Register

All Blog Entries

1. Dreaming - Part IV

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Then: "Master, don't make me do it to you; I don't want to do it to you because we're gonna get in trouble!"

Okay, I see what's going on... I think so I said, "Slave, do it to me right now!"

He got in my ass so fast it wasn't funny and his dick felt good inside me... but he's getting on my nerves because he's fucking me and still begging and pleading with me to not make him do this nasty and bad thing. Long minutes later, I feel his dick swell - then feel it pumping like crazy inside me as he busts the second nut of his life deep in my hole.

He rolls off, we're both gasping like fish out of water and I asked him, "What the fuck was that all about?"

And, incredibly, he says, "I don't know what you're talking about..." rolls onto his side, and goes right to sleep.

What the fuck? Eventually I drop off to sleep and the next day, it was like the night before never happened; he never said anything about it while we were at the contest (and kicking ass, taking names, and first place trophies) so I didn't think to ask - but I wanted to. We get back home and I'm about to head back to my own home when he says, "You should stay tonight, too, okay?"

It didn't take much for me to figure out why even though I still didn't know what brought this on in him. We even went to bed early - around 7pm - and spent the entire night having sex with each other, playing his "master and slave" game and while I tried to get him to talk about this - in between making each other cum - he refused to say a word about it.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  2. Dreaming - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]The thing about me and him is that when he first hit me with all of this, I had zero interest in having sex with him. I was spending the night with him because we had a judo contest the next day and after being ordered to bed,well, of course, "go to bed" didn't mean "go to sleep" so we were still up talking about the upcoming competition and while I was showing him how I could cinch in my hold-down technique to keep guys from escaping, he suddenly said, "Don't make me do the nasty with you."

I was stunned - where did this come from? Now, the two of us were close and so close that people thought we were brothers (he's an only child, though), and there was nothing I didn't know about him... but I didn't know this! I remember asking, "What?" He repeated what he said but had added the word, "master" and I'm just flabbergasted. He starts to struggle against me - I was still holding him down - but then I realized that he wasn't trying to escape the hold-down... and his dick was hard. He kept saying, "Please don't make me do it..." but was doing a great job of pulling down my PJ bottoms with one hand while using his other hand to wriggle his way out of his PJ bottoms.

The next thing I know, I'm fully on top of him; he's grinding against me, moaning and begging me not to make him do this and I'm thinking two things: One, I don't know what's going on with him and, two, if he keeps grinding like this, I'm gonna shoot my stuff. Suddenly, he stops moving and says, "We shouldn't be doing this - we need to stop."

So I stop... not that I was really doing anything, mind you. I'm confused and baffled and became more so when he said, "Master... don't make me put your dick in my mouth!" He pushes me off of him and I instinctively rolled over onto my back, still wondering what the fuck is going on (other than the obvious) when he swoops down and starts sucking me and like it wasn't his first time sucking a dick. He makes me cum and he swallows it all, sits up, and says, "Master, don't do that to me, please don't do it!"

Which I took to mean that he wanted me to suck him off... so I did, while still wondering about it all. Then he's telling me to stop, that it's wrong and all that... all while fucking into my mouth and - pow - he cums in my mouth and I don't know which one of us were more surprised but, yeah, it was the first time he busted a nut.

We're lying there, breathing hard and all that and I regain my senses enough to ask him, "What the hell is going on with you?" Of all the guys I knew, he was absolutely the last one I would guessed that would want to do this and more so since, um, our grandparents - and his mom - were in rooms on either side of his.

He said, "I don't know... but don't put your dick in me and do it to me." And he said this as he was turning over onto his belly and arching his butt in the air a little. I'm trying to figure this out and he said, "The Vaseline is on the table..." and, sure enough, it was and I'm not sure why I never noticed it since it was on my side of the bed. I really don't know what brought this on in him but, to be honest, I wasn't really thinking about it as I slathered on the Vaseline and slid right into his ass.

The next few minutes was crazy; I'm fucking him, he's calling me "master" and reminding me that we shouldn't be doing this - and he was right - but he's fucking back against me until I couldn't hold it anymore and busted in his butt. As I'm shooting into him, he's saying shit like, "No, please don't..." but his body is saying something different.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  3. Dreaming - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]The game was so predictable. We'd suck each other off, take a break, and the next phase would begin with, "Master, don't make me do it to you, I'm begging you not to!"

And after some judicious application of Vaseline, I'd be treated to the sensations of his dick sliding into me nicely and, often, trying not to laugh as I listened to him telling me how much he didn't like being made to do this... while he's plowing my hole as if his life depended on it.

Next: "Master, please, don't do it to me! It makes me feel so bad!" More Vaseline and he's underneath me, grinding his ass against me as I fuck him and, again, "begging and pleading" for me to stop making him do this... and in my dreams, the same thing is going on. In the real world, I find myself coming partially awake; I'm now very aware that I'm dreaming but what I don't know is why I'm having this dream in the first place and now it's like I'm watching a movie of the two of us joined by lust and forbidden nastiness.

In both dreams, I feel myself about to cum and, as when we were younger, he's begging for me not to shoot my nasty stuff into him while clenching his muscles in a way to insure that it's gonna happen, you know, not that he really didn't want me to cream him. I unload into his ass - it's glorious, nasty, and all that...

And I wake up completely. The first night of the dream, eh, I didn't think much about it other than it being interesting that I was dreaming about it in an adult content. The next night, though, really had me wondering what my brain was doing. I'm not one of those people who believes that dreams mean something - I know it's my brain sorting things out being freed of the chains of my conscious thinking.

It's just weird that my brain "processed" this adult version of the game he and I used to play and, really, if it means anything in the real world, it's probably a reminder that I need to call him - I haven't talked to him since our birthdays last year.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  4. Dreaming - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]For the last couple of nights, I've been dreaming about my cousin who, when we were younger, I used to have sex with... a lot. I was his "master," he was my "slave" and we played this rather annoying game in lieu of him just asking if I wanted to do it to him. So whenever I spent the night/weekend with him and we crawled into bed, I came to expect him to say at some point, "Please, master, don't make me suck your dick!"

And it was on and, playing the game aside, it was always fun to "make" him do stuff that, in reality, he very much wanted to do.

The consecutive dreams were just like that... only we're both grown men. Worse, the dreams have started out as if I walked into the middle of a movie; we're sitting around doing... something... when he blurts out, "Master, I really don't want to suck your dick so don't try to make me do that; we're adults now and I grew out of that childish stuff."

In my dream, I blinked - where is this coming from? Then, in a movie-like cut scene fashion, he's blowing me for all he's worth, telling me - in between sucks - how much he's missed this after all these years. After getting me off with his mouth, the next part of the game takes place: "Please, master, don't suck on my dick and make me shoot!" Another cut scene and I'm all over his cock and as he starts to unload, I somehow manage to say to him, "Let it go... nothing to be afraid of, man..."

Which, in reality, was what I used to tell him the first couple of times we played this game. He busted his first nut with me and I understood how scary that first nut was but I'd tell him this and he'd let it go and the game would continue.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  5. Sometimes I just wish I could stop.

I'm 68 and just started sucking cocks about 6 months ago. My wife teases and denies my orgasms and if I have a mistake and a ruined orgasm. I must always do my clean up duty. That's how it started with me loving the taste of cum. I hooked up on Doublelist and have sucked 12 different cocks, most more than once. I'm down to one regular, who I suck once a week, but last week, he had a friend over and I got to suck both of them. It was a great experience, sometimes I just wish I could stop.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Dicked - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]We were both very hot and sweaty; while I still couldn't really feel his dick in me, feeling his weight on me was starting to get bothersome and I wanted to change positions and told him.

"No, please, I like you like this and... oh, shit!" he had said just before he unloaded into me. I did feel his dick swell, could feel him pumping away inside me but it was so different to really only feel my body being jarred as he slammed his dick into me as he nutted.

A part of my brain said, "It's about time - damn!" and I kinda laughed to myself; of all the times I'd ever been dicked, this time ranked right up there as one of the best experiences to date. He withdrew and, to be honest, if I hadn't felt him move, I would have never known he had pulled out.

"That was amazing," he said breathlessly. "I've never fucked that long before!"

"I've never been fucked that long," I admitted - and I still couldn't feel my asshole. "I gotta get me some of that lube!"

Then it was my turn to fuck him and I gotta say that it felt so weird to have my dick numbed, to be going through the motions but being kinda disconnected from what I would expected to feel and, yeah, I fucked him for a very long time and so long that I was afraid I was gonna wear myself up before I could cream his hole but I did manage it and I was glad that even though my dick was numb, the rest of me wasn't - it was one hell of a release.

We rested up before getting up to get cleaned up and Jim was glowing with happiness and suggested that we meet again for more of the same and more so since he'd bought a case of that lube.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  7. Dicked - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I was lying on my stomach as he kinda sat on my thighs, feeling his fingers probing deep inside me, the usual discomfort almost completely absent when he asked me if I was ready and I said, "Whenever you are..."

"Stay where you are," he said. I felt him move, felt his hands spreading my butt cheeks apart, then felt the head of his dick pressing against my hole - and the next thing I knew, he was in me and, nope, I didn't even feel it but thanks to the slickness of the lube, he got into me just fast enough to make my stomach do a couple of flips that didn't feel good.

And he started fucking me; the benzocaine dulled the usual sensations but the "important" thing was that for some reason, I didn't give a single thought about his dick being as numb as my ass was - and I knew what benzocaine was and how it worked and he had been fucking me eagerly for maybe five minutes before my brain made the connection and told me, "If he can't feel what he's doing, he's gonna be fucking you for a very long time..."

Jim's lying atop me, thrusting into me and feeling his weight on me was so comforting, as was feeling my body being shook every time he thrust into me and while he had what I'd call an average-sized cock, my hole was so numb that I couldn't really feel him in me but, yeah, I knew he was there just the same... and the clock inside my head said that he'd been happily boning me for quite some time now.

"I think I gotta cum," he whispered into my ear. "Feels like it... but it doesn't!"

I was pretty zoned out when he said this and thanks to my hole being so numbed, eh, I didn't care if he came or not but again, that clock in my head said, "It's been twenty minutes and counting..." This was new territory for me; I couldn't remember any guy fucking me for such a long period of time and thanks to the benzocaine, well, there was no telling how much longer he'd be fucking me or if the lack of sensation on his part would prevent him from busting a nut in me.

"Just keep going until you do," I said, hearing how dreamy my voice sounded and settled in for the long haul.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  8. Dicked - Part I

[SIZE=3][FONT=verdana]After a lot of going back and forth, "Jim" and I decided to hook up and, as he put it, "Explore the possibilities I've always dreamed about." It was only his third time with another guy and I felt somewhat flattered that he was ready to broaden his experiences and that I was the right guy for this.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]"When we meet tomorrow, I want to do it all," he had said; I could hear the excitement in his voice as well as a bit of... fear, I guess that would be the right word, because he wanted to experience anal sex, giving and receiving.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]We met in a public place, chatted for a few - he was bouncing off the walls with anticipation - and I followed him home; we went straight to the bedroom and showered together before climbing into bed to spend some time sucking each other's cocks. After we both came (and swallowed), he was energized and nervous about what was to happen next and I just let him talk it out. When we were both ready for "phase two," we literally flipped a coin to see who would get fucked first - and I either won the toss or lost it, depending on how you wanna look at it.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]Jim broke out an anal lube that contained a topical anesthetic - benzocaine - and I almost laughed to hear him explaining how it would numb the both of us when applied and as he fingered me with gobs of the stuff on his fingers, I could feel it taking effect and thought that this should be interesting since I'd never had my hole numbed before taking a dick.[/FONT][/SIZE]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind