Register

All Blog Entries

1. Can You Imagine - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Can you imagine what it was like to have a sister who understood sex the way you did... and you were her favorite person to have sex with and mostly because she taught you how to lick her pussy for a long time before filling her pussy with dick and shooting stuff into her?

Hell, can you imagine boys and girls wanting you to do it to them just cause you could shoot the stuff? That and you were smart enough to know what to do and how to do it... and you hadn’t even reached the age that most guys had puberty land on them like a ton of bricks?

Can you imagine what it feels like to understand that you now had a target painted on you, a sign that told a lot of people that you were available to have sex? To understand that there was a reason to find yourself so very popular and, yeah, it wasn’t always a good thing in that sense?

And your popularity wasn’t limited to your childhood peers? That there were grown men who’d be more than happy to give you $5, $10, even $20 for you to suck their “huge dicks” and lie down do they could do it to you. Was it bad? Oh, yes, it was... but it was still good because I knew anyone could want to do this... and I wanted them to. [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  2. Can You Imagine? - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Can you imagine what it’s like to know that the reason why a lot of guys liked you was because they knew it was easy for them to fuck you and get you to suck their dick?

That your male friends, when they needed to satisfy their urge for dick would seek you out and ask you - unnecessarily - if they could suck your dick and they knew you wouldn’t tell them no?

And finally getting the answer to the question. It wasn’t really or so much bad for boys to have sex with boys - it happens - but I t was bad to be so easy to have sex with and, yeah, I hated it... but not enough to say no to sex.

It was “bad” because you could have sex with anyone and sometimes it was so easy it was really criminal. Would you believe that I was actually mad at my parents because I only had one brother? Or how jealous I was over my friends who had a few brothers?

Can you imagine how it felt to be around other boys and wanting to suck theirs dick and/or feel it in my ass or to have them suck me and wanting to fuck them? It was bad that so many boys wanted to do the nasty with other boys...

Because it felt good to do it like that. And any guy with a dick would work and serve the purpose. I figured it out, figured out that one thing about sex no one - read this as grownups - never wanted to talk about: When it came to having sex, it could be done in many ways and, again, with anybody who wasn’t afraid to do it.

Anyone. Can you imagine how I felt knowing that, one, I knew this and, two, I wasn’t the only one who knew it? That sense of... relief? That sense of understanding? Can you imagine what it was like to share a bed with your brother and, in the dead of night, hear him whispering in your ear that he was gonna stick it in... and you’d just make a happy sound to feel his dick going into your butt and easily since we snuck a big jar of Vaseline into out room?

[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  3. Can You Imagine? - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I’ve been writing a lot about how I grew up with bisexuality and what I’d been “conscripted” into learning about that thing they called sex. For all intents and purposes, I was a whore; anyone with a dick could get me to suck it and I’d be more than happy to feel the delicious pain of them shoving their dick into my ass and humoring me until they shot their “baby making stuff.”

I was trying to answer a question: How was something that felt so good be so bad? I’m not exaggerating when I say that all you had to do was show me your dick... and I’d want to suck it and feed on sperm that tasted good... but could taste pretty shitty, too. If you wanted to stick it in my ass, okay, it was gonna hurt and sometimes bad enough to want to beg for the pain to stop... but it would and then it would feel so good and nasty to be fucked, to hear them cussing and making all kinds of funny noises... and telling me how good it felt before they snot their stuff into me.

And I couldn’t get enough... but I still didn’t have the answer to my self-imposed question.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  4. One Time, At Band Camp - Part III

<span style="font-family: verdana"><font size="3">Her brother was in the band, too, and while he wasn’t what I’d call a “tough guy,” he was protective of his sister and either she told him that we’d had sex or he figured out but he decided to confront me during the late afternoon break.<br>
    <br>
    Threats were made, very harsh words exchanged and somewhere along the line I told him to get over the fact that I fucked his sister and if he didnÂ’t get out of my face, I was gonna whup his ass, make him suck my dick, the fuck him dead in the ass.<br>
    <br>
    And he said, “Oh, yeah? Make me!”<br>
    <br>
    So I did. Now I have to say at this point that I did not force him to have sex but I could have since, earlier that year, IÂ’d gotten my first degree black belts in both judo and Shotokan karate. Yeah, I was that smart science and music nerd you did not want to fuck with. I will say that while we did tussle a bit to, uh, somehow lose our pants, no real violence took place.<br>
    <br>
    I “forced” him to his knees and “forced” him to suck my dick and, honestly, I thought he was no stranger to sucking dick and when I told him I was gonna fuck his ass, he not only knew the position but I had a strangely easy time sliding my dick fully into his ass... and he didn’t make a sound or tried to resist in any way. And it spoke to his level of experience that he could actually talk to me while I was fucking him, asking me if I really did put my “nasty Black pecker” in his sister’s pussy and stuff like that.<br>
    <br>
    Dude had a deliciously filthy mouth and an ‘unusual’ interest in how good his sister’s pussy was. Hmm.<br>
    <br>
    I busted inside him, pulled out, flipped him over and gave him the fastest blow job I could; in my head, time was running out and I didnÂ’t want to explain why I was late again returning from the break, He came in my mouth - all sweet and kinda salty And once I finished him and we hurried to get redressed, I thought we were know cool even though I had fucked his sister and almost in the exact same spot IÂ’d fucked him.<br>
    <br>
    He zipped up, called me a nigger, flipped me the bird, and stormed out of the auditorium. Go figure.</font></span>

Updated Jan 29, 2020 at 11:33 PM by KDaddy23

Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  5. One Time, At Band Camp - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]After some arguing, I learned that her older sister had “ran off” with a Black guy who promised her the world and didn’t deliver, leaving her in pretty bad shape. I didn’t try to defend that asshole one bit which, I guess, made her cut me a little slack. Then, out of nowhere, she said, “He promised to go down on her... but he never did because you people don’t eat pussy.”

”That’s bullshit,” I said. “I’ve been eating pussy since I was ten!”

”Prove it!” she said and, well, not only did improve it but we were a little late coming back from the break.

My fellow trumpeters, who by necessity sat next to me, wrinkled their noses and the guy who played 2nd trumpet with me leaned over and said, “You lucky motherfucker - you got laid!”

I refused to reveal which of the many ladies in the band dropped their panties for me... and that day of band camp continued with even more music stuff.

Any of you who’ve been to band camp knows what I’m talking about.

We all had lunch “together” courtesy of our director who was, I guess, smart enough to let us leave the school grounds because we might not come back. The girl? Well, she hung out with her section (woodwinds) but would look my way every so often and smile and I’d smile right back. Girl had some good pussy and she helped prove the stereotype that all white girls suck dick.

But...[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  6. One Time, At Band Camp - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Loved this line from the movie... but for me, it’s valid. I first learned to play the trumpet when I was 7 and always played in the school band and orchestra so when I got to high school, well, band camp was a given s we could work on new music and delve deep into music theory.

Pretty boring shit even for a bunch of talented musicians but it counted toward our grades, so...

So this one time, at band camp, I got to have sex with a girl and her brother, pretty much the epitome of bisexual sex. The girl? Eh, she couldn’t stand me and let’s be polite and say she had... color issues. We’d taken a half hour break, mostly to clear our heads and to move around - we couldn’t leave the school until lunch and certain areas of the school were locked down so there was a limit to where we could roam and I... shit, I was having a bad moment over a technique I couldn’t quite get the hang of so I went to the auditorium to chill out... only to find the girl who didn’t like me already there.

I was gonna leave... but I wanted to know why she didn’t like me when I’d been nothing but nice and polite to her, both in class and, well, we were Band, a family of sorts.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  7. Pussies - Part V

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Okay - we talk a lot about what we prefer; men or women, dick or pussy and, I'm sorry, my mind doesn't work like that. It's not a matter of choice in that sense; I love pussy... and I love dick... and I "prefer" to have one or the other... or both and, yep, I've had both a whole lot of times. More times than I can count, I've given a guy a blow job... and turned right around minutes later with my head - and dick - between some woman's legs. I've been in threesomes, foursomes, at swinging parties and a couple of orgies where I could get dick and pussy like it's on a buffet.

Because I'm really bisexual and bisexual without a preference of one over the other. "Do you like dick or pussy more?" And my answer is always, "Yes!" "Do you prefer men or women?" "Yes!" You see, all of what I've experienced taught me not to discriminate like that; sure, there are people I wouldn't have sex with if they needed it to save their lives - that's just the way shit is sometimes. But if you're okay with me, male or female, sure - we can have some kind of sex and because I love sex and I happen to be bisexual, too.

I can take what I've learned about sex with men and women and apply it to both. Sometimes it works perfectly, sometimes it doesn't - but it doesn't change the fact that I can't apply what I've learned in this... unified way. If I've learned anything, it's that anyone can fuck - it's not that "difficult" but not everyone can master the arts of sucking dick and eating pussy.

Still think that had I not become bisexual when I did, I might not have learned any of this and gotten to understand sex as I do. Some people hear of how I got introduced to dick and they feel sorry for me, tell me that I was abused and molested... and I vigorously disagree with that because what happened changed my life forever when it came to love, sex, and even relationships. That man who paid me to stick his cock in my mouth and ass? He did me a favor and taught me some valuable lessons that, as an "after-effect" got me a lot of pussy as much as it got me a lot of dick.

The few people I know that I've shared my experiences with my siblings have looked at me like I'm the worst person ever... and maybe they're right about that but it happened and cannot ever be changed... but it continued my education not only about sex but how the way we have sex ties into just being human. I'm not some kind of "sexual dynamo" - I have my shortcomings just like everyone else does... but I am very good at what I do and I always give 100% to the effort. Sometimes I fail - it happens - but not for a lack of trying and employing everything being bisexual has taught me about having sex, that having sex with a man isn't all that different from having sex with a woman at the core of things.

I just prefer to have sex... and with anyone, male or female. No real or defined preferences. Not much in the way of inhibitions and, well, my moral compass hasn't always been in the "correct" position when it comes to having sex. I'm bisexual; I don't have an off-switch. Give me pussy and I'm happy; give me dick and I'm just as happy. Having so much sex with women has taught me how to have sex with men, something that, perhaps, we don't tend to think as being related.

It's more related than you know.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  8. Pussies - Part IV

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]And all because I was bisexual and, as such, learned some shit about sex that a lot of guys and gals didn't know; well, let's truthfully say that they knew about us mythical switch-hitters but never had any experiences of their own. While a lot of girls would look at me with disgust because I could suck dick, some of them came to, ah, appreciate my experience with dicks when it got applied to them.

I still think that had I not been introduced to dick, I wouldn't have had the... push to find out and do everything about having sex that I could learn and do. To be bisexual, to me, meant that one had to know and learn not only about how to have the sex but how to be in a frame of mind that made having sex "easier." I wouldn't admit to "everyone" that I went both ways and, unlike a lot of guys, I learned not to make promises I might not be able to keep.

A married woman I knew stepped to me one day and said, "I hear you're really good at eating pussy - any truth to that?" I had a few scant seconds to either confirm or deny this... and kinda backpedaled by saying, "I haven't had anyone complain about it to my face." She nodded and said, "I need to find out so let's go."

WTF? She's married! Off-limits! All the horror stories about pissed off husbands looking for revenge and retribution! But there I was, ten minutes later, with my head between her legs and eating her like it was my last meal - and if we'd gotten caught, it just might have been. She came god only knows how many times - I lost count after eight times - and she was lying there gasping and said something really relevant to me:

"You eat pussy like I suck dick," she said as I prepared to enter her. "You suck dick, don't you?"

No point in denying it, huh? I said that I did and have been for the longest time - then fucked her to the best of my ability. Okay, why did I get to eat her? Her husband flat out refused to go down on her. How did she hear that I was a pussy-eating fiend? Damned if I know. But my bisexuality scored some major points with her so I could get that pussy two more times before shit started to get more serious than it should have been.

I reasoned that if it didn't care about the dick I was sucking - except those fugly uncut one - it didn't matter when it came to eating pussy - any pussy. Young, old, married, single, race, color, body shape, etc. - none of that made a difference. And this mindset got me more pussy than I can account for, from one-night stand kinds of things to being married myself and, yeah, being in an open marriage didn't hurt one bit.

Did my bisexuality matter? Not so much most of the time. Sure, some women avoided me like the plague and, sure, it was hurtful having to hear what they had to say about it but, I guess I was lucky to be able to get pussy from women who didn't care that I could suck a dick, you know, as long as I was willing and able to pleasure them. Why could I eat pussy as good as I could? Years of practice... and I can suck dick.

Do you know how it feels to have a guy tell you than you can suck dick better than any woman they know? Major ego trip, to be sure... but if ya think I'm that good at it, it's because I'm also a pussy-eating fiend so in my mind, the two things are most definitely related.

I often laugh to myself to think that when I die, people are gonna say a lot of things about me but the one thing they couldn't say is that I didn't know how to have sex. One woman told me that I was an obnoxious asshole... but I could fuck and eat pussy like it was nobody's business. Another told me to my face that when it came to actual fucking, eh, I could use a few lessons... but I could eat pussy and better than anyone they knew.

You know you're at the top of your oral sex game when women who have never been eaten wants you to eat them, or women who say they've never had an orgasm like that - and couldn't - find out that they could have mind blowing orgasms... and because I know it isn't always easy to get a guy to bust a nut so you just gotta keep at it until they either bust or you just wear them out.

You learn to "master" this, you learn to "master" eating pussy... and for me, it got me a lot of pussy. And it still does.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind