Register

All Blog Entries

1. I Like Pussy, Too - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I was that quiet, nerdy kid in school and that patch and high school gossip got me a lot of attention from girls who wouldn't have given me the time of day to save my life and I learned to refine my pussy-eating skills with them. One of the highlights of my teen-aged years was spending a whole weekend with a woman old enough to be my grandmother; a couple of my friends set me up with her as both a joke and a going away "present" before I left for USAF basic training and that woman taught me shit about women and pussy that I probably wouldn't have learned for another ten years.

She told me, after the first time I went down on her, "Boy, you're pretty good... but I'm gonna make you better before you leave here..."

Single women. Married women. Women legally old enough to be fucked as well as older women who, if nothing else, wanted to be eaten by a guy who wasn't in a hurry to slide the dick into them. I studied the anatomy of women, learned a whole lot of shit about pussy and "the little man in the boat" and, quite often, getting to fuck them was an after-effect of me spending huge amounts of time licking and sucking their pussies until they couldn't take it any longer; it would surprise me to hear them yell out, "Stop! Stop! Fuck me!" when, before the fact, they just wanted to be eaten and then, sometimes, because they didn't believe that I ate pussy, you know, because the rumor was that Black guys didn't do that and wouldn't do it.

In my life, I've only turned down one chance to have sex with a woman - and that's because her pussy was very sick after some careless dude burned her and the word quickly got out that she was burning guys left and right. Otherwise, if a woman wanted to have sex with me, I wasn't telling her no and, again, my sister was a regular "customer" as was one of the step-sisters I acquired after my parents divorced.

No shame in my game at all. In the teen years, sure, girls were all about guys with big dicks and the bigger the better and while I was never what anyone would call "little" in the dick department, I learned to eat pussy so well that women didn't care how big my dick was or wasn't, although there was this one girl who took one look at my boner and said, "Oh, hell no - you're not stretching my pussy out with that so you can eat me!"

Okay, I'm cool with that...

I read the Kama Sutra, learned all of the positions even if, to date, I've never used all of the ones I learned but it proved good that I learned them since, um, after a hellacious eating, most women didn't care what position they were in to be fucked and, frankly, I didn't much care, either.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  2. I Like Pussy, Too - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Lest it be forgotten, I like pussy, too; otherwise, that kinda defeats the "purpose" of being bisexual. It's the side of male bisexuality that a lot of people tend to ignore as they pay attention to whatever we do when we want some dick.

From the first time I got some pussy to the last time I got some, pussy is good to look at, to get your mouth on and, yeah, to get your dick into and make it nice and messy with a load of spunk. Of course, the biggest problem is trying to get a woman to give you the coochie and especially when you're married and she's decided that, nope, she doesn't wanna be bothered with giving you any - is that all you ever think of?

I've long since lost count of how many women I've had sex with. The late, great Richard Pryor had a routine where he said, "There's only two pieces of pussy that matters - your first and your last..." and the whole routine was belly-achingly funny but, yeah, he was more right than funny on this one. I remember my first, a present on my eighth birthday and from a slightly older girl who couldn't afford to give me a gift. She took me into a closet in our apartment, I showed her a hidden room in the closet - and there she got my little dick hard and showed me how to get between her legs, showed me how to stick it in her, and taught me how to move.

It was clumsy, confusing but damn, it felt so wonderfully weird; I didn't know what I was doing but I sure as hell liked whatever it was and it was producing some really good - if not equally weird - feelings in me. We had to break up my first lesson - someone was calling my name for something - but as we sneaked out of that closet, she said that this was her gift to me and, importantly, "Now you know how to fuck."

Since "fuck" was a curse word, ah, best not to let an adult hear you saying it unless you liked the taste of Ivory soap so when we talked about "doing it," you knew what "it" was. In the year before I got my first experience with dick, I "did it" a lot, courtesy of a lot of girls who also wanted to do it. The first time I busted a nut was with a girl; I thought I was dying when it happened - and it happened just a couple of weeks after my first dick and a week after I'd gotten hit by a car, an event that I still think was responsible for me being able to cum way before any of my peers. Once the word got out that I was shooting the "baby making stuff," a lot of girls wanted to do it and I was happy to oblige them and, yeah, my sister was one of them.

Thanks to her, I learned - the following year - that putting your mouth on a girl's pussy wasn't as bad as my father proclaimed it to be... and once the word got around that I was more than willing to do this, ya mon, a whole lot of girls wanted me to go down on them and fuck them. Between this and getting more than my fair share of dick, I didn't go through that drought that a lot of guys suffered with - but a drought that also brought a lot of hard dicks my way.

One of my nicknames in high school was, "Taster's Choice," thanks to a sex-oriented zodiac patch I wore on my jacket. My birth sign is Libra and that patch showed a woman sitting on a man's face (there was even a poster that went along with all twelve signs) and, man, did I get a lot of grief from my male peers about that patch but I didn't let their ribbing bother me because that patch, along with the nickname, got me a lot of pussy.

A whole lot of pussy.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  3. taking a chance...

Recently, I was looking for a way to repair and fix an item in my home... I was talking about this at work, and a co-worker mentioned there was a guy not far from our office who did this sort of repairwork. So, I stopped by his shop, which he has set up behind his house in a neighborhood nearby. I showed him what I needed fixed and he agreed to do it, for a very reasonable price. A few days after I picked the item up from him, I got a hit on my Adam4Adam account - with a question from a guy who asked me if I was satisfied with the work I'd had done - pretty quickly, I realized that the guy who had done the repair had noticed when I went to his shop that I was on his radar on the app. Well, one thing led to another today, and he invited me back over... he asked me to text him just before I arrived to be sure he was ready and alone. So, I did. He told me to come to the side door - As I walked up the steps, I saw the door open a crack - so I walked in - and before me stood this rugged, hard working man dressed in a shorty nightie that belonged to his wife... I went up to him immediately - and felt that silky material covering his firm body. Soon, I reached underneath and discovered he had a very nice erection under a lacy thong... he led me to a back room of the house after locking the door - he unfastened my buckle, and dropped my pants, as he dropped to his knees in front of me, and began to suck my cock. (I'm still shaking my head over this) I think he was more aroused than I was as I reached under his gown and played with his nipples, and pulled the lace down to suck on his little pink tit. He was very nicely hard and said he was so turned on... I kept playing with his ass, and trying to play with his tight hole - he finally sheepishly asked me if I would rim him... I told him I would and he bent over. As I pulled the string aside, I spread the cheeks of his ass and dove in just like I would on a pussy... he moaned and pushed his ass into my face. Then, he flipped over so I could go down on his rock-hard cock. I teased it, and licked it, and it bobbed in response... when I finally took it deep into my throat, he gasped and said something inaudible, but I think I may have surprised him that I could take it all in. He was shaved completely - and really had quite a magnificent penis - Well, I actually enjoy giving head as much and sometimes more than getting it - so this hot man in his wife's nightie, got a good one - he whispered that he was near climax, and wondered - would I take his cum... I said I will - and I sucked that dick like a champ - soon he arched his back, and moaned, and pushed that dick deep into my mouth... I like to suck until my partner can't take it any longer- a full and complete orgasm is what I like to do, and it is like my reward to do it. He gasped and kept saying "wow..."
    But, imagine that- sometimes those dang radar features on Adam4Adam really do show up - he saw that I was near him that time, and he allowed me to come back to pick up my item, and then he went for it - who knows - maybe he wasn't alone before - but today was a bonus and a whole lot of fun. Married men in our middle years... we still like, want and need sex - and sometimes it's so damned hard to get it - other times, like today - it was right in front of me for the taking. So, I did.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A Bisexual “Scholar” of Sorts - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I’ve learned that I’m bisexual because I can be; I’ve learned that the gay folks who say that they’re born this way are actually right - we’re all born this way but we do choose to act on this ability or not so the gay folks are quite wrong when they insist that choice plays no role in things.

It is part of the nature of the beast we are, designed, equipped, and biologically motivated to have sex. Is there a “gay gene?” I dunno... I’m not a geneticist. Is any of this really a social issue or even a breakdown of morality? Or is this really a matter of people who have reason not to be straight simply doing what comes naturally to us as a social and highly sexual animal?

That makes more sense to me than a lot of the stuff I’ve read about over the decades and stuff that seems to complicate things more than anything else as well as serving to make us whistle in the dark about our need for sex and by any means at our disposal to do so.

We want to believe that the answer isn’t as easy as it really is; we’d rather hold onto beliefs and systems of beliefs that falter in the face of reality - men and women do have sex with each other and not always in the preferred boy/girl mode.

[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  5. A Bisexual “Scholar” of Sorts - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Once I discovered two forms of sex and their pleasures, I’ve always wanted to know why doing the nasty “both ways” seemed to be so normal and natural despite everything I’d been told about why it shouldn’t be.

I’ve been searching for the answers, finding them both within myself and so many other people who are just like me, learning why they’re like me, maybe not exactly, and how they came to be like me or not so much.

I’ve interacted, in some way, with so many people around the world, have taken a close look at customs, religions, the differing views of what it means to be sexually moral, as well as the many laws we have regarding sex and, interestingly, how many of them are based upon religious beliefs and, oh, yeah, not really as enforceable as we think the laws are.

I’ve learned that just when you think you’ve got it down pat, another wrinkle, another difference, or even another similarity appears that says, for the most part, that people are bisexual (in particular) because we can be and provided we have a reason that, perhaps, only makes sense to us, for taking all of the rules of sex and modifying to suit our own purposes and needs, be they physical, emotional, or both.

I’ve looked at the taboos and they make sense, like, why a brother shouldn’t fuck his sister and the reason why he shouldn’t is what might happen if she gets pregnant by him and it’s this wrinkle that makes it forbidden.

The main reason why a brother shouldn’t bone his brother - or any other guy - has a really simple reason: Two guys just aren’t gonna make babies no matter how hard they try to. We shouldn’t masturbate for the same reason; “Jillian” isn’t “doing her part” if she’s wreaking havoc on her clit and coochie and she sure as hell ain’t fulfilling her role when she climbs into bed with “Kathy” and make each other happy.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  6. Sleepovers - Part IIi

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I recall this one time when a white friend’s parents got with mine to arrange for me to “babysit” my friend for the weekend. I don’t remember exactly why he was being left at home but he was 12, I was 13 and I was honored (and surprised) that I was being requested and, holy shit, getting paid to watch someone who, frankly, could’ve watched himself... except this guy was a trouble magnet a la “Dennis the Menace;” when he wasn’t looking for trouble, it found him easily enough.

Once I arrived, his parents ran it all down for me, complete with emergency phone numbers should something bad happen; my briefing was done, they got in the wind and before I could ask him what he felt like doing, he was out of his clothes and saying, “I thought they’d never leave!”

The funny part is I had no idea he liked to do it with other boys. Now, if you think I did the responsible thing and told him to get dressed and to behave himself, you’ve got the wrong guy. His next words were, “I always wanted to do it with you and now’s my chance!”

The short version was except to eat, use the bathroom, and my talking to his parents who checked in quite often, we did it to each other all weekend. Hell, I was on the phone talking to his dad, telling him about something that looked important that had come in the mail... and his son was sucking my dick and it took all of my concentration to sound both bored and normal.

We didn’t sleep much, either. When his parents returned, it was like nothing had happened at all; the house was clean, no dishes in the sink and we were watching TV... after sneaking in one last chance to suck and screw each other.

I honestly reported that he gave me no trouble at all except making him clean up some milk he spilled. His parents were happy, my friend was more than happy, and they took me home after paying me what I thought was a lot of money.

I wound up “babysitting” him a few times...[/SIZE][/FONT]

Updated Mar 24, 2019 at 12:51 AM by KDaddy23

Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  7. Sleepovers - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]It always seemed that multiple guys attended a sleepover, there was always that one guy who either didn’t know how we were gonna keep ourselves entertained once it was bedtime - real or faked - or he knew what was gonna happen and didn’t want any parts of it.

Not that the party-pooper would stop whatever was to happen but it really wasn’t until I was well into my adult years before I understood how terrified such a guy would be to watch his buddies sucking and fucking each other until the wee hours of the morning.

We’d sleep... eventually and it went without saying that when we got called to get up for breakfast, we’d be some sorry looking dudes because chances were good that none of us got more than a hour or two of sleep - and that didn’t count those mornings when we’d wake, our dicks redwood hard and just roll over and slip it into the other guy’s butt or go down on him because who doesn’t like to be awakened to the delicious sensations of someone sucking your dick or having your ass once more fucked and filled with sperm?

Now, I don’t wanna sound “racist,” but I had the best sleepovers with white kids, those very horny motherfuckers. Many of my white male friends would make it very clear why they asked if I could spend the night ormthe weekend with them... and some of those guys made me look like I didn’t like sex at all.

Some managed to surprise me; I’d have no idea they liked dick like I did bit once behind a closed bedroom door, wow, I’d sure find out pretty damned quickly! For those guys, the typical lead-in was always, “Hey - have you ever done it with a boy?”

Even if they admitted that they hadn’t, you could bet the house they were more than willing to do it with me and again, jeez, those dudes would be so eager and enthusiastic that it wasn’t funny.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  8. Sleepovers - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I loved them for a few reasons. One, it got me away from my family (or out of my neighborhood) and the other reason was that, oh, eight out of ten times, I’d spend most of my sleepover time having sex with my host. Even having a sleepover with someone New was fun because ya never knew how it was gonna turn out other than two (or more) friends spending the night or weekend with each other.

And to be honest, I was pretty sure that the only reason boys had sleepovers was to (a) find out who might be interested in sex or (b) who was 100% down for it. It’s not to say that there was never any legit reason, like, you were going somewhere with a friend and it was just convenient for you to stay there.

One of the things that, as an adult, would make me laugh was how many times I’d be at a sleepover, knew good and damned well some sex would be in the offing... but we all acted like it was the last thing on our minds, often offering up lame excuses to be in bed when the sun hadn’t even set.

Which was usually quite strange since getting a guy to go to bed “at a decent time” was pretty much impossible outside of school nights; I also wondered how many parents whose boys hosted sleepovers really knew what was going on when we were supposed to be sleeping.

If ya had one guy sleeping over and it could turn out to be some very sexy fun, imagine how much more fun it was when a bunch of us were hanging out?[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind