my test reveals that you are turned on.”

“Can you run that test again, doctor”, Carole goes along with the ruse, “Maybe check out the other nipple?”

So I spend a goodly span of time, rubbing her breasts and tonguing her nipples. My finger nails scrape across her nipples making them raise up dark and turgid. Carole’s breathing is so rapid now that her moans are interspersed with gasps of air.

All of this turns me on. I am captivated by the particular way that Carole becomes aroused. Every woman responds differently, I have found, and Carole’s lovemaking stirs me up like no other.

Carole’s voice gets soft and she makes a timid request as if worried that I might refuse. “Would you please use your tongue on my puhnani? It’s OK if you don’t want to.”

I am a bit confused. I used to lavish oral sex on her years ago. The surgery she had hasn’t made my hunger to please her puhnani any less appetizing. My tongue wiggles up and down Carole’s thigh and then to her outer puhnani lips. As my tongue slips in and out of her hole and swipes past her clit, she lets out a breath of air and shakes through a thunderbolt of orgasm.

“Oh, Vid, I want you inside me. I want your cock to pleasure me now,” she screams.

Getting up beside me, Carole crawls over my body. I help her arrange her legs on each side of my hips, and she pushes off with her arms on my chest so that her hips are raised up just enough for me to slip my cock into her warm and wet puhnani.

As soon as I am inside her, I start to thrust. Slow delicious thrusts for a while and then wild and deep thrusts. Carole goes from one orgasm to another until her moans become one continuous wail. I am at a fever pitch of pleasure, united with Carole and experiencing a mind version of her orgasms.

Suddenly, the whole world goes away and it is just her body and mine. The focus of our being is on the pleasure points of our bodies. Her pleasure is my pleasure and my pleasure is her pleasure, and where one starts and the other begins is irrelevant. The hungry need to be united in mind, body and spirit has been fed and only the crashing aftermath of our final orgasm can extinguish this feeling.

Soon I can feel the inevitable arrival of an awesome orgasm. My thrusts grow deeper and more forceful. I reach up and tweak Carole’s nipples and a massive wave of an orgasm washes over her. Her groan rockets out of some deep part of her being. She is shaking so hard that I have to hold her from falling off me, but my concentration is divided as her orgasm has set her puhnani to pulsate, clutching my cock and milking my cockshaft. As the cum shoots out of my cock, I feel like a bolt of ice has streaked down my spine. For a split second, I almost lose consciousness. The aftershocks of my orgasm is the most intense I have ever experienced.

Carole slumps down on my chest. We have been making love for hours and the first rays of the morning sun are invading the bedroom. We cuddle and talk until the exertion of the night’s activity draws us into sleep. I am still inside of her, slightly de-masted and snug in her grasp. I know that at some point I will slip out, just as I know that at some point, in a day or so, we will have to say good bye again. The emptiness that follows will be our reminder of our night, and the memories will be our solice.

[/B]
    Categories
    Uncategorized