Register

All Blog Entries

1. Being Easy - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I've never been ashamed of my sexuality or how much I love sex but as an adult, I often felt embarrassed at how easy it was for other guys to get me naked and have sex with me once I dove in head first to having sex. Doing it to girls was, to me, one thing; it was fun, it was more than good... and doing it with boys was just as much fun, too. If a guy wanted to do it to me, shit, all he had to do was just say he wanted to and, let's say, too many times, all a guy had to do was pull his dick out and I'd be all over it... and a lot of the guys I hung around with in those early days knew that's all they had to do.

I was beyond eager to suck dick, swallow sperm, and have my asshole pumped full of it. Almost any time, anywhere and with anyone; it didn't matter to me even when, sometimes, that little voice in my head would remind me that doing it with boys could get me in a whole lot of trouble. There were a lot of times when I didn't want to do it or just didn't feel like it... but someone would ask or, when the fellas were hanging out, someone would bring it up and I was all for it.

I just couldn't seem to get enough dick. I loved having a dick in my mouth, tasting it, feeling it as it moved in and out of my mouth and I'd feel myself becoming impatient waiting for him to shoot his stuff into my mouth so I could taste it and swallow it. I loved it when they'd fuck me, feeling that moment of pain and discomfort when they'd put it in me - then that blissful feeling when the pain went away; I'd feel so comfortable and dreamy as they fucked me, soft and slow or hard and fast - I didn't care either way as long as they fucked me and shot their stuff in my ass.

Having my dick sucked and sliding my dick into their tight bottoms was just as much fun and I kept wondering why something that felt so good was considered to be so very bad. Sure, when I got older, the bad parts became clear but at the time, it was always good even though there was always that fear of getting caught doing it with another boy... or a girl, for that matter.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  2. One of Those Moments - Part IV

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]But instead of him lying on his stomach - and like a lot of boys did - he stayed on his back and opened his legs just like a girl would. I shrugged and climbed between his legs and put my dick against his hole and asked him, "Are you ready?"

"Do it to me," he said, wrapping his arms around me. I pushed... and it went in easily and since I was looking at him, I knew it hurt going in by the look on his face - so I stopped and asked him if he didn't want me to do it to him.

"No, go ahead - I'm okay now," he whispered back, wrapping his arms and legs around me as I started to fuck him. It was really quiet in the room even though the thunderstorm was still going on, sometimes the lightning would light up his room, followed by rumbles of thunder. It was noisy outside but in his room and in that moment, all I could hear was him saying over and over, "Do it to me, do it to me..." and I could even hear the squishy sounds of my dick going in and out of him and thanks to all the lotion I'd slathered on us.

I felt the feeling coming and I wanted it to come... and I didn't but there wasn't anything unusual about that. I was fucking him faster, locked in his embraced and I could have stayed there forever. I looked at him, our faces so close that our noses were almost touching - and he kissed me and this time I felt his tongue slip into my mouth! It was a French kiss! And it made me shoot my stuff so hard my dick was hurting as it twitched and jumped around trapped in his hiney, something I hadn't felt since the first time I shot my stuff with Shirley. I felt like I was drowning; I couldn't think straight if at all and my whole world consisted of my dick pumping away inside him and his mouth on mind and our tongues mingling with each other.

When he let me go so I could pull it out of him, I was so dizzy and I thought I was going to pass out but I didn't and laid down next to him trying to get myself together and listening to him giggling - I thought only girls did that when you did it to them.

"We gotta do that again!" he said. "But, um, I think I like kissing you - it was weird and I don't know why I kissed you but it felt good. Did you like it?"

Once more into the fray, right? Strangely, I did like it and after we both put on enough clothes to go the bathroom to pee and wash off the lotion that somehow got all over us, we let his parents know that we were okay when we went downstairs to get some water from the sink; his father said that the storm was almost over and that he hoped the lights would be on soon.

We went back to his room, got naked again, and spent quite a bit of time kissing with tongues involved. It was still weird but in a good way. We did it to each other again and this time I was on my back and had him all wrapped up as we kissed while he fucked me; then he was being fucked and kissed - who knew kissing a boy could be like kissing a girl? His lips were so soft as he slowly used his tongue to play with mine and I shot another load of stuff that made me feel even dizzier and made my heart beat so hard it felt like it was gonna bust out of my chest.

Just as we got untangled, the lights came back on, dazzling both of us. Off to the bathroom again and we were both giggling because we were walking like we were drunk. Once back in his room, he gave me a set of pajamas to wear and when his mom came in to check on us and tell us to get some sleep, we were sitting there talking as if nothing we'd done during the storm ever happened. She did give us a strange look and my heart leaped into my throat - did she know what we did?

If she did, she didn't say anything other than good night and that she'd see us in the morning so no more talking - go to bed and go to sleep.

Yeah, like that's what we did...

In the morning, we were eating breakfast and talking with his parents about the storm and like the two of us hadn't spent most of the night sucking, fucking, and kissing each other. I wasn't sure about him but I was tired! I heard my friend ask his parents if it was okay if I spent the coming weekend with him and they said that if it okay with my parents, it was okay with them and they called my house to tell my mom I would be on my way home soon, that I was okay, and that it was okay with them if I spent the weekend with their son.

It was one hell of a weekend and one I will never forget...
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  3. One of Those Moments - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Before I could answer him, we both damned near jumped out of our skin as we heard his father at the bedroom door asking if we were okay.

"Yes, sir, we're fine," my friend said. "We're just talking and listening to it rain."

His father reminded us to stay away from the windows because the wind was really blowing hard and as we heard his footsteps moving away, we were both laughing because his dad said "blowing" before we got serious about doing it to each other.

"So what do I do?" he asked from where he lay between my legs.

"Just do what I did," I said.

After a couple of false starts, he finally took me into his mouth and just as I'd done to him, started swirling his tongue all over the place and I bit back a gasp because his tongue was so soft as it flitted all over the place for a few moment before his head started moving up and down. He had a "bad" moment when too much of my dick went in his mouth and I heard him gag a little and I was worried that he was gonna throw up on me like June Bug did last week - but he got it under control and kept sucking my dick until I could feel that funny feeling building up inside of me.

Now, back then, I didn't know it was proper etiquette to warn someone you were about to cum but as the feeling got stronger and stronger, I said something like, "I'm gonna do it!" - or I might have said, "I'm gonna shoot!" and he kept going and I shot my stuff into his mouth. I can't say he expected it or anything like that but he had that moment where he wasn't sure what to do with the stuff that was flowing into his mouth and just as I did the first time a man shot his stuff into my mouth, he swallowed and, I think, out of self-defense, as it were.

All I knew was that it felt good - but it always felt good.

When he finally sat up, he had a look on his face like he'd just gotten that one thing he'd always wanted for Christmas, grinning from ear to ear and almost literally bouncing in place on the bed.

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"Did I? That was fantastic!" he said. "Can we do it again?"

I went down on him again and he was hard in seconds and I got lost sucking on his dick, getting into the way he tasted and felt in my mouth and so much that when he shot his stuff, I was a little surprised but I recovered to swallow it all. Then it was my turn to be sucked again and he was more sure of himself as he worked to make me shoot my stuff again.

All around us, the storm kept raging and as we sat there grinning at each other like idiots before he said, "Do we stick it in each other now?"

"Do you want to stick it in me?" I asked, setting off yet another round of those silly questions. After we got done with that bit of silliness that had us both laughing again, I told him how to stick it in me; he got out of the bed and fumbled around in the dark until he found his bottle of lotion and as I lay on my stomach, he followed my instructions to smear the lotion on his dick and put a lot of it on my hole and when he was ready, get on top of me and stick it in. Well, I had to help him with that by putting his dick against my hole and when it was there, I said, "Now just push it in."

He went into me so fast I almost threw up; I hated it when it went in too fast and it made my stomach churn but I fought off the urge to throw up as my friend started to fuck me; obviously, he wasn't lying when he said he'd done it before because he knew how to make his dick go in and out of me. I heard myself sigh as I lay there, feeling his dick in my behind and even hearing his front side softly slapping against my backside.

I was in heaven when I heard him breathing harder and he was fucking me faster; I felt his dick get bigger in my butt - then I felt it twitching as his shot his stuff into me. Heavenly. Nothing else like it or any better than feeling a boy pumping his stuff. I actually felt sad when he pulled it out and lay down next to me, breathing hard and grinning like he just stole something.

"I really liked that," he said - then surprised me by leaning over and planting a kiss on my lips. "Did you like it, too?"

"I sure did!" I said - but the kiss had shocked me. It wasn't bad... it was just weird and not that different from when a girl kissed me. Hmm.

"Are you ready to do it to me?" he asked - and, yeah, we did the question thing again before I got the lotion and put it on both of us.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  4. One of Those Moments - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]We were quiet, just sitting there listening to the storm for another five or ten minutes when he whispered, "Hey... have you ever done it?"

"Yeah, I've done it," I said. "Have you?"

"Yeah, me, too," he said and I could barely see him grinning like an idiot. "But... have you ever did it with a boy?"

"Have you?"

"No, well, I want to but haven't done it yet," he said. "So, have you done it with a boy?"

"Yeah, I have," I said, thinking that I might as well tell him that I had so he wouldn't keep asking me.

"What's it like?" he asked - you could hear the excitement in his voice and I did my best to tell him what it was like to suck another boy's dick until he shot his stuff in my mouth and what it was like to have a boy do it to me in my hiney-hole (yeah, we talked like that way back when) and doing it to him in his mouth and hiney.

"Wow..." he said. "Do you like it?"

"Yeah, I like it a lot," I said.

"How often do you do it with another boy?" he asked.

"Whenever I can; a lot of the guys where I live like to do it to other guys," I said with a shrug.

"Would you do it to me?"

Today, I would have seen this question coming from a mile away but then, I had no idea that he'd ask that question, just like before he said so, I never knew that he wanted to do it with another boy so his question took me by surprise... and began a few moments of what's pretty funny.

"Do you want me to do it to you?"

"Do you want to do it to me?"

"I want to if you want to!"

"Well, I want to if you want to!"

We went back and forth like this for a few minutes before he said, "Let's take all our stuff off so we can do it!"

It was the first time I'd ever seen him naked; not only did he have a nice ding-dong, I could barely see the beginning of him growing pubic hair down there. He was staring at my crotch and, yeah, pointed out that mine was bigger than his and that I had a lot of hair, too.

"So now what?" he asked.

"Do you want me to suck your dick?" I asked, my mouth already starting to water just thinking about it... and after another moment of that funny question asking, I just pushed him onto his back, got between his legs and started sucking on his dick. It was already hard in anticipation and once my mouth closed around him, to me, he got even harder. I was really getting into it, listening to him trying to be quiet as I kept sucking on him when I felt his body stiffen just before I heard him gasp - then a whole lot of baby making stuff shot into my mouth! He was moaning and involuntarily fucking into my mouth as he shot and I was trying to swallow as fast as I could and wondering if he was gonna stop shooting his stuff. But he finally did and I sat up, looking at him and thinking that his stuff tasted pretty good.

"Are you okay?" I asked, looking at him lying there like he was trying to figure out where he was.

"I think so - that was really something!" he finally said.

"Yeah!"

"Now it's my turn, right?"

[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  5. One of Those Moments - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]It was a dark and story night - no, really, it was! I had been at a friend's house on the other side of town when a really bad summer thunderstorm rolled in and my friend's parents insisted that I not try to walk home during the storm and spend the night. They got in touch with my parents, explained everything and, okay, didn't want to get soaked or anything like that but I wasn't keen on spending the night with this guy, not that he wasn't an okay guy but those jitters one gets when you're on unfamiliar territory.

Spent a lot of time in his bedroom... never slept there. Still, we were trying to keep ourselves occupied like debating whether Spider-Man was a better hero than Superman, what our favorite comics were and stuff like that when there was a huge flash of lightning, followed by the loudest thunder I'd ever heard and, like an echo, something exploding - and the lights went out!

"You boys okay?" his father asked when he came to check on us and we said that we were but what happened? He explained that a transformer got hit by lightning and it might be a while before the lights came back on so we were to stay cool and everything would be okay.

I wasn't sure about that; there was more lightning, more really loud thunder, and the rain was just as loud as it pounded the roof and windows. Neither of us were scared but talking to each other disappeared when the lights disappeared.

"So now what?" I asked after a quite five minutes or so.

"I dunno," he said. "With the lights out, we can't do a lot!"

"Yeah," was all I said, almost jumping out of my skin as another loud clap of thunder sounded.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  6. Newbies - Part V

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]It's still something I take very seriously whenever a guy wants to have a first experience in this and even if it's not with me. In the here and now, I've had decades of experience in this and I know how it can all go wrong and how quickly it can, just as I know how it can fuck a guy up pretty badly and this is to be avoided at all costs.

You tell a guy exactly and precisely and without any bullshit what he can expect whether it's good or bad; sugar coating it just ain't gonna work. You always give him a chance to change his mind and/or let him know that he doesn't have to do it, can stop whenever he wants to, and that he's not gonna get dragged through the mud for it.

And you never, ever, leave a guy hanging after the fact. If he comes back some time later and wants to talk about it, you damned well find the time to let him talk and you listen carefully as well as being ready to answer any questions he might have. To do anything other than this is, in my opinion, irresponsible.

Some have said to me, "I wouldn't waste my time with that shit; if he ain't man enough to do it, that's not my problem!" and I think that guys with this attitude are assholes of the first and highest order and I'll be damned if I'm going to be that guy who'd let a first-timer walk away and his mind - or his life - has been fucked up behind what we did.

It's just the right thing to do and I think it is because when I had my first experience with dick, no one told me shit about what to expect but I was "fortunate" that my first experience was all that and a bag of chips as far as I was concerned. But too many guys, even in the early day, had horrible experiences because no one schooled them on any of it and I felt it was my duty and responsibility to make sure that if you came to me for your first time, you were gonna make an informed decision about to do it or not. If you did, fine; if you didn't, fine. And, yeah, if you change your mind and want to do it, you know where and how to find me:

I'd be more than honored to give you your first experience and make it as fun and as satisfying as I can.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  7. Newbies - Part IV

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I'm not one to boast or brag but I feel good knowing that I've had more guys walk away with a good first experience with me than I've had guys walk away feeling that this wasn't the smartest or best thing they could have ever done - they just came to realize that having sex with another guy just wasn't for them although, admittedly, out of maybe the three or four guys who felt this way, two of them would return to try it again and, yeah, when talking to them, I'd learned to make it clear that just because it "didn't work" the first time didn't mean it wouldn't work a second time.

Because I'd talked to other guys who had a bad first experience and they'd swear that it was somthing they'd never do again, teaching me something important about people in that they now believe that if one experience was bad, they're all gonna be bad.

Indeed, I'd even have some guys who had a horrible first experience come to be so they could have a good experience... but I still have no idea how any of them knew that I could do this for them. Word of mouth? Or something else?

I don't know and after a while, I stopped trying to figure it out and focused on being true to my vow to make a guy's first time - or his second time - the best I could make it.

Because I've seen what happens to them when that first experience became their very worst nightmare.

Sometimes, I didn't get to enjoy the sex because I was either busy talking them through this or that, asking if they're still okay, and looking for the signs I'd learned about that would tell me he's in trouble and about to freak out. I found that no matter how things turned out, I felt good about doing my best for them and taking a lot of satisfaction knowing that I did my best. If they got me off, fine but if not, that was fine, too. If they couldn't get it in me, okay, it happens and no matter how much stuff you used to make it go in easy and the same for them when they wanted my dick in their ass. Don't worry about it, okay; it happens and if you still wanna do it, just try to relax, okay?

Some guys would get their dick in my mouth or ass and pop their cork immediately if not sooner - and I'd tell them not to get bent out of shape about that - it happens, okay? We can try it again whenever you're ready - no pressure, no need to hurry. If I remember correctly, a few guys came in my mouth in less that ten seconds after I started sucking them and since I knew guys would be beyond horrified and embarrassed by this, yeah, it was important to let them know everything was fine and, again, it just happens.

I could remember a time when I'd get royally pissed when a guy came too fast in my mouth or ass and that just wasnt the way to feel about it because letting them know I was pissed off just made them feel worse than they already did about it.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  8. Newbies - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Even if they didn't get scared and decide that, nope, this ain't really worth it and "survived" my attempt to get them not to do this and they wanted to do it, I learned it was a good idea and thing to remind them that at any time they want, they can stop - they don't have to do this. This was necessary because there were those times when I'd start blowing a guy and he started out being okay... but I could feel it in his body that he wasn't as okay as he said he was so I'd stop and ask him if he's okay and if he wanted to continue and then I'd talk to him until he said he wanted to go on or this should stop right now - and until I was convinced one way or the other.

It's really unnerving to see a guy just freak out behind any of this and the one thing I always made clear was that if you wanted to stop or you just couldn't bring yourself to suck my dick, it's okay - it won't say anything bad about you, like you're a punk or a chicken or anything like that: If you can't do it, you just can't do it.

Some of the more interesting moments I've experienced were with those guys who'd come to me to specifically be sucked off while making it clear on their part that they had no interest to suck dick. Okay, that's fine with me and the first few times doing it under those conditions found me getting surprised and shocked when the guy who said he wasn't going to suck my dick was doing just that. Or, sometimes when they were okay with sucking my dick, I'd hear them say, "Stick it in me!" or "I want you to do it to me in my butt!"

And sometimes they'd say this and add, "But don't stick it in too far!"

Sometimes, um, I would be the one "demanding" that he stick it in me - but I kinda digress a bit.

The important things were to give him the best first experience possible and without putting any pressure on him. When the guy wanted to suck my dick, I made sure to let him know that I could shoot sperm and made it clear that if he was about to make me shoot, I'd let him know so he could stop if he didn't want to get a mouthful of gooey spunk. Or if, for his first experience, he wanted to be fucked, it was important to tell him before the fact that, yes, it's gonna hurt going in there but you can tell me to stop at any time you wanted to and I will stop and take it out, no questions asked.

After the fact, well, that was another thing. Some guys would, after the fact, be fine and dandy with whatever we did and some weren't... and sometimes a guy would be fine in that moment but the next day, whew, they're feeling some kind of way about what they did and in either case, it was very damned important not to leave them hanging with these feelings and to let them know that even though they were thinking that they did something horribly and terribly wrong, they really didn't, that and feeling shitty was, in fact, a normal thing and something that even I felt at times.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind