Register

All Blog Entries

1. Thoughts on polyamory.

[SIZE=2]For a few years in the 90s, I was the facilitator of a weekly discussion group on polyamory / ethical non-monogamy.
    We met weekly at a Unitarian Church.
    Just talk, for 2 hours. Sometimes ice-cream afterwards.

Over the years, a few hundred people attended.
    A very wide variety of people.
    Mostly singles, some couples, sometimes they brought their kids.
    Different ages, orientations, incomes, educations, cultures, nationalities, etc.
    Most people felt that [B]traditional monogamy did not meet their needs[/B]. [/SIZE][SIZE=2]
    Square peg, round hole.

[/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Books like 'The Ethical Slut' and 'Radical Honesty' were discussed in depth.
    [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Everyone got a lot to chew on and maybe a different perspective.
    Some f[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]olks tried completely different approaches to make things work, from swinging to free love.
    A few weak relationships crashed, some spectacularly. A few families got started, including mine.
    [/SIZE]
    For some individuals, sharing and openness come pretty easy. It makes sense and feels right. Good fit.
    But many others feel [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]existentially [/SIZE][/SIZE]threatened by [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]non-monogamy[/SIZE][/SIZE], as though it would murder their identity. Poor fit.

To make things work in your life,
    you really have to know where you are on this spectrum.
    And where your partner(s) are at.

[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Adult Years - The Highlight, Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]All good things must end. Life with Tim in the mix was good right up until the day he received word that his grandmother - and the woman who raised him - had died, leaving him as her sole heir. It broke my heart and his when he announced that he had to leave to deal with her death... and that chances were he wouldn't be returning and even my wife and kids were upset to hear this.

I felt like someone had cut out an important part of me and I wasn't handling it well at all. He was planning to leave the day after - he was going to have a long drive to go where his late grandmother lived and died - and I didn't want him to go but my wife told me that night that she'd take the kids and hang out with them for the day so that Tim and I could have one final moment with each other.

That day, we made love and because it really was going to be the last time. We sucked and fucked each other and in between resting up, we spent a lot of time crying in each other's arms and even after neither of us could get it up again.

The next day, he was gone... and to this very day, I do not know what has become of him. He'd promised to stay in touch but I never heard from him again... but I will never forget him and the things he taught me about being in love. Admittedly, with him being an effeminate gay man, he often drove me insane but I still loved him just the same and I learned a whole lot more about myself, too.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Updated Mar 5, 2019 at 4:57 PM by KDaddy23

Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  3. The Adult Years - The Highlight, Part II

[FONT=verdana]By the time the wife and kids got home, Tim had had dinner fixed - after going out to get some stuff to make dinner with (which he wanted to do). At some point, my wife gave me a look that said that there was probably something we needed to talk about and I gave her a look that said that, yeah, there's something we gotta talk about and later, after we made love, I told her what Tim and I had done earlier and, to be honest, I expected her to tar and feather me for it even though she knew that I was bi; it was quite a scary moment for me as I waited to hear what she was gonna say about it.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]"That's cute," she said, smiling at me in the darkness. "I kinda figured it was gonna happen."[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]"Huh?"[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]"I could tell he wanted you and he's wanted you since we first met him," she said, surprising me. "So, you know the rule - you have to tell me how it all went down." Because we had an open marriage, one of our rules was that whenever one of us got with someone else, we had to share the juicy details and whether the sex was good or not... so I told it all and including how I felt about him and even told her how he managed to totally fool the daylights out of me.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]A week later, Tim lost his job and had to leave his apartment because the owner was selling the building; he needed a place to stay and my wife told him that he could stay with us and she wasn't going to take no for an answer and I guess he knew better than to argue with her about it. Once he moved in with us, man, it was strange but wonderful... and kinda annoying in that Tim would pounce on my cock and suck it every chance he got and no matter what I was doing - but never when the kids were present, of course. I found myself doing "double duty;" I'd make love with him and with my wife and it all made having sex even better than I had ever known it to be.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]Once, I had just finished screwing my wife and as she nodded off, I went to the bathroom to pee and throw some water on my face when Tim came in, took one look at me standing there naked, and started to suck on my dick... and a dick covered with pussy juices, which alarmed me until he stopped long enough to look at me and say, "Your cock tastes good after being in her!"[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]Who knew? He sucked me into hardness again and made me cum as I leaned against the sink to steady myself and it went without saying that I wasn't going to be the only one getting their balls emptied.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]He was wonderful, magnificent as a person and as a lover and I was still dealing with the fact that I loved him so much. He got along well with my wife and kids, which was even better. I remember the night my wife invited him to sleep with us and, wow, gave him his first taste of pussy, which I was sure he wasn't going to like one bit but he surprised me (and her, I think) because he went down on her without giving it any thought and he even let her suck his cock. I asked him about it the next day and he said that it was a first for him doing that with a woman and he could see why I loved her so much and, strangely, it did my heart good to hear him give her praises and just as it did when she told me that he did a good job eating her for a guy who'd never had pussy before that night.

The thing that gave me fits was getting Tim to fuck me, something he was very reluctant to do even though he said he understood my point that when you love each other as we did, it makes sense for him to not be the only one getting fucked. What I didn't know then was he was what we'd call a bottom today so using his cock on me was anathema as far as he was concerned... which didn't stop me from imposing my will upon him and "making" him "prove" his deep love for me by getting his dick in me and fucking me until he creamed me. Oh, he didn't like doing it but he was really good at it - and he said that he wasn't. But I understood his side of things and I spent more time fucking him than he did me... but I was determined that he was gonna fuck me just the same and, shamelessly, because we loved each other and if for no other reason than that.

[/FONT]

Updated Mar 5, 2019 at 4:58 PM by KDaddy23

Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  4. The Adult Years - The Highlight, Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]For me, becoming an adult was just more of the same when it came to sex but the highlight of adulthood came when I fell in love with another guy. It wasn't as if I'd not heard of such things happening but like a lot of guys, bleh, that was never gonna happen to me! I had been aware that some of the guys I'd get with "regularly" would express such feelings and some were miffed that if they told me that they loved me, I didn't - couldn't - return the sentiment because that's just not how I was feeling about them. Because it was possible, I really decided that if it happened, I'd deal with it at that time but, for the most part, I didn't expect it to happen.

Until I met "Tim." Nice guy, flaming red hair, green eyes, very good bowler which is how we met as he needed bowlers for his team so my wife and I joined him and while we didn't win any championships, we had fun hanging out together and Tim got to be a close family friend and to the point where it wasn't unusual for him to drop by our home and hang out.

One such Saturday afternoon, right in the middle of talking about bowling earlier in the week, he challenged me to a wrestling match and I laughed at him and told him that he might not wanna do that, given that I held two black belts, one in judo, one in karate but he insisted that he could take me anyway. I laughed even more but stopped laughing when he suddenly tackled me - well, he tried to; my training kicked in automatically, I recognized he wasn't a real threat but that didn't stop me from literally wiping the floor with him and letting him experience what it felt like to have some joint locks applied. I had to give it to him; he learned he was outmatched but he was game to keep trying until I got him to cry "uncle."

And I admit that it was fun tussling with him and if nothing else, it reminded me that gay men are still men even if they're girly in their mannerisms - and Tim was about as girly as it got. Time moved forward but one night after our weekly league match, he asked me if he could come home with us because there was something he had to talk to me about and I said that he could. Once the kids got settled for the night and my wife had left us to talk privately, I said, "Okay, what's on your mind?"

Slowly at first, Tim started out by telling me he was gay - but I knew that already and told him so. He just nodded and went on to say that there was this guy he was really interested in but he didn't know how to tell the guy he was interested and he wasn't sure how the guy would react to know that, as he put it, a gay fairy had the hots for him. I listened to what he had to say and in my mind, this wasn't the first time a guy had come to me to ask about something like this and I told him honestly that even though being gay wasn't a good thing to be these days, if he cared about the guy enough, he should just tell him how he feels and what, if anything, he wants to do about those feelings.

Tim nodded and was quite for a long moment before he finally said, "I think I love you... and I want to suck your cock!"

I was floored - and that was an understatement to end all understatements. At the same time, a lot of stuff instantly fell into place and it was only then that I realized his motive behind wanting to wrestle with me most of the time; I saw that when we did, my god, he had been feeling me up and only then did I realize that he was quite aroused the whole time! How did I miss all of that and how did I not see how he'd go out of his way to do things for me and how he'd disguise a lot of it by doing stuff for my family as well, not that any of us asked him to?

All I could do was sit there and look at him as I tried to find some words to respond to what he just told me - I wound up saying something dumb like, "I don't know what to say!" and, well, I didn't know what to say. I liked him and even though I knew he was gay, I didn't think of him in sexual terms at all.

"I've offended you," he said and was that a tear sliding down his cheek?

"No, I'm not offended, I'm just surprised," I said. "It's not like I've never had a guy ask me if he could suck my dick or anything like that - I just never expected to hear you ask, that's all."

"Can I?" he asked. "It would mean so much to me..."

How could I tell him no? I mean, I could have and probably would have if it hadn't been for the fact that this guy was sitting in front of me, had poured his heart out to me in a rather backhanded kind of way, was was even crying... so I told him that if that's what he wanted to do, okay - we'll just have to find a time to do it. We could have done it right then and there but I needed time to get my head around this.

That weekend, the wife was out with the kids and was going to be gone most of the day at some church thing; Tim had come over and as expected and when I let him in, he blurted out that maybe this would be a good time for him to show me how much he cared for me since it was obvious that our car was gone... and all he did was bring it up before I did; I'd had the time to make up my mind about this.

We went to my bedroom and we got undressed; his cock was beautiful to look at as it stood out from his body and I could feel myself becoming quite aroused as well as he gently pushed me to sit on the bed, then knelt before me and started to suck me - and my mind went blank. I'd had lord knows how many men suck my dick but none of them had ever done it the way he was doing it and when my brain finally woke up, I thought that not even my wife, who was damned good at sucking me, could do it like Tim was doing it. The next thing I knew, I was lying on the bed with Tim trapped between my legs and fucking into his mouth until I came and I was so emotionally moved to watch him swallowing my cum... and I was stunned by such an emotional response on my part.

But I didn't have time to dwell on that because Tim had a cock I just had to suck. I pushed him over onto his back and swooped down on him and believe it or not, he actually tried to stop me and even asked me what I was doing; I told him to shut up and I got busy sucking his cock and, again, I was almost overwhelmed with the power of my emotions and emotions that were amplified to hear him moaning and groaning, cursing and even pleading with me to stop because it was his job to pleasure me and not the other way around.

I figured that if he could talk to me while I was doing this to him, I wasn't doing a good job so I gave in to the lust and other emotions and other than a lot of unintelligent shit coming out of his mouth, that shut him up once and for all. I remember the sheer joy I felt when I felt his cock expand in my mouth, followed by a load of cum that, oddly, I thought he'd been saving up for a while because there was a lot of it, hot, creamy, and pretty damned tasty if I must say so.

I released him and looked up at him... and he was crying and sobbing! At first, I though he was upset but quickly realized that he was crying because he was happy. I sat there watching him get himself together and I got around to taking a look at the way I was feeling and realized, without a single doubt, that I was in love with him and had been all along - I just didn't realize it. I wasn't one of those people to confuse love and sex but I had had time to think about all of this before we had sex so, yeah, I knew how I felt about him.

It was scary but it felt good, too. I asked him if he was okay and he smiled and said that he was but also told me that he'd be even better if I were to fuck him, if that was okay. I honestly didn't anticipate fucking him but, in for a penny, in for a pound. I got something to lube us up after he got me good and hard again and as I got between his legs and started to push my dick into him, I never took my eyes off of him; I saw his love for me and felt my own love for him. I was all the way in him, his legs locked around me and for a long moment, we just looked at each other; he said, "I am so in love with you..."

And I replied, "I love you, too..."

He then surprised me by saying, "You're the first Black guy I've ever been with - did I mention that?"

"No, you didn't," I said.

"It's true, you know," he said with a sigh.

"What is?"

"You've got a nice big dick," he replied. "It is most certainly bigger than my own and any other I've had."

I couldn't believe that we were actually talking about this while I had my dick buried in his ass... but I guessed that's what love can do at times. I fucked him and even though this wasn't the first time I'd fucked a gay man, this was so... different and so much that I could close my eyes and easily imagine that there was a woman impaled on my dick such was his reaction. I had to admit that until now, I'd never really given much thought to how good it was to fuck another guy other than it feeling good to fuck, if you know what I mean. But this moment meant something to the both of us, didn't it, and I loved the way he clung to me as I started to cum inside him, loved how he cried out to give it all to him and how much he needed every drop of my sperm inside him.

[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  5. Pubes or smooth

What do people like?
    I find my mood changes about this.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Pubes or smooth

What do people like?
    I find my mood changes about this.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The Teen Years

[SIZE=3][FONT=verdana]By the time most of us turned 13, the interest in doing each other was waning as attentions turn toward girls. Some of us had moved out of the neighborhood that was the genesis of our sexual awakening and, to my dismay, I was one of the guys who'd left for another part of the city but it was good to go back to the old hood to visit those who remained but sad to see that of the ten of us who were fully into this, only two guys remained.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]The new hood, in the projects, was so different and while I was "well-traveled" as a young man and was used to meeting new people, adjusting to this new area was different and, early on, the guys who were already established there just had to test the new guy - me - and I had to earn their respect, usually by fighting when they tried to bully me but by this point in my life, I'd just gotten my purple belt in judo and was quickly moving up the ranks in karate so those guys found out that I was that quiet guy you didn't want to mess with.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]The "hardest" part was adjusting to this new... climate. These guys just weren't interested in fucking and they certainly wasn't bashful about what they'd want to do but since sucking dick was my second favorite thing to do, making the adjustment wasn't all that difficult but if I wanted to feel a hard dick in my ass, I had to leave our hood in order to be able to do that.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]So there was plenty of dick to suck but it still amazed me how invisible these guys were and how they managed to remain invisible despite having the nerve to suck dick anywhere they could including the park that was right across the street and, shockingly, even in the public pool and it didn't matter how many people were there. I remember one really hot day where pretty much every kid in the hood was in the pool; I was lounging along the side of the pool, looking at all the people having fun when one of the "regular" guys swam up to me, spoke, and immediately dived under the water, yanked my trunks down, and started sucking me. Of course he had to come up for air but he kept at it until I'd shot my load into his mouth.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]I was kinda stunned by this and more so since there were so many people around us. He stood next to me smiling and asked, "You up for this?" No way I was gonna chicken out and not match his boldness so I learned that sucking cock underwater was... trying but not undoable. It was weirdly fun to be underwater, his fairly large cock in my mouth and there are kids swimming by and, as far as I knew, wasn't paying any attention to what was going on. Then again, I also found out that a favorite pastime was to "swim" with a girl, moving through the pool with your dick buried deep in her coochie until you nutted so that was yet another slick trick I had to learn as well.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]Our neighborhood was 100% Black and while there were some cock suckers there, eh, I was somewhat disappointed that none of those guys with really nice dicks wanted to slide it into my ass and make it messy... but I had friends in other parts of the city who wouldn't hesitate to fuck me and, interestingly enough, they were all white.

Hmm. This distinction hadn't really dawned on me until we moved to this new hood; because I spent parts of my summer going away for camp and being the only Black kid in the group I lived with, wow, I really liked being with these guys because whenever we weren't doing the camp activities we'd signed up for, we were fucking and sucking each other like the world was gonna end any moment now. The moment our counselor left for the night, the dicks would come out to be sucked off and then inserted into eager backsides.

I thought the guys I grew up with were crazy for dick... but they had nothing on these white kids! For years, I'd go to camp and would wind up having to endure white kids literally chasing me down to have sex and it got pretty annoying after a while but, nah, I didn't complain one bit. Those kids were amazing cock suckers and many of them preferred to be fucked. A typical cabin had eight guys (including me) and of the seven remaining, I could count on two of them who'd fuck me which was fine and dandy.

You can guess that I seriously looked forward to going to camp every year, huh? It was like going to "heaven."

I have to confess that the highlight of my teen years as a bi guy was the night - and only time - I ever got busted. If there was a guy I could count on without fail to want to do the nasty, it was my only brother and probably the main reason why the sex drought never bothered me because if no one else wanted to do it with me, he most certainly did and even though we both knew that incest was about as wrong as anything got, um, it didn't stop us from doing it anyway.

It wasn't unusual for him to wake me up in the middle of the night and ask, "Hey... you wanna do it?" Or, at some point during the day, he'd let me know that he'd want to do it that night and it finally occurred to me that he liked dick and ass more than I did, if that was even possible. He had stayed in touch with the guys he hung out with in the old hood - they had also moved but not that far from us - so I knew that the three of them spent a lot of time doing it to each other and, one day, I actually got to sit in and watch them go at it before they finally asked me, "Are you just gonna sit there and watch?"

Those dudes were crazy. Anyway...

One night - and as usual - he woke me up and said, "I really need to do it, okay?" I was all for it and it didn't take us long to start out as we usually did - sucking each other off. After we did that, it was time to fuck and after a good glob of Vaseline was applied, I sighed happily to feel his cock slip into me and settled into be fucked, just letting my mind wander thinking about how good it felt - and how terribly wrong it was but the moment I felt his dick shooting his load into me, I forgot all about that pretty quick.

We changed places and I slid into him and he actually giggled - but I was used to hearing him do that. It was getting good; we were both moaning, he's whispering how good my dick feels in his ass when, suddenly, I hear, "What the hell are you doing?!"

Oh, shit. I jumped up and there's our mother and if looks could kill, I was dead and I figured that she was gonna kill me just the same. She dragged me out of the room and I steeled myself to get the worst beating of all time... but instead, she lectured me about how wrong that was, that I was old enough to know better, and that I shouldn't have made my brother do this very bad thing. In my defense - such as it was - I tried to tell her that it was his idea... because was but, of course, she wasn't hearing any of it. She told me that she understood that boys wanted to have sex but I should use my hand instead of what she caught me doing.

And I was, strangely, pissed because as she read me the riot act, I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that if she had burst into our room just a couple of minutes earlier, she would have caught my brother fucking me and then I got even madder to think that even if she had, being the oldest, I still would have been blamed for instigating the whole thing.

She told me to take my ass back to bed and went back to bed herself; my brother was still in his bed, still quite naked and he didn't have to ask me what she said because he'd heard every word of it and he was just as surprised as I was that she didn't beat me within an inch of my life - then stop. I kinda just sat on my bed, fuming about what she said when my brother asked, "Hey... are you gonna finish what you started?"

Sure, why not? I slid back into his ass and fucked him and without giving a single thought to the fact that our mom could come back in and catch us again but she didn't which was fine because I wanted him to fuck me again which he was very happy to do. The next morning, I had expected to get chewed out some more about getting caught fucking my brother... but nothing else was said.

In later years, my brother and I would talk about that night; sometimes we'd laugh about it, sometimes we'd talk about how getting caught could have gone very wrong for me. He'd say, "I don't know what the big deal is - it's not like you made me do it, ya know? I wanted to do it!"

And, usually, when we had this conversation, "Hey, let's do it!" would usually follow. The really funny thing about this is that when we weren't fucking and sucking each other silly, my brother and I usually couldn't stand being around each other and we'd fight like rabid dogs and I would seriously kick his ass every time. One day, we got to fighting over something stupid and our mother sent us to our room to cool off which, come to think about it, wasn't a smart move on her part because there wouldn't be anything stopping us from fighting in our room, was it?

Instead, we're sitting on our respective beds, glowering at each other with malicious intent... and he says, "I need that dick - you gonna give it to me?"

Of course I was and would; I was mad at him but I wasn't that made and, apparently, neither was he. We'd fight a lot... and "kissed and made up" a lot so much that it became a pattern for us for him to pick a fight with me, get beat up but, that night? Whole different story! I'd asked him about it one day and he just shrugged and said that he was aware of it, thought it was funny as hell, and said, "All I know is that when we fight and we do it, I just feel better."

I'd get older and look back at these times in my life and ask myself, "Do you feel bad about any of it now that you really understand it all?" And the answer was both yes... and no... because it just was what it was.[/FONT][/SIZE]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  8. My Favorite Thing to Do

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]It became clear to me, oh, after maybe a couple of months of being immersed up to my eyeballs in having sex with guys, that sucking dick was the greatest thing since sliced bread... well, behind eating pussy. For one, it didn't take being a smart kid to figure out that the quickest thing two guys could do was to suck on each other's dick until stuff got shot; it just didn't take very long for that to happen and because, you know, being young, recovering from it only took a couple of minutes at best but the other thing that made it my favorite guy thing to do was that, sometimes, there was really either no time to fuck or nowhere to do it... but one could always find some partially secluded spot.

Whether it was with one guy or those occasions when most or all of the guys were present, the sex always started off with dicks being sucked. It wasn't a big secret that of the ten of us, the only guy more popular for sucking dick was the soon-to-be gay kid among us; otherwise, if a guy wanted to get sucked off and his sperm swallowed, I had a big target on me and one that I didn't mind a whole lot.

One day, I was hanging out with one of the guys, we'd gotten bored silly playing marbles (and more so since I took most of his favorite ones) and even I knew that it wouldn't take long for one of us to ask, "Do you wanna do it?" - it was just a question of which one of us would ask it first and he beat me to it by a a couple of seconds. Of course, the answer was yes but with a twist; he said that all he wanted to do was sucking because, um, he had gotten fucked by his older brother the other day and his butt was still sore.

As an aside, his older brother had a really, really big dick and I could sympathize with him because his brother had made my ass sore quite a few times.

We made our way to one of the many abandoned apartment buildings in our neighborhood, peeled out of our pants and underwear, and settled in for a lot of cock sucking... and it was so much fun that I felt lightheaded and giddy after we'd sucked each other off for the third time and in a very short period of time.

"You're really good at this," he said to me, his eyes looking just as glassy as mine felt.

"You're good, too," I said. "And you shoot a lot of stuff, too!"

"So do you!" he said, grinning at me. "Why do you like it so much?"

"I dunno... I just do," I said even as I tossed his question around in my head. "I'd rather do this than to fuck, not that fucking is bad but sometimes you don't feel like fucking."

"I know," he said, making a show of rubbing his butt. "But I really like the way you do it."

"Thanks," I said, feeling myself blush. "You ready to do it again?"

We kept at it until neither of us could get hard again and as I glanced at my trusty Timex when we were putting our bottom gear back on, I realized that we'd spent about an hour and a half cumming in each other's mouth. I didn't know it right at that moment, but the rest of my day outside would be spent sucking a lot of dicks and, shamelessly, a couple of adult dicks as well. While that was usually exciting, bleh, I'd often find myself being angry or disappointed because an adult would shoot his stuff... and that was that.

But my friend's question stuck in my mind as I literally went from one dick to the next - why did I like this so much? For one, it felt so good to have a guy's prick in my mouth and I was fascinated by how something could get so hard but feel so soft at the same time. For another, I loved the way guys would react as I sucked them, from telling me how good it felt, to fucking my mouth, right up to cussing - or trying to cuss - as they got closer to shooting - then the moment when they shot their stuff.

They'd lose control, shaking and shuddering, trying to fuck my mouth or, sometimes, they couldn't move at all except for me feeling their cock pulsing in my mouth. One of the things that made me really enjoy sucking dick was how much the guys appreciated the effort I'd make to get them to shoot; with the guys my age, it was fairly easy but with older guys - the teenagers and adults - it wasn't all that easy but I had learned to just keep at it until they filled my mouth with spunk.

The older guys would tell me that I put a lot of girls to shame with the way I sucked dick and while I didn't get a big head behind their words, well, it was nice to know because if they thought I was good at it, it would pretty much guarantee that I'd be sucking their dick again - and soon.

It wasn't that I'd given up fucking and being fucked... but like I had said, sometimes, you just didn't feel like it or sometimes you only had a small space of time to do something and it was the one thing two guys could do that lessened the chance of getting caught and since you didn't have to take off any clothes to do it, if you heard voices or footsteps, all you had to do was stuff it back in your pants and zip up - and if someone appeared, well, they might suspect something funny was going on but there wasn't any evidence of it.

And the good thing about sucking a dick until the guy shot was that you could easily make the real evidence disappear.

Because a lot of girls didn't want to fuck - they were deathly afraid of getting pregnant - if they didn't want to get fucked in the ass, they'd want their pussies eaten... and I was the go-to guy for this and the girls taught me how to be really good at eating them and making them get all tingly; being the really smart kid I was, it didn't take me long to see how eating pussy and sucking a guy's dick wasn't all that different; start slow and easy and then build up from there and, importantly, listen to what the girl would tell you about what you were doing.

That day, jeez, I must have sucked ten dicks and eaten five pussies (including my sister's, who was my biggest fan and "customer"); I remember coming home for dinner after being out and about all day doing this and not being really hungry - but I ate anyway because for me not to be ravenously hungry would have raised some suspicions that I was sick or something but, of course, the truth was I didn't have much of an appetite because my belly was quite full with all the spunk I'd swallowed and, um, my face and lips were kinda raw from the girls slamming their pussies against my face as I made them feel "really good" with my mouth and tongue.

I think my finest cock sucking moment came a few days later when all ten of us were hanging out and with the purpose to have sex; we'd decided that all we were gonna do was suck each other until we shot but with a twist: Everyone would take a turn at sucking everybody else's dick until they shot. It was such a "novel" idea that all ten of us were giggling like we were insane. And, by consensus, I was gonna be the guy to suck all those dicks first and I settled in to do just that - and that was the good part.

The bad part? By the time I got to the fifth guy, I had swallowed so much sperm that I actually threw it all up - it wasn't pretty being bent over and tossing my lunch in a corner and hearing the other guys being worried. But after I emptied the contents of my stomach and took some careful sips of soda we'd brought with us - sucking dick was very thirsty work, as we all knew - I went right back to sucking dick until the last guy was made to shoot.

My whole body was kinda hurting and my knees had left the building after the second guy but even getting them to lie down so I could suck the jizz out of them took a toll on my body so I was really glad to be able to stand up and stretch out the kinks as I waiting for my turn to fill a guy's mouth with my own spunk - and I really needed to that because my balls were really aching and had been since the first guy.

And after everyone had had a turn sucking dick, we started all over again - only this time, I didn't throw up the fruits of my efforts. The surprising thing - and something that I didn't really pay attention to until some time later - was that ten boys went two rounds of sucking everyone's dick and swallowing their stuff... and it only took two hours. We all had said that we could have gone to a third round... but we all had to be back home for lunch but, boy, wasn't that fun?

I remember going home for lunch and forcing myself to eat - I was so full of jizz it wasn't even funny. My mom had looked at me and asked if I was feeling okay - she was a nurse so there was no hiding anything from her like that - and I told her I was fine; I was just tired from all the running around I'd been doing. My sister, however, knew why I was looking "green around the gills" because, being one of the gang, she knew about our plans for that day.

She leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I hope you're not too tired - me and "Tammy" (one of her friends) need your attention, if ya know what I mean..."

I did know and while I was tired and achy, I forgot all about that because I was gonna get to eat some pussy and, if they wanted to, I was gonna fuck them or they'd suck my dick until I shot my stuff.

What a day...[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind