PDA

View Full Version : Just for fun matures

Chief Consultant
Oct 28, 2007, 3:45 PM
I am seeking some mature couples or couple mf,mm,ff who enjoy nudity. I would like to visit and we all get nude and watch a video or play a game or whatever. The freedom of nudity is my passion and sharing with others is my join. Will do whatever is asked within reason. Let me know. Cannot host but can travel within a reasonable distance. Usually available on Sundays during the day.

welickit
Oct 28, 2007, 4:22 PM
Your profile says you don't want advice and that indicates a closed mind. We won't offer any so you can't get offended. But we can still shake our heads and feel sorry for you. Obviously you missed out when you said for better or for worse.:bipride:

the mage
Oct 28, 2007, 6:34 PM
A tad preachy, but I'll add that telling people in the profile you want sex says it all, the posting is misleading. Be Honest.

Chief Consultant
Oct 31, 2007, 8:43 PM
So what do you want me to say? Sorry if I sound preachy but my original profile was blasted when I told more. Frankly, I am more confused about this. I don't mean to be mean or preachy. Ask me what you will and if I can answer I will. I am not a bad person.

jem_is_bi
Oct 31, 2007, 11:50 PM
It definitely gets more attention as a post. I am not sure if it will get you what you want but I am sure it will get you more of the same comments.
However, it reminds me of when I sold a car. After weeks of paying for advertisements in the newspaper, I parked the car in a bank parking lot across from a church on Sunday. It was noticed by the police. So, I got a ticket. But, it was noticed by everyone going to church so I sold the car the next day.

JEM

the mage
Nov 1, 2007, 9:37 AM
So what do you want me to say? Sorry if I sound preachy but my original profile was blasted when I told more. Frankly, I am more confused about this. I don't mean to be mean or preachy. Ask me what you will and if I can answer I will. I am not a bad person.

you're a bit paranoid dOOd..
My preachy comment was directed towards the post below yours....

This is not a forum for pick ups is all .....

Chief Consultant
Nov 4, 2007, 9:39 AM
My sincere apologies to the Image. I really as not as stupid as my writings imply. I will stop here. Again, sorry.

DiamondDog
Nov 19, 2007, 3:43 PM
This is not a forum for pick ups is all .....

Don't kid yourself. This is a hook up site.

People in general are always looking for sex.

Be careful who you have NSA sex with though.

You might get "raped" and then cause tons of drama about it, and then later proclaim that it wasn't really date rape or real rape at all, that it's no big deal, and that everything's cool between you and the guy you hooked up with that you did a "rape" scene with.

Thus you belittle from the real psychological and physical damage of rape, the horrible act of rape itself, and detract from what people who have really been raped or abused go through all for your own need to cause drama. :rolleyes:

The Barefoot Contess
Nov 19, 2007, 3:55 PM

Thus you belittle from the real psychological and physical damage of rape, the horrible act of rape itself, and detract from what people who have really been raped or abused go through all for your own need to cause drama. :rolleyes:

VERY WELL said, Diamond Dog.

jem_is_bi
Nov 19, 2007, 10:28 PM

People in general are always looking for sex.

Be careful who you have NSA sex with though.

You might get "raped" and then cause tons of drama about it, and then later proclaim that it wasn't really date rape or real rape at all, that it's no big deal, and that everything's cool between you and the guy you hooked up with that you did a "rape" scene with.

The real risk of rape and disease are always to be considered when dating someone that is previously unknown. But, almost every thing we do has risk associated with it. So, risk alone should not determine how we live our lives. The degree of risk we are willing to take is different for each of us.

JEM