PDA

View Full Version : Questions about being a bottom and using condoms.

dowmass
Oct 31, 2020, 9:29 AM
Hi,

These may be mundane questions - but I am looking for a variety of perspectives.

This question is for those bottoms that have tried both barebacking and using condoms:

Does it feel different barebacking - especially when your top's dick cums, and spurts a copious quantity of cum? Do you consider that moment of "love making", when he cums. an act of passion (maybe love) or a total surrender to someone you like/love?
Does it feel different when your top wears a condom - even though it may be the thinnest?

Thanks for your answers!

Christopher South
Oct 31, 2020, 12:39 PM
It feels better bareback. Having said that I've only barebacked with one top, and he gave me Chlamydia and HPV. Since then I always use condoms. The cock-in-ass feeling isn't the only thing you feel while bottoming. I like the guy to lay on my back (me on my stomach) when he fucks me for that full-body contact. Also the mental submissive feeling is there with or without condoms.

dowmass
Oct 31, 2020, 2:03 PM
I have bottomed only twice - safely.
However I hear from bottoms (and tops) that:

a) it feels different without rubber, because there is nothing between the dick and the walls of a man pussy.
b) The moment of climax when the dick cums is pure bilss - and way better without a condom.
c) The feel of cum dripping out of the man-pussy is sexy and a moment to cherish.

Your thoughts?

KDaddy23
Oct 31, 2020, 2:20 PM
To me, it does feel different and maybe this doesn't make a lot of sense but it kinda makes me feel... disconnected from the dick in my ass and it's something I've heard a lot of men and women say as well as the thing they don't like about condoms and no matter how thin they are. Definitely safer... unless it breaks - and I've heard some funny stories about it coming off and now someone is trying to get it out of them. A guy cums with a condom on and you can feel the pulses but it's like there's something missing because he's not cumming inside of you - he is but he isn't; I don't know about anyone else but that, too, makes me feel disconnected and no matter how good it felt before he busted. After the fact, it's like, okay, we did this safely and that's a good thing for both of us but it feel... incomplete and like the act wasn't really finished and, again, I've had a lot of women tell me this, too.

Tight1-4u
Oct 31, 2020, 4:39 PM
The answer to this is yes it dose feel different.. better more intimate.. when having sex with condoms feels very good there is nothing that compares to having someone you trust and feel comfortable with inside you.. you feel so much more of the contours and ripples of his cock.. there is way more feeling skin to skin.. and when he drives in as deep as he can go and plants his seed inside of you he is giving you the very essence of himself.. giving you his dna!! He is actually trying to impregnate you.. that is the carnal prime objective to him giving his seed.. I personally feel very honored each time someone gives me his seed.. the two most precious things a guy can give are his time and his seed.. once given you can’t get them back..

dowmass
Oct 31, 2020, 6:27 PM
The answer to this is yes it dose feel different.. better more intimate.. when having sex with condoms feels very good there is nothing that compares to having someone you trust and feel comfortable with inside you.. you feel so much more of the contours and ripples of his cock.. there is way more feeling skin to skin.. and when he drives in as deep as he can go and plants his seed inside of you he is giving you the very essence of himself.. giving you his dna!! He is actually trying to impregnate you.. that is the carnal prime objective to him giving his seed.. I personally feel very honored each time someone gives me his seed.. the two most precious things a guy can give are his time and his seed.. once given you can’t get them back..

So true ! so well written! Wish all of us were lucky to be bred!! Wish we didn’t have to worry about STI’s or HIV!

SilkyHoseLover
Nov 1, 2020, 6:11 AM
I've only had three cocks in me. One with condom, one both bare and gloved, one bare.

My first was bareback, average sized cock, but with a bit of a mushroom head.
Second was a guy with a small cock, in a condom. I was bent over - not my favorite position - the tailgate of a truck in a cold garage.
Number three started with a condom, but wound up being bare. (Don't remember the circumstances.) He had average or better length, but not exceptional girth. Perfect for me! Yum!

Without question, bare cock felt the best to me. Part of it is probably the taboo, psychological effect it has on my thought processes, but there's definitely a physical component, as well.

None of my three experiences lasted very long. #1 -- my first ever -- came in me. I could feel pulsing, but couldn't feel the squirts. I loved it!
The little-dicked guy takes a long time to cum, and it happened later, with (self) manual or oral stimulation. I don't remember which.
#3, I didn't want cumming in me, because I didn't know him as well as the first two guys. So he sucked me off and I sucked him, but I think he came from manual stimulation after I did.

InManchester
Nov 1, 2020, 7:49 AM
When it comes to sex in general, I've always used condoms except with one woman I was in a long-term relationship with, even then only after we'd both got a clean bill of health. When it came to casual sex, I can't ever imagine - whether as top or bottom - not playing safe.

dowmass
Nov 1, 2020, 8:53 AM
When it comes to sex in general, I've always used condoms except with one woman I was in a long-term relationship with, even then only after we'd both got a clean bill of health. When it came to casual sex, I can't ever imagine - whether as top or bottom - not playing safe.

"Going bare" with someone you just met online? - NO WAY!

I was talking about a situation where one used condoms and then once the two individuals were "boyfriends or lovers"... These people would know the difference between using condoms and "breeding raw"

Except with my spouse, I have always used condoms..... but this is a man-man thing, and hence my question.

Jazminedress
Nov 1, 2020, 7:00 PM
I prefer a condom, and here is why................unless we are very close, how can I relax and feel totally stress free unless one is used ?

Sorry, dont mean to be a party pooper, but 25% (last I heard) of gay men are currently HIV positive. Yes I know all about prep and everything, well, how many women still get pregnant on birth control because they screw up taking that ?

I also know that some gay men "pretend" to be bi to open up the playing field a little. As someone who is generally on bottom, my health and safety is number 1. Now currently, I am only with one person, who has been tested, and because of certain things, I am not concerned about him messing around, so we are okay. But until that point, yeah, condoms

dowmass
Nov 1, 2020, 7:30 PM
I prefer a condom, and here is why................unless we are very close, how can I relax and feel totally stress free unless one is used ?

Sorry, dont mean to be a party pooper, but 25% (last I heard) of gay men are currently HIV positive. Yes I know all about prep and everything, well, how many women still get pregnant on birth control because they screw up taking that ?

I also know that some gay men "pretend" to be bi to open up the playing field a little. As someone who is generally on bottom, my health and safety is number 1. Now currently, I am only with one person, who has been tested, and because of certain things, I am not concerned about him messing around, so we are okay. But until that point, yeah, condoms

I am definitely not a risk taker - and If I gave that impression, I apologize. I am all for using rubber.

I was only asking in the context of dedicated male-male couples, who started using condoms, and now because of the level of trust are ok with barebacking.

Riderinthestorm
Nov 1, 2020, 9:20 PM
It definitely feels better without. In my case, I love to wrap my legs around my lover as he fills me up with both his cock and cum. With a condom it feels empty afterward. That said, these days one must be careful and I use a condom to protect myself and my partners.

RisingBi
Nov 2, 2020, 10:15 PM
I second dowmass' praises of you're beautiful description of what it's like to bareback like this. It sounds wonderful! I don't understand people's difficulty in setting this up for themselves. Just get tested, be monogamous with him and avoid bareback fucking with him until the results come in, and whatever time window is necessary, and then get to the breeding. Now that I am exploring anal play with guys more, I look forward to finally finding a fuck buddy who would like to do this. Outside of love, there can't be anything more special in sex than the sharing of cum and seed.