Register

All Blog Entries

1. What Am I Doing? - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]For the second time that day, one of my friends was fucking me and I was in heaven feeling him moving inside of me. About an hour before that, a friend and I were sitting around thinking of something to do and, predictably, he asked if I wanted to do it, I said that I did... and we did it. First, we sucked each other off since we'd figured out how both dicks could be sucked at the same time; then after a really short break, I slid my dick into his butt after applying some hair grease (and because he couldn't find the Vaseline) and fucked him until I came, then immediately switched places with him so he could fuck me and squirt his stuff inside me.

Delicious and so much fun. So here I was again, with another friend and after completing the "ritual" of sucking each other off first, I wanted to be fucked first and I literally sighed happily when he pushed his dick into my ass and started slowly fucking me and like he had all day. I could feel him inside me and I could hear the squishy sounds being made as his Vaseline coated dick moved in and out of me and I was so comfortable that I almost nodded off for a moment... but my brain prevented that by asking me, "What are you doing? Why is he fucking you in the ass and like you're a girl?"

And that question, coming when it did and pretty much out of the blue, kinda bothered me. It wasn't the first time I "heard" that question in my head (and it wouldn't be the last time) but I ignored it enough to get back to enjoy being fucked and once more sighing when I felt his dick pumping jizz into my butt.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  2. Yesterday - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]The guy who did the sucking stands up - they both can see me now; the guy who got sucked looks at me, nods, then asks, "Yo... are you down? Let me suck that dick!"

And it took me a whole two seconds to think about it and say, "Sure... why not?"

I put my bag down and lean against the tree; homey kneels down and frees my dick, mutters something I couldn't quite make out - and gets to sucking. I gasp because of the cold then the warmth of his mouth and I'm looking at the other guy who's just standing by and stroking his dick... and I'll be damned if he wasn't getting hard again. The guy working me over is going to town on me and it didn't take him very long to get me fucking into his mouth and busting a nut of my own.

"That was decent, my man," the guy said to me after swallowing my load. I'm gasping and all that and thinking about doing some cock sucking myself - and, preferably, the dick that hadn't been in somebody's ass already. But the cold is a great motivator and despite the excitement, I can feel the cold getting to me. I zip back up, the guy who sucked me off thanks me... then grabs the tree again and the other guy steps up and slides all that dick in his ass - again. As I pick up my bag, I'm impressed that homey doing the fucking again has that kind of stamina and as I start on my way home, I hear the guy who blew me tell the other guy, "Old dude has a nice dick..."

The other guy says, "Yeah, I saw - should've gotten some of that myself..."

Shit... had it been warmer, he could have sucked me, too; he might have been able to slide that python in my ass, all things considered. The rest of my walk home was on rather shaky legs and I'm laughing to myself as I think about having done something that, given the conditions, I still don't remember ever doing; again, having sex outdoors was a been there, done that thing for me - but never in cold weather. I was a bit miffed that I didn't get to suck either of those big dicks - but not just because they were big; that never mattered to me and I kept thinking that had it been much warmer, the guy who sucked me would have gotten the favor returned - I was sure that even though he had just recently busted, he could've gotten it up again.

Oh, well. As I returned to the warmth of my home, I realized that I was no longer frustrated about the car not starting and reminded myself that there's really no "bad time" to get a blow job even when you're not thinking about one or expecting it. Sometimes - most of the time, really - I seem to wind up in the right place at the right time.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  3. Yesterday - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]They can't see me from where they are and I didn't want to startle them - no telling how they'd react at being caught in the act - so thanks to my very runny nose, I sniffle loud enough for them to hear me but not to scare them. They hear me and both guys turn and look in my direction - and I have my best "I ain't seen nothing" look on my face. They decide I'm not a threat and they both give me a "wazzup" and the action continues. As I pass closer to them, wow - those guys both have really big dicks! The guy being fucked is very hard and is hugging the tree in such a way that the guy thrusting into him doesn't make his boner hit the tree. The guy doing the fucking is long-stroking homey's ass and, well, I just knew he was seriously packing by how far he was pulling out and there was still a lot of dick in the other guy's ass.

I just give them a nod and keep walking and thinking that I've had a lot of outdoor sex in my life - but I couldn't recall ever being outside in near-freezing temperatures and having sex. But I get it and as I move around the store looking for the items I needed, I thought that maybe they'd hit the liquor store, got some antifreeze in their systems, and decided that now would be a good time to have sex and right here off the path was as good a place as any. After a bit of a wait to check out, I pay for my purchases and start the trek home... and along the same path that got me there. I even thought that, for one, they're done by now and maybe even that the cold knocked some sense into them... but as I got to where I'd seen them, wow.

The guy who had been doing the fucking was now sucking his partner's dick, which had to be a good 8 or 9 inches and homey is sucking that dick like it was only 3 inches. Again, I see them but they can't see me so I sniffle again just as the guy being sucked busts his nut and I can see him with his hands on the other guy's head and fucking all that dick down the other guy's throat as he swallows.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  4. Yesterday - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Yesterday was a bad day; went to get in the car to go to the market... dead battery. No worries - we have one of those portable jump-starter thingies so I go get it, hook it up and no joy... and I have no idea why it won't start other than, perhaps, it was just too cold to get the cold-cranking amps needed.

Fuck. And it is cold; before I went outside, I saw the current temperature on The Weather Channel - it was 35 degrees but felt like 27. After almost an hour of fucking with the car, I gave up - but I still had to go to the store so I had little choice than to walk to the neighborhood "corner store" which doesn't have the best prices for stuff but needs must. Now, the local market is only a half-mile away but there's no way in hell I'm walking a half-mile in the cold when the corner store is only maybe five minutes away on foot.

So, off I go. Now, there's a man-made path - a shortcut - one can take that'll get you to the "mini-mall" adjacent to where we live - at best, it saves you a couple of minutes of having to take the longer route. This path cuts through a thicket of trees and most of them evergreens and once you get on the path, it goes downhill a bit and so much that you can't see the road - or the mini-mall - for a few yards. I'm trudging along the path, the wind howling and in my face (it figures, right?) and I ease my way downhill and turn a bit to the left...

And I see two guys a bit further to my left and in the trees. At first, I thought they were getting high or drinking some of the many mini-bottles of booze that litter the pathway but two more steps showed me that they were having sex. On guy is hugging the tree, pants down around his ankles while another guy is fucking him. Now, this isn't as uncommon as ya might think; I once looked out my back door and saw two guys fucking just mere feet away. But it's fucking cold outside and they're going for it like it's a hot summer day.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  5. One Day... - Part IV

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]He asks me if I want to spend the night with him... so I can fuck him again as well as asking if it’s a problem if he doesn’t want to fuck me again and for me, it’s a problem because I’d rather he’d spend the rest of the night fucking me.

So I say I can’t (but I really could have) and he drops me off back at the bar and from there, I walk home, partially satisfied that I got the fucking I needed, not happy about having to fuck him to keep from getting blue balls.

I can just get weird like that sometimes...[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  6. One Day... - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I can tell by the way he asked the question that this wasn’t what he had in mind and for a split second, I thought about letting him off the hook but said, “Yeah - I need to.”

I lube us up; his hole is very tight against my finger and I say softly, “Relax...” and he does. After easing my finger out of his butt, I mount him, fit my knob against his hole and push; I’m in him fairly quickly and so much that I can feel his body automatically trying to push me out but I’m too far into him for that to happen.

I’m fucking him and I need to cum badly... and it’s taking its own sweet time getting there. A glance at the clock shows me I’ve been in him for almost ten minutes now and the whole time, my dick was been acting like it’s delivery time but just when I think it’s “the point of no return” time, my dick softens just a bit and things get reset.

He’s not happy and neither am I. I’m even thinking about the sexiest, “filthiest” thing I can think of and it’s just not happening but I keep going. He’s unhappy but he’s fucking back against me, squeezing my dick with his anal muscles and just when I decide to give up, it hits me like a runaway train.

I pull out, exhausted and... miffed because this isn’t what I wanted to do. He’s happy now and I’m barely paying attention to him saying something about how good it was. I can feel his sperm still in me, making me feel... squishy as some of it has oozed out.

[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  7. One Day... - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]He buries all of his dick in me and holds still for a moment and I can feel what I called the ”pre-cum tremors” racing along his shaft and they’re very strong; I know he stopped to let the feeling back off but I wasn’t feeling that so much so I use my “sexy voice” and say, “Don't hold it back... give it to me, cum in me...”

He groans and starts moving again, harder, faster and I feel his cock swell... and I clamped down on him just hard enough to shove him over the edge. He curses... and now he’s pumping away inside of me... and my body is singing even louder and it feels so good to feel the very strong pulses of his cock as he injects me with his spunk.

My mind says, “Yeah... that’s why you like this part the best!” He finishes and pulls out - that’s when I saw the clock again and, yep, three whole minutes... but it seemed to take much longer than that.

He immediately flips me over and starts sucking my dick; five minutes go by... then ten... and I know, even if he doesn’t that he’s not gonna get me to cum with his mouth. A couple of minutes later, he realizes that I’m not even close to cumming, stops, sighs, and asks, “Would you like to fuck me?”[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  8. One Day... - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I had a very powerful urge and need to be fucked but I knew my “luck” in finding a guy to fuck me was just horrible so I did the next best thing: Went to my favorite watering hole - but wasn’t a gay bar - and waited for a guy to hit on me.

I didn't get to finish my first drink before a rather “plain” kind of guy sidled up to me, spent a couple of minutes talking about nothing, then asked me if I wanted to come home with him.

Jackpot! I agreed and we went back to his place for some cock sucking before the “main course” my mind and body had been screaming for. After fooling around sucking his cock - and so that he wouldn’t cum in my mouth, he lubed us up and went to enter me.

Now, an aside: From the time he finally got his dick in me to the moment he busted, it took all of three minutes and I knew that because the direction I was facing in gave me a good look at the clock on the table beside the bed.

He slid into me... and my body sang; there was that moment of discomfort before he passed fully into me and I settled in to enjoy whatever he was gonna do that would get him to cum in my ass.

And as he fucked me, my mind drifted off somewhere - but not in that hyper-aware place my mind can go sometimes; I was just there, a hard dick in my ass and, again, waiting for the moment he cums in me... but my mind was wondering why I liked that part of being fucked more than anything else.

as I’m pondering this, the guy inside me is huffing and puffing, cussing, telling me how good it feels and sweating all over me So much that I actually opened my eyes and looked out of a window to see if it was raining... because he must’ve had a leaky roof or something.

He’s fucking me so hard that he’s jarring my body so much that I’m starting to feel nauseous so I say to him, “Easy... go a little easier...”

He grunts a reply and eases up and now it’s back to feeling good to me... and my mind leaves the building again to finish thinking about why being nutted in was the best part of this.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind