Register

All Blog Entries

1. Liking Da Dick - Part VI

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Liking da dick as much as I did eventually made me careless or inattentive and as evidenced by the night my brother and I got caught having sex by our mother. You can, I learned, only push your luck so much before you get busted and caught in the act.

I knew I was a “dead man” and mom was beyond furious... but she didn’t kick my ass and maybe because she knew she’d seriously hurt me. Did I know better? Yes, ma’am, I know it’s wrong. Why did I make my brother do this?

Tough one to answer because I knew if I told her the truth - that doing it was his idea - and that if she had walked in five minutes sooner, she would have caught him fucking me - well, she just wasn’t going to believe me. That and she was reading me the riot act about being the oldest and being responsible and to use my hand when I felt the need to have sex.

She finished ripping me a new one and sent me back to bed... and my brother and I went right back to having sex even though her lecture wasn’t lost on me,

I just loved da dick more than I was afraid of the consequences... and even my either had good dick, so...

All shapes, sizes, and colors! So much sperm to taste (but not all of it tasted good)! Tasting them, feeling them, hearing the guy cussing and fucking into my mouth... then the crazy pumping in my mouth. Big fat dicks; small skinny dicks. White ones. Black ones. Young like me. Older guys. None of that mattered because it was dick.

Ah...! So good. So nasty. Hooked on it forever.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  2. Liking Da Dick - Part V

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]But while that was good, nasty fun, there was more dick to suck, more sperm to taste and to feel leaking out of my butt. My friends were just as “bad” as I was once they learned that sucking a dick and being fucked was nasty fun. We all worried about getting caught but that just made it more fun to do.

Any place. Any time. Any guy who wanted to have sex. Having sex with my brother was... comfortable. At first, I didn’t want to but changed my mind and it was even more “nastier” for us to be doing it, knowing that if our parents caught us or even thought we were having sex, wow, to say it would be very bad for us doesn’t begin to describe the hell that would descend upon us!

The guy who lived in our building and a friends was, in today’s terms, a very gay bottom and he loved sucking dick and being fucked more than the rest of us did. Having sex with him was wild and crazy and he loved to suck me and make me shoot sperm until my dick wouldn’t get hard again.

I’d suck him and make him shoot and he’d often tell me to hurry up and make him shoot so he could do what he wanted to do. He was gay, didn’t mind being sucked off... but his was still a dick I could suck and taste his sperm even if I would never get to feel his dick inside me.

As I got older and met more guys, wow - there were a lot of them who wanted me to suck their dick and to fuck me as well as sucking me and feeling my dick spurting in their butt! Now it couldn’t get any better![/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  3. Liking Da Dick - Part IV

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Just give me the dick. Now if the dick had foreskin, well, ew! Not gonna put it in my mouth but you can stick it in my ass! Otherwise, all dicks were welcome in my mouth and in my ass. I was learning that sometimes getting it my ass took ore time than sucking it so if all I could do was to suck someone until they came, I was more than good with that.

Any place, any time, any dick or pussy that wanted to experience what it’s was like to have me paying a lot of attention to it. Ah, I remember the first adult pussy I got to eat very well. Hot, wet, musky and sucking her clit was like sucking a small dick. She was quite drunk but I didn’t mind because I was having so much fun licking and sucking on her very hairy pussy.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  4. Liking Da Dick - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I’d have to say that I had “my fair share” of adult dick, which was even more forbidden but so much fun - and I’d even get paid for it and, I guess, to buy my silence... like I was gonna rat them out for pumping sperm into my mouth or ass?

Big, fat adult dicks with huge balls full of hot, tasty sperm... and it was easy to get them to give me the dick and more so when they’d been drinking, which was par for the course where I lived. They didn’t have a problem giving me the dick to suck or sticking as much of it as they could in my ass... and I didn’t have a problem with it, either.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  5. Liking Da Dick - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Getting pussy - and finally discovering the joy of eating pussy - was just as amazing - who knew this sex thing could be so wonderful and exciting? Sure, I liked fucking and I even liked being fucked... but my biggest joy was eating pussy and sucking dicks.

I didn’t care who’d let or want me to eat or suck them, either - that just made it all the more exciting and “nasty.” I spent probably an inordinate amount of time having sex with my brother and sister... and pretty much anyone who wanted to have sex. I was “insane” over this sex thing with boys and their dicks and I never passed up a chance to suck one and/or to feel it in my butt and if the could shoot sperm?

Didn’t get any better than that... except when someone was sucking my dick. Anyone who wasn’t into this kind of sex? What was wrong with them!? It was always a rush to watch someone sucking me and doing the thing I now knew I loved to do myself - how could anyone not like this?

Did it became a “problem?” It sure did! All sorts of people were coming to me - some I knew, some I didn’t until that moment; the word had gotten around that if you wanted your pussy eaten or your dick sucked, I was the guy you needed to find because he wasn’t going to say no even if you wanted to fuck him in the ass.

It... bothered me but I’d do it anyway because it was so good to do it even though I knew it was a bad thing to do.

[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  6. Liking Da Dick - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]From the first moment I had a dick in my mouth, I was hooked on it and couldn’t get enough of the wonderful and “nasty” feelings I experienced. When he came in my mouth, it was amazing, strange, nasty and rather tasty. I could feel his cock pumping and that, too, was a wonderfully strange feeling and one I wanted more of...

And by any means necessary. Every chance I could get, I’d have a dick in my mouth or in my ass even though it was painful but I’d bear up under the pain just so I could feel it when the guy - and if he was old enough - would start pumping his sperm into me.

Sucking dick? Well, until I ate my first pussy, nothing was better than that! Even though the guys who’d let me suck them weren’t producing sperm yet, there were plenty of other guys who were game to cum in my mouth and making me like dick even more. I lived to wrap my mouth around a dick, tasting it, feeling that curious soft hardness against my tongue and listening to whoever I was sucking moan and tell me how good it felt and good enough for their dick to start pumping hot, salty/sweet spunk into my mouth.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  7. Relationship Weirdness #1 - Creampied buttplug

I was in a relationship with a guy for a couple of months, and after the first few months after we both got tested, we started having bareback sex. While I preferred cum in my mouth, he preferred cumming in my ass... but (no pun intended), with a catch. He always wanted to plug my ass after he came, with a butt plug. It was one of those things that I started to get used to, and I mainly accepted it because I felt more intimate with him because when I was walking home in public, I knew I'd have his semen in my ass, and when I got home, I would also go to sleep that way. It always made me horny, too.

I learned a few weird things from the result of wearing a butt plug for a good part of the day, on multiple days. First, don't think about running with a butt plug in your ass, it really, really, hurts. Second, after a few hours, after the cum disappears, it's a pain to pull out. Third, it you wear big butt plugs, it starts to stretch your ass, and your muscles down there don't work the same.

At some point, when I had to go #2, if things had to come out, I didn't have to push. It just came out without effort. Also, my ass became so loose, that the guy I was with didn't have as good of a time fucking me, so sex ended up with me blowing him, until he came, and then he'd cum in my ass. Repeat butt plug and sex cycle.

Eventually, the relationship ended, ironically, because of his fetish. I no longer wore butt plugs. I worked on kegel exercises to build my muscles down there back up, and things eventually got back to normal... but my relationship weirdness didn't end there.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. motel hookup

on a trip 3 years ago i was at a meeting for the job i had just taken starting my second career had been retired a few years was bored so took this new job it paid good and had a company truck and expenses at the meeting met a man who was staying same motel as me got to talking and he said want to come to my room around 7 for drinks tonight so that night at 7 knocked on his door he said come in and have a drink after i had the first drink he said you ever been fucked in the ass i just stood up dropped my pants and said you want it he said get naked and bend over the bed he lubed my ass with ky warming gel and then i felt it my asshole opening up as the cock head went in strenching me a little then he buried it all the way to his balls for the next 20 minutes or so he fucked my ass then he let loose in my ass filled me full when he pulled out my ass made a sucking sound and could feel the cum running out my asshole after he cleaned up and we had another drink he sucked me off then i got dressed and left next day he met me at the meeting and said same time tonight and i said yeah so this trip turned out great we got together a few times after that and became friends
    Categories
    Uncategorized