Register

All Blog Entries

1. One Night - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]“About sucking dick?” I asked.

”Yeah - talking about what we liked and hated about it,” she said. “Like, do you get mad when the other guy doesn’t cum?”

”I used to,” I said. “But if he can’t cum, well, it’s not for a lack of trying on my part but it happens - just another one of those things that doesn’t make sense to get bent over.”

”Ever had a guy say he wasn't gonna cum in your mouth - and he did?” she asked.

“The question you should ask is did I believe them when they said it,” I said, laughing. “See, when I suck a guy’s dick, I want him to cum and I expect him to no matter what he says before the fact.”

”Women hate that shit,” she said.

”Most women would rather have it in their pussy than their mouth,” I said. “Some guys are like that, too, but for the most part? It’s an expectation that most guys never bitch about. Dicks get sucked and the sperm is going to flow. Now it’s a question if there’s time - or anything left in the tank - to do it again.”

”I think you could teach my girlfriends a lot about sucking dick,” she said. “And I know you know which ones I’m talking about, don’t you?”

”I do,” I said - after I stopped laughing. “But it’s different with women; sure, we’d love to be sucked off but that’s not likely to happen and there’s no point in being mad about it although, yeah, it’s kinda fucked up that y’all want us to spend all day with our faces between your legs so y’all can cum over and over and over... but won’t finish us off.”

”You act like that’s something new,” she said - after she got done laughing.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  2. One Night - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]My first wife and I were lying in bed and cuddling after the third time we’d had sex that day when she asked me, “How many dicks have you sucked?”

I didn’t expect the question but I roamed through my mind for a long two minutes before telling her, “Honestly? I think I lost track somewhere around 1977...”

”That many, huh?” she asked and I didn’t have to see her to know she was grinning. “You’ve probably sucked more dicks that I have.”

”Probably,” I allowed. “Shit, I’ve been doing it since I was nine and you already know about the guys I grew up with - if we could spare even five minutes, we’d suck each other just to have something to do.”

”Do you have a best experience and the worse one?” she asked.

”Damn, I think I stopped thinking like that before I lost count,” I said with a laugh. “I figured out that there’s really no such thing as a good or bad experience since either thing will teach you something for the next time.”

”Okay... have you ever sucked somebody off and wish you hadn’t?”

”Sure - who hasn’t?” I replied. “Some guys - as you know - are just assholes about it, too rough and other shit that would make anyone second guess their decision to blow them. It used to piss me off... but I didn’t see the point in being pissed about something I couldn’t do anything about and to take a more positive outlook.”

”Like what?” she asked.

”I got to suck some dick,” I said. “I realized that good and bad are arbitrary but the one constant was the dick got sucked, the guy came, the need was satisfied.”

”You have a funny way of looking at it,” she said.

”Probably; not all guys look at it like that and I know women don’t - well, not all women get all fussy about it,” I said, shrugging in the darkness. “To me, which thing was more important - being able to suck dick or fussing about whatever? It’s like when women say a guy can’t fuck or eat pussy and the shit can get pretty ugly but, to me, it doesn’t matter... because I got the pussy, didn’t I?”

”Good point,” she said.

”Why are we talking about this?” I asked.

”Just curious,” she said. “The girls and I were talking about it yesterday.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  3. Awareness - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]This guy is having a fun good time sucking my dick; I can see him feel him and because he’s shifted his position, I can feel his renewed erection pressing against my leg - and I’m actually impressed that he’s even hard again... and that makes me feel even more detached because as my dick is sliding in and out of his mouth as he holds his head still, I‘m thinking after he makes my body cum, I’m sucking his dick again.

I shudder and sigh... and the next thing I know I’m caught in the throes of my release, ending my sense of detachment and as I give into it, my last detached thought was, “Hmm, didn’t see that coming...”

Whatever just happened is over with; my cock is softening and I’m... confused? What the fuck just happened other than the obvious? He releases me and my body starts to move so I can blow him again and I hear him ask me if I’m okay - but I don’t answer him, get settled in place, and taste his cock for the second time. And I’m a little worried - is that out of body feeling going to hit me again? I literally shake the thought away so I can make this guy cum in my mouth again and eventually, he does.

I’m happy, he’s really happy but he asks me a question I couldn’t answer: “Where did you go while I was doing you?” Shit, I hadn’t noticed that he picked up on my detached feeling - I was too busy being enthralled over the fact that there was a guy sucking my dick and a bunch of other things that, normally, I wouldn’t even be aware of, let alone paying any attention to.

I shrug... because I don’t want to sound crazy trying to explain it to him. He smiles and says, “I don’t know where you went but you should go there more often; I had a really good time sucking your cock! Maybe we can do this again some time?”

I don’t really remember driving home; that sense of detachment has me rattled and I spent my ride home trying to figure out what happened, not that I felt I could do that because I’ve never figured out why it happens when I’m playing my keyboards, either.

I’ve “zoned out” during sex before, been totally oblivious to my surroundings as I’ve sucked cock or eaten pussy... but this was both fascinating and damned scary... and I wanted it to happen again so I could try to understand it as much as I prayed it never happened again...

Do you know the feeling?

[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Awareness - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Stranger still, I’m not just watching him - I am seriously paying attention to what he’s doing to me, from noticing the beads of perspiration forming on his forehead to the feathery, nervous kind of touch as his free hand fondled my balls.

I can hear him working hard to breathe, can feel him battling with his gag reflex; I can feel the heat flowing off of him in waves and making my legs all sweaty and, oddly, I can feel his pulse through the hand that’s wrapped around the base of my cock and knew his heart rate was up to 120 bpm.

Meanwhile, my body is loving what he’s doing but in this detached state, I’m not really paying attention to how he’s making me feel - it’s like what I see him doing has nothing to do with me. I am watching him like he’s sucking someone else’s dick... and taking notes.

He removes the hand holding my dick and stops playing with my balls, sliding both hands under my ass and lifting me as best he can and my body responds by starting to fuck into his mouth and in my detached state, I find it very curious to see all of this happening the way it is. My body knows what to do and it’s running on autopilot and this, too, is strangely fascinating; I’m aware of my own breathing - fast and a bit shallow and I feel like I’m running a temperature of 101 degrees and my heart rate is starting to ramp up to just over 100 bpm.

And it’s all very fucking weird how aware I am of everything around me - including the dog barking outside and to the right of my current location and position.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  5. Awareness - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Have you ever been doing something and, suddenly, it’s like you’re standing outside of yourself and watching what you’re doing and you feel... detached?

I was with a guy; don’t remember his name, don’t remember how we managed to get together and barely remember we were in a house, in a bed, and I’d just finished sucking him off and was now kicked back, still feeling pretty horny and watching him crawl between my legs and settling in to suck my dick.

His mouth closed around me, all warm and moist and I could even feel his lips trembling a little when I felt... detached and that little voice in my head said, “Hey... there’s a guy sucking your dick!” I blinked and kinda shook my head, trying to make sense of how I was suddenly feeling - kinda like I was high even though I wasn’t.

The guy is sucking away on me and it’s feeling wonderful... and I’m still watching him with an odd sense of amazement and wonder and as if I’d never had anyone suck my dick before which, of course, was impossible since, just that morning, I’d had my dick sucked nicely by our live-in girlfriend prior to fucking her and going on about my day.

I’d experienced this... hyper awareness before but never during sex. I play keyboards and, at times, I’m just sitting there watching my hands flying over the keyboard and making music “all by themselves” and I’d say to myself, “Wow... you’re really doing this!” even though I keep been playing since I was seven.

But this? Very different because I’m not doing anything other than getting my cock sucked.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  6. Another Man Done Gone

Another Man Done Gone

My primary male playmate these last two years has moved on. My lovely wife and I met him every month or so for epic threesomes. He really spoiled us, for sex, for conversation, for friendship. Good man too. It felt like having a boyfriend. We will miss him.

So, I am looking for a sane bi male playmate, again. The online scene looks like a hookup wasteland, disappointing. It is hard to find a bi male who is honest, safe, polite, etc. So many guys are secretive, desperate, and some are crazy.

I need to be thinking out of the box. Where else will I meet bi guys? Hmm… we are attending a nude potluck this weekend, so we’ll start there.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Trans Women (Shemale) Appreciation thread

[QUOTE=Biwolf;336908][ATTACH=CONFIG]54293[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
    Tags: sexy gurl
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  8. Can You Imagine - Part IV

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Can you imagine the anticipation? Knowing you were about to see a dick that was bigger than all of your friends combined? Big, very hard with that tasty clear stuff already oozing out? Can you imagine wrapping your mouth around it as much as you can... but you know why this is bad, not for the obvious reasons but because you could read better than any other kid you knew and there was a lot of stuff that told you why having sex with boys was bad?

And can you imagine not giving a fuck that it was bad... because it felt so good? Felt good to suck on a guy’s dick until he couldn’t control himself and shot his stuff in your mouth? That after some pain, it felt good to be screwed like a girl and feel the guy’s stuff going into your butt or, damn it, if he couldn’t get it inside you, he’d shoot his stuff between your butt cheeks and it still felt pretty good?

Between the ages of 9 and 13, I learned more about sex than, I think, some adults did and certainly more than kids my age and a bit older? Not just how to do it or what to do... but why anyone could do it to anyone who wanted to.

Can you imagine what it was like to grow up with all this forbidden knowledge and experience inside your head and under your belt? And then, can you imagine not being in the least bit ashamed that you knew this and had so much sex in the process of learning?

Can you imagine the level of understanding gained to be dick-deep in your sister, knowing how dangerous it was now to fuck her, but to have her tell you something that you missed along the way, that as long as I didn’t get her pregnant, it didn’t matter if we were still fucking... because she loved being eaten and fucked by me even if only because I was always available?

And that it would be the final piece of the puzzle - as I emptied my balls into her - that answered the question of why every adult I knew said that sex was bad?

That I understood that bisexual word I had discovered at the public library that explained everything I had been doing? How it freed me... and how scary this knowledge was? How dangerous it really was? And, importantly, why so many people are scared shitless that this dual way to have sex really does exist?
    [/SIZE][/FONT]

Updated Jan 31, 2020 at 9:39 PM by KDaddy23

Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind