Register

All Blog Entries

1. horny and Bi wife dont know

Well this all started when i was very young, found my fathers dirty magazines and found out that i was paying attention to looking at the women as much as the men in the staged photo shots in Hustler magazine.
    This went on for years of me being curious for sure... Then the computer age hit and wow i sure found some stuff on there that got me excited, since I was a late bloomer to owning a computer I was married for awhile before we actually got one..
    GOt married in 1992, and my wife had no idea I was bi curious, well when we first moved into our new apartment together as newlyweds i took a few magazines with me I had purchased in college.. Oh they were gay/bi mags and thought I hid them well.. NOT SO>>> LOL wife found them one day while cleaning and wow i was in for a crying, upset, angry, confused wife when i got home..
    She calmed a bit and I just decided to be as honest as I could be, I told her about my Bi curious nature and said if i had remained single I probably would have done something about it with another man.. Told her I truly loved her and it was more or less a fantasy and said I hope she would understand.. Well after some talking she even had to admit to me she onetime had a bi dream one night about her room mate... Well we at least talked it out...
    Fast forward to `1998 when i was 30yrs old and wife was 31... we were living on campus and she was doing her graduate studies and that was the year we obtained our first computer from my best friend who let me have it for free... Well wasnt long and i found a few sex websights, one of which was a gay sight with local room attached... Soon I was chatting with a guy from my area, he was 23yrs old and a college student also, so we chatted on and off for like 3 weeks.. Then one early am he said his room mates had gone for the weekend and he was alone, why not come over and we could compare notes on which websights we visited.. NO pressure on sex or doing anything.. Hummm
    well needless to say i went and talked like forever, worried if the wife woke up i had to have a dam good excuse why i was not home.. LOL Well i was about to leave and i just turned at the dark door and thought show him your cock at least.. So i did, wow he was in shock.. He came over rapidly and played with my balls... well one thing went to another and i ended up on my knees sucking his cock.. OH man so hot
    He stopped me and took me to his bed and said i wanna try something.. Ok so he got inbetween my legs hanging off the bed and started sucking my cock and balls.. .wow again fantastic..... Well i was about to cum so i started to wriggle away a bit but he kept on.. I finally said "Man Im gonna cum" he put my hands on the back of his head and well i took that as go ahead and cum away... I did.. OH I shot so fucking hard..
    We chatted off and on for months but were unable to find the time to hookup again since he was busy or i was.. .SO eventually he graduated and left.. that was my first time and since then I sucked a few more cocks, fucked one ass, got my ass fucked recently... OH it makes me so horny telling this.. I just hope someday my wife will wannna do a couple that is bi... I have mentioned it a few times but she puts it off as just a good fantasy.. but we shall see....
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I am a fucking whore

I am a cock whore little slut sissy bottom i l love the dick I worship the dick I love sucking dick and get butt fucked hard by big dickies I love cross dressing
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My First Ever Bisexual Encounter.

Both my wife and I enjoyed swinging, she loved being bisexual with other woman, I asked her why she enjoyed
    being bisexual, all she could tell me, was that women know what they enjoy while fucking.Before I could enjoy
    trying my first Bi encounter, our employment transferred us to a small town in Oregon.

Since our jobs were high profile where every body knew us, we had to stop swinging even though my wife had many offers
    I had to search around the Bisexual cites, we had to be very careful. I finally found a coworker that was willing to get
    together with me, so we got together a coupe of times after undressing we both went 69 he sucked m cock until I came
    in his mouth. However after trying every thing I knew he couldn't get a hard on, I wanted to enjoy my first bisexual
    encounter after the second try I gave up n him.

A few months later we decided to retire ad we returned to California and so far,my wife and I quit swinging and I haven't
    SUCKED MY FIRST COCK! Then here I am again everybody knows us and my wife is not into swinging any more due to her religious
    beliefs of which I respect.
    OSOBLACO
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. excited

Doesn't know the feeling of being fucked. I'm so excited to taste that feelings..I need someone tonight
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Halloweens Cummming: Luv to see your wifes Dressedup & Showing their Beauty:

[B][I]BOO!!!, OK Yall Halloweens cummming so lets get started early. i,ve always luved dressing my wife up or i might should say Undressing her for Halloween, I LUV IT !!!. For the past 12 years i,ve had her go Bra - less & Pantie - less Tricker Treating, OH my gosh this is out of this world. i make it a habbit to drop, throw candy on the ground just to see her beautiful ass cheeks exposed to all as she bends over to pick it up, theres even some great views of her awesome full 38c tittys spilling out. she still has her fears of geting cault exposed in public but so far No Problems from anyone catching sight of her beauty. theres been hundreds of older & younger house wives & husbands breath taken by her costume & bare beauty. havent found the right males or females bold enuff to come right out & invite us in or over after halloweens gone But maybe it,ll happen this year. Thanks in advance to any & all who can share their wives Halloween beauty ![ATTACH=CONFIG]43577[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]43578[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]43579[/ATTACH][/I][/B]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  6. Rest Area, Woods, cars and other public sex

[QUOTE=binjlooking;306600]Nude beach was it for me at night. Told a gay acquaintance I was interested. Had a great time. He introduced me to another and showed us a great private place we could relax during the day if we choose. Never an exhibitionist....want to enjoy myself without looking over my shoulder.[/QUOTE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Nakednastyfun

Looking for other discreet married men,to get naked and nasty,and just have a fun sexually satisfying time.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. A visit to an ABS

I was feeling very horny the other day and I was in the area of an ABS I knew of. Doors that lock and two gloryholes. I went in and paid my admission and went to the video booths in the back. I stood by one and a guy came behind me and gently touched my ass. I reached behind me and found him very hard but not too big. I rubbed him through his pants and he started rubbing my ass more. I moved into the booth and he followed. After locking the door he asked me to take my shorts down and show him my ass. He made me sit on the bench in the booth and he sucked my cock a little and then licked his finger and slowly stuck it inside my ass. That was a first time for me and it felt really good. He fucked me with his finger for a long time and then left me before I came and left me breathless.

I quickly pulled up my shorts and went back out of the booth and quickly met another guy who pulled me into one of the gloryhole booths. He had a really thick cock I loved feeling in my hand. I was a little nervous he would want to fuck me with that huge cock but he told me he was so horny and couldn't hold it and shot his load all over the floor while my ass was up against the gloryhole. While I felt his cock throb and shoot I suddenly felt fingers come through the gloryhole and play with my ass. After thick cock left I heard the guy on the other side of the gloryhole tell me he wanted to get into my booth.

He quickly came around and came into my booth. My shorts were still down and he turned me around and he sat on the bench taking out a tube of lube. I thought I would be getting fucked for the first time but he put lube on his fingers and before I knew it he stuck two fingers inside me ass. It felt even better than the first guy's one finger and I know I moaned a little while he fucked me with his fingers. When he was finished with me my legs were wobbly and I was so hot I sucked another guy through the gloryhole to completion before pulling up my shorts.

This had to be the hottest time I had ever had at one of these. The only other time that came close is when I had a booth in another ABS with me on my knees and sucking three different cocks together until they all fed me their cum. Now I'm only hoping that soon I will actually have a cock in my ass so I can be really fucked. One day...
    Categories
    Uncategorized