PDA

View Full Version : Hair (pubic) or not?

Tx46M
Apr 14, 2007, 9:18 PM
Hair (pubic) or not? I prefer not for 2 reasons. One, I like the sensation I get from it without and two I love it my partner invested the time and sensuality to make it so. Comments?

Uneedhands
Apr 15, 2007, 10:47 AM
Pubic hair is hot! ...unless you find it in take out.

Cerealk
Apr 15, 2007, 11:05 AM
...unless you find it in take out.
EWWW! makes you wonder whats in...

thongman45
Apr 15, 2007, 11:08 AM
Pubic hair is hot! ...unless you find it in take out.
I agree with that. But as a child of the 70's I really injoy a woman with a thick black bush. Spread it apart, and fiest!!! I'd love to have my ears tickled by it, as I eat. :tongue:

hydropop
Apr 15, 2007, 11:10 AM
I myself prefer none , and prefer the one im with to be the same. I know that we are all different and all have different opnions, mine just happen to be what I prefer. Smooth is the way for me :-)

Barejerrfla
Apr 16, 2007, 7:21 AM
NOt... I like the look and feel of the skin without pubic hair... smells and tastes better too...

darkeyes
Apr 16, 2007, 7:24 AM
NOt... I like the look and feel of the skin without pubic hair... smells and tastes better too...
Sowwy.. teeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! hysterical...jus cudnt resist...

smokey
Apr 16, 2007, 7:32 AM
I love pubic hair.... pardon the pun but a woman looks naked without it :bigrin:

I think a nice fully developed bush is the sexiest thing next to a petite woman and the two together will bring me to my knees any day.... and if they are both dark haired so much better.

diamond_tether
Apr 16, 2007, 3:23 PM
We enjoy both as long as the person we're with is comfortable with whatever they've got going on between their legs. We take as much pleasure in parting a thick bush as we do in running (insert preferred body part here) over a smooth, shaved set of bits. The only thing we worry about in either direction is that some kind of maintenance is going down there (combing, trimming, what have you) to keep stray hairs from ending up between teeth or in the back of someone's throat. Shaved is nice because it is kind of a guarantee that some kind of attention is being paid to the area, but shaving alone is not a guarantee the person does high maitenance between their thighs.

seafer
Apr 16, 2007, 9:18 PM
I agree with that. But as a child of the 70's I really injoy a woman with a thick black bush. Spread it apart, and fiest!!! I'd love to have my ears tickled by it, as I eat. :tongue:

that is just sick!! Im of the 70's also and I have to have it short and trimmed.. bushes are so dirty..

onewhocares
Apr 16, 2007, 9:51 PM
Well, I can only speak to my preference of a man. I do not care for a man who is not neating trimed. I go wild for a super spaved man....the best for me. I reciprocate as I am waxed all over...except the hair on my head.

Belle

Welcome back to the site Tex, we have missed you.

joxbear69
Apr 17, 2007, 9:51 AM
I prefer nicely trimmed, not shaved.
I keep my pubes trimmed closely and I completely shave my balls.
My wife keeps herself closely trimmed as well.
I see similarities in well-maintained pubes and a beautifully landscaped garden----keeping them both well-maintained and manicured enhances their beauty and appeal, in which I want to spend more time enjoying. And for men, having well-trimmed pubes enhances the beauty of his "sculpture"----many tend to ignore or not appreciate the sculptures in the garden that are overgrown with vines.

lilbitsva
Apr 17, 2007, 10:26 AM
With the hair thang. I reall dont know because my hubby doesn't do nothing and i really like it being there. He doesnt like it when ihave hair. but i mean i trim it. but that is all that he is going to get. I mean ihave asked him to just trim his so that it would look different. But i'm okay with it being there. lilbit

whattodo
Apr 17, 2007, 5:33 PM
Hair or no hair is fine with me on a partner, male or female. On myself I prefer to trim down my hair every so often as I have a rather thick bush, and I feel much cleaner when the hair is not there.

biwords
Apr 18, 2007, 1:52 AM
Pubic hair is just one of Nature's little mistakes.

RobandHil
Apr 18, 2007, 3:29 AM

LOL. I couldn't have said it better myself!!!!

Uneedhands
Jan 1, 2008, 12:51 PM
I'm not very hairy at all. I'm 32 yr old. My hair was almost white when I was younger, it's closer to light brown now, but very thin. (I'm not balding, just finn). I can't grow sideburns, I have very sparce basicly transparent body hair a couple of which are on my chest! My pubes aren't thick and curly like most folks. I trim my pubes every couple months, only because it makes my purple majesty look bigger. (do those pumps really work? ...hmmm... an idea for another thread) I don't touch the hair on my balls because it's so transparent, sparse, and I like playing with it, it tickles. The only hair on my body that I don't want is the hair around my asshole, but I'm not going to attempt to shave that lol ! I don't know anything about waxing, can I wax My asshole? This is definately a better place to ask than the drug store... although I would grab my digital recorder and bug myself to record the dialogue and share with people for shits and giggles,.

Uneedhands
Jan 1, 2008, 12:54 PM
LOL. I couldn't have said it better myself!!!!

....I would shave for someone I like if they wanted.

TaylorMade
Jan 1, 2008, 1:36 PM
Last night I shaved after not shaving for a VERY long time .

Wow. I totally remembered how much fun it is to have a shaved snatch.

I usually keep a patch on top though; I don't want to look like I'm illegal down there.

*Taylor*

Jimbo712
Jan 1, 2008, 1:39 PM
I love a shaved cock or pussy, makes eating so much more fun.

Tom41bimwm
Jan 1, 2008, 1:47 PM
i shaved mine all off last night...feels good. it had been a while since last time i did this.

Mikej069
Jan 1, 2008, 8:37 PM
I love shaved Cock or Pussy.I keep my balls shaved and the top very very short if not shaven.I have loved shaved since I was a teenager.

Atreus68
Jan 1, 2008, 9:52 PM

If it's a mistake, why is it still there? I happen to like things natural.

musqrat
Jan 1, 2008, 9:59 PM
Stubble sucks! I strongly recommend waxing. Look on www.waxwaxwax.com for listings. Most places are not open to doing a Brazilian wax job on men, but if you look hard you can find them. The nice thing about it is that you never have stubble! Just little soft baby hairs when it slowly starts to grow back. Go every four weeks or so, and after a few months the follicles will be "trained" and you'll be bare most of the time. And yes, they can do around your asshole.

It hurts, but it's very fleeting. Take a few advil a few hours beforehand, or just bottom to it. It is SO worth it.

jem_is_bi
Jan 2, 2008, 12:11 AM
Elsewhere, I have more than enough hair.
Down there I am shaved and trimmed bare.
This makes my partner is really happy.
Provided there is no hair to incur his ire.
He enjoys fulfilling my needs and desires.

JEM

roadtriper58
Jan 2, 2008, 4:06 PM
I shave completly from the waist down. I love the guy that keeps his balls and ass hole shaved. (can eat it all day). I however love pubic hair on women. Not the kind that look like they have Buckwheat in a head lock.

Ocasio otoko
Jan 10, 2008, 2:21 PM
I shave completly from the waist down. I love the guy that keeps his balls and ass hole shaved. (can eat it all day). I however love pubic hair on women. Not the kind that look like they have Buckwheat in a head lock.

And I'm going to disagree with everyone, for me pubic hair is hot!
The more the better. I love hairy pussies especially redheads and blondes ('sides is the only way to tell if their head hair color's the real one, :rolleyes:lol), and guys the furrier the better. Is a big turn on for me, and looks more real and natural. It can be trimmed a little, but don't take it all away.

MAbiguy
Jan 10, 2008, 2:24 PM
Hair please but neatly trimmed.

diB4u
Jan 10, 2008, 3:22 PM
Its an individual choice is it not?

the mage
Jan 10, 2008, 4:26 PM

hehehe love it... So agree..but it can have a "cute" factor.

Thing is once you have it all off it feels weird to let it grow...

Uneedhands
Jan 10, 2008, 4:59 PM
I love pubic hair! I'm not afraid of it. Armpit hair, leg hair...I don't care. It really doesn't matter, but I think I prefer it.

Ocasio otoko
Jan 14, 2008, 12:51 PM
I love pubic hair! I'm not afraid of it. Armpit hair, leg hair...I don't care. It really doesn't matter, but I think I prefer it.

If the person's clean and has smooth skin, lots of pubic or body hair (in a man:male:) is incredibly pleasureable and sensuous.:)

RIfitbiguy
Jan 14, 2008, 2:09 PM
trinmed or shave pussy for me, also smooth cock and balls, like a shaved bum hole

parkerbi
Jan 15, 2008, 10:21 AM
I myself prefer none , and prefer the one im with to be the same. I know that we are all different and all have different opnions, mine just happen to be what I prefer. Smooth is the way for me :-)

I agree with you.

Not2str8
Jan 15, 2008, 6:11 PM
Personally, I prefer shaved, waxed, or at least neatly trimmed. I always get a kick out of the so-called "naturalists" who protest that pubic hair is natural and should not be trimmed or otherwise altered. Following that logic, the hair on one's head and face should never be cut, nor should the fingernails and toenails be cut or trimmed. And isn't the covering up of our "natural" odor with deodorants, perfumes, and colognes also un-natural? There's a fine line between being natural and being civilized. Hmmm, come to think of it, the line really isn't very fine at all. Bottom line....if you want my face in your place, don't tickle it with wild, unkempt pubes. Besides....Bushes are HIGHLY over-rated. Just ask anyone from Texas. :tongue:

Not2str8
Jan 15, 2008, 6:14 PM
Parker, stop spamming this site with ads from your other site. If it's your favorite place, why are you hanging out here ? As a fellow bisexual, you are welcome to post here, but quit posting links to other sites. It's rude as hell and is not appreciated.

PunkGRL5
Jan 17, 2008, 4:34 AM
When it comes to men, I don't care if they have pubic hair or not. With women, I prefer they have it. Seeing a hairless vulva makes me think of children.