Register

All Blog Entries

1. Would you or have you ever eaten another mans cum out of a pussy?

[QUOTE=trackerone;334320]had done the same , for over 3 years from her , and his cum from her
    [QUOTE=hung4you;320166]Absolutely yes, many times. Been sharing the wife with my best friend for 2 years, eating his cum out of her pussy is a favorite of mine.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
    I eat my cum out of and off my wife
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Interesting home life, hint I love it

Ever since my wife and I came out to each other and opened our 30 plus year marriage to other’s sexually, we are having the time of our lives. Even though after all those years of banging the same hole I think everybody looks to spice things up. I think the 1st time I watched my buddy slide his cock into her hairless heaven and his big hairy body working her pussy and his huge balls slapping her ass was the most intense thing I have ever witnessed. After cumming in her I took over and as I pumped her full of my juice she whispered in my ear saying thank you, that was the most awesome thing to experience .

Now its common place for me to come home and finding her pussy soaked from another’s cum or while he is still there . She just smiles and says it’s your fault I am your little slut. Often times all 3 of us play at least 3 times a week and between my ass and her pussy he stays pretty busy. Here lately she loves to 69 me as he is plowing my ass milking my load as he dumps his load in me.

Thankfully for the 3 of us we are very comfortable with each other and often times while watching football she walks over and unzips his pants and swallows a load with no notice. I have turned her into a sexual monster and she isn’t happy unless her pussy is full of sticky wet cum. They say smell is a powerful trigger and sometimes after I leave for work and she gets pumped full of Steve’s cum and let’s it sit there all day until I come home and as it ferments I walk in as she guides my hands to her pussy and says smell it. Tired as all hell and just wanting to relax, that smell got me so horned up I bent her over the counter licked her stinking hole and then proceeded to fuck her brains out pumping her so hard I didn’t care if it hurt her or not, and just before I cummed I turned her around shoved it down her throat and said ok bitch taste and swallow this. Needless to say she didn’t waste a single drop. Damn she is a fucking monster now.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. taking it like a slut

got a call from a man i know had been awhile since i had been with him hes a gay top but not out asked me if i wanted to come to his place for the weekend and be a gay slut for him and a friend or 2 i asked him you said friend or 2 he laughed and said at least 3 just me and you to start i said okay what time so that friday at 5 pm i met at his house when i got in he shut the door and french kissed me before he put me on my knees to suck his 8 inch thick cock he throatfucked me right in the tv room when i had drained him dry he said get in the bedroom and strip slut after i got naked his friend walked in got naked and lubed my asshole put my legs up in the air and started fucking my asshole he was 6 inchs but thick after maybe 15 minutes he filled my ass full after he pulled out another man said bend over that table slut as he put it in my ass i could feel it strenching out my asshole after he got done i had cum running out my asshole and down my legs i took it like a slut all weekend off all 3 of them may do it again some time but not for a while ass was sore for a week
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Then and Now - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I want to take the time, moment, and this place to say something about a thing that continues to confuse me and that is that thing where a guy can have an experience with another guy when he was young but then act as if it never happened once they become an adult.

It has always amazed me how many guys will say, "I did (add something here) when I was young - but that doesn't count."

But it does count. You did it and it's not like when you have a juvie police record that gets "wiped out" once you become an adult. You were young, sucked a dick, got sucked, maybe some fucking happened and, yeah, you did it and only a trick of your mind is capable of undoing whatever happened.

I talk to people about my bisexuality and sometimes, as I'm explaining things, they, too, look at it as if what I did when I was young is somehow different than what I've done as an adult and, yeah, one person said to me, "Cool... but that doesn't really count."

And I've been trying to find out why people think it doesn't. Sure, we separate our lives into two categories - childhood and adulthood and we make the transition from being a child to being an adult; there's a bible verse about putting away childish things when one becomes an adult and that makes sense.

But if you had sex with another guy as a youth, you can't undo that. You shouldn't act as if it never happened or that what you did then is different than whatever you might do now... yet a lot of guys do and, yeah, I've got the nerve to ask why.

What's the difference between the shit I did when I was young and what I'm doing now? I'm older. Did I do all that shit when I was young? Yep, I sure did so denying it in anyway doesn't make sense to me.

But it does to a lot of people... and I wanna know why.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  5. The Bisexual Family - Part VIII

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]All I cared about was them having sex and being safe and responsible dong it. Were we right to let them find their own way - with us guiding and closely watching them? The question bothered me but as long as no one - including the women - were complaining, I just had to say that everyone was okay in whatever they were doing.

Because of the rapport we’d established, yeah, I’d hear gripes and complaints, wound up answering a shit load of questions and even about my own bisexuality and, oddly, everyone was cool about me being bi - except our girlfriend who couldn’t seem to understand why I’d often get with a guy so we could suck each other off.

Being “in charge” of a bisexual family was stressful. I had horny-assed kids to worry about as well as two grown women. In some ways, it was good that they were all aware of being bi and understood that just because you can do it that way, ya didn’t always have to.

I knew what was going on in our bedroom and I can tell you that if you’ve never seen, in person, two women going at each other, you have no idea what you’re missing and what you can learn as well.

Still, I maintain that it was important for all of us to have a healthy outlook about six and bisexuality and, yeah, even when they were experimenting with each other. Did it make me - make us - bad parents? Some would say yes... but we decided that we’d rather know what they were doing than not knowing since, again, we knew it was gonna happen and there was not much we could do to prevent it.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  6. The Bisexual Family - Part VII

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Living with a bunch of bisexuals was... interesting. I’d often have to mediate things between my wife and our girlfriend when things between them wasn’t going the way either of them wanted it to. I had to keep an eye on my two “new” boys to make sure that the earlier issue wasn’t still going on and while they’d both tell me that nothing was going on, I also knew they were lying and reminded them that if their mom hears anything else about that, they were gonna deal with her... then they were gonna have to deal with me.

I got all five of them together one day and told them, “Whatever y’all are doing with each other, it’s time to stop it. I mean it, I’m not joking, and do not think that I won’t find out. Do not test me on this one.”

And whatever they were doing just stopped... didn’t stop the bisexuals in my tribe from doing whatever with other people. My daughter asked me why guys sucked at eating pussy - and she was quite miffed when she asked.

And I really couldn’t explain it to her - but I was impressed that she’d come to me and ask questions, or go to her mom and her “other mom” and have... girl talks I wasnt privy to.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  7. The Bisexual Family - Part VI

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I knew the kids were having sex and that at least three of them were going both ways. I preached responsibility to them, warned them time and time again about peer pressure and insisted that if they had questions or needed to talk, come talk to one of us to get shit sorted out.

Most of the time they did; sometimes, well, they thought they were being slick and we weren’t aware of it.

Like the night my youngest son’s girlfriend came to spend the night. I knew what the plan was and I made it clear what wasn't gonna happen - told all of the boys that trying to sneak and get some pussy wasn’t going to work so don’t try it - I will catch you and make you wish you hadn’t been born.

We’re in bed, it’s like 2 in the morning and because of my job, I’d just gotten into bed and still awake when I hear girlish giggling and some moaning. I get up and just stand at the door of my daughter’s room and, yep - those two girls are in there doing each other. My son’s girlfriend said, “I like dick... but I like pussy better; they cum and they’re finished but girls can cum and keep going!”

My daughter said, “Me, too - and they can’t lick my pussy like a girl can!”

More giggles then moaning and slurping sounds and the girlfriend saying, “Oh, yeah... make me cum again!”

I wanted to laugh as I went back to bed. The women were awake and asked me if something was wrong and I said it wasn’t - the girls were eating each other and the boys are still confined to their room and probably jerking off and listening to the girls.

And I was oddly calm about it but still wondered if by allowing all of this, was I - we - doing the right thing?[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  8. The Bisexual Family - Part V

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Three adults, all bisexual. Five kids, two of which were confirmed bisexual, one who decided to be straight, and two who were... questionable. Well, they were when the youngest of the five came to me with a complaint, namely, his older brother was “making him” suck his dick.

As the gatekeeper, yeah, I expected that just like I expected the older brother to be fucking my daughter - and thinking they were being slick about it. But while I was okay with experimenting, I was dead against coercion, force, bullying, whatever in this.

So I sat down with him and had that very serious talk with him and that no always means no; it’s one thing if his brother said, “Okay, let’s do it!” but I wasn’t going to tolerate the use of “force” just because he was a really horny motherfucker.

”You want him to suck your dick or you wanna fuck him, you damned sight better ask and if he says no, go jerk off... or fuck my daughter like you’ve been doing!”

He denied everything, of course, but I knew he was fucking her because she told me - and I even know what she thought about his, ah, skills... and it wasn’t flattering.

So here I am, in an unusual relationship, and tasked with the responsibility of keeping an eye on my horny kids as well as making sure everything between the wife and our girlfriend was going well. I would often find myself second-guessing our decision to let nature run its course with everyone while being ready to intercede when shit started to get out of hand.

And it wasn’t easy.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Uncategorized