Register

All Blog Entries

1. First time.... sort of!

[TABLE="class: TitleTable, width: 100%"]
    [TR]
    [TD][TABLE="width: 100%"]
    [TR]
    [TD]It was the summer before 9th grade and with me and my group of friends, we spent every day working out for football, sneaking out and sneaking beers! One of my friends, scott, had a great collection of Penthouse and Hustler magazines. We used to look at them all the time but nothing ever happened. I REALLY am bisexual and looking at those wet pussies would get my dick super hard. To be honest I never even thought of doing anything with Scott, and it was really weird how it first happened. We had been out running around, went to a buddy's house and had a few beers and had looked through his smut magazines. When the night ended we went back to my house. He was going to spend the night as we often did when my parents were out of town. I had a small bed and he would sleep on a sleeping bag next to it. This night, as we were about to go to sleep, he says, "I think we should try to set the world record for most times jerking off tonight"
    "Sounds like a plan" i said.
    Next thing I know, he basically starts pretending to jerk off. I knew he was just pretending because there was enough light to see that his underwear was still up and he was just moving his hand up and down with nothing in it. He made the noises and pretended to cum. "your turn" he says.
    So I followed suite. The funny thing about this is that I STILL had NO idea where this was leading. We did this a couple of times when he said, "I may need your help on the next round." I said sure, leaned over and with my fist pretended to jerk him off, sliding my hand up and down on his stomach. BUT..... on one of the strokes, the bottom of my hand bumped into the VERY hard head of his cock, bulging against the top of his underwear. That's when I realized that my own dick was THROBBING! He made his "cum" noises so I rolled back over and told him that if I was going to help him, he had to help me. So the game went on. He reaches over to "jerk me off" and does the same thing on my stomach. But his hand bounced off the head of my hard-on on EVERY stroke. THIS WAS GETTING INTERESTING! I bucked my hips, made the cum noises and thanked him for his help. "My turn" he says. This time I lowered my hand a bit and felt his hard cock through the cotton of his underwear. It was HOT to the touch and THROBBING! I stroked it a bit and he "finished". "You ready?" he asked. "Let's do this" I said. Before he rolled over, I hooked my thumbs into the waist band of my underwear and pulled them down past my balls. His hand landed on my exposed hard-on and he wrapped his fingers around it..... he squeezed down on my cock and starts stroking it. It felt SOOOO good. He jerked it for a while and the game went on as I faked my orgasm and he rolled over. It was time for him to up the stakes. “It’s getting harder for me to cum, this time you might have to suck it” he says. “ OK, anything to get that record”. I rolled over and wrapped my hand around his fat cock. It was BIG! I moved my head toward it but for some reason, I kept at the “game” we were playing. As I slowly moved my hand up and down I just pretended to blow him. I did, however let my tongue circle around the head of his cock once or twice. It tasted like DICK and there is NO better taste in the world! Scott moaned and groaned a bit, humped upward, pushing his dick against my lips and pretended to cum. “That was hot”, I said, “but I’m going to need your mouth too, if we are going to break the record.” Scott replied, “anything for a friend. This is when the “game” got real. I pulled my hard-on out and waited to see where he was going to take this. No more fucking around! He opened his mouth wide and the next thing I knew the head of my cock was sliding against the back of his throat. The feeling was out of this world, but as Scott was sucking my dick, I realized something about what I liked best. As good as his mouth felt I could not wait to get my mouth on his big cock. I faked a pop shot and did not wait for an invitation. I rolled over and for the first time since fooling around with Michael all those years ago, I slid my lips down over a beautiful, throbbing cock! I was in heaven! I could NOT get enough. Scott became quite the dirty talker and WOW did THAT turn me on! “Oh yeah, suck that big cock….. You like the way my dick tastes? Fuck yeah, you do…. Eat that dick” about 10 or so more ‘fake” orgasms as we swapped back and forth and he launched! He grunted “I going to shoot, for real, this time!” Being young and still just a bit freaked out by what was going on, I let his cock slide out of my mouth and jerked him HARD. The geyser of cum that erupted from his dick was something I will NEVER forget! That sent me over the edge and I blew my load all over his cock and balls. That was the most powerful orgasm I have ever felt. We cleaned up and really didn’t talk about what happened. The next morning he took of early and it was pretty awkward. Was this going to be a one-time thing, I wondered? Well, I will tell you this it wasn’t and Scott and I ended up having hundreds of sessions and ALL of them were HOT as HELL..... more to follow!
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    Tags: first time
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Sucking your first cock....

[QUOTE=TeachMeItAll;108668]who was it, did u like it, did u let him cum in your mouth??? i luv the taste of my own cum, want to try sucking cock. how diff is it???[/QUOTE]

Test. This is at test to see if this works and what it does. i want to save this thread.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12